Topics

Author Archive

According to a new report, it seems Amber Portwood and her ex-fiance Gary Shirley are back together!

This latest news follows the report that the Teen Mom star is being investigated by her local police department and child protective services following her violent outburst on the last episode of the show.

According to RadarOnline, Amber, 20, and Gary were photographed together frolicking at a Tennessee water park last Tuesday. Even more interesting is the fact that they were seen together just hours after MTV aired the episode of Amber attacking Gary.

An eyewitness told Radar: “They were behaving as if nothing had happened as MTV shot scenes of them having fun together… It did not look like there were any bad feelings between them and they were acting like any other really happy couple on vacation.”

The source adds, “They were interacting with their young daughter Leah without any problems and the whole family seemed to be having fun.”

TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON AMBER AND GARY GETTING BACK TOGETHER?

Photos of Amber and Gary together last Tuesday below -

Months following the announcement of her split from ex-fiance Ed Swiderksi, Jillian Harris is now opening up on why she had to walk away from the relationship.

In a new interview with UsWeekly magazine, the former Bachelorette star reveals she is dating again, after moving out of the apartment she shared with Ed in his hometown of Chicago for her old apartment in Vancouver.

“It was the last thing I wanted to do,” Jillian, 29, admits. “It’s terrible to leave because the other person doesn’t know what they want,” Jillian tells US, adding that she “fought very hard” to save the relationship.

And despite the fact that Ed, 31, has been spotted flirting with several women in Chicago following their split, Jillian defends him, stating that “he’s not a bad guy.” She adds, “He’s just not quite ready to grow up.”

You can read more of Jillian’s interview in the latest issue of UsWeekly.

More bad news for the gruesome twosome we have all come to loathe love aka Michaele and Tareq Salahi.

RadarOnline is reporting today that the Real Housewives of DC stars have filed bankruptcy for another one of their businesses.  If you recall, the Salahis filed bankruptcy a year ago for their Oasis Winery business, and now their American Polo Cup Inc has met the same fate.

According to Radar, court papers show that America’s Polo Cup Inc. filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy protection late last month. Tareq is listed as the company president.

It is reported that the company grossed approximately $1 million since 2008 but currently owes over $320,000.

In other DC news,  Lynda Erkiletian is now responding to the ridiculous lawsuit threat coming from the Salahis and their attorney. We reported days ago that a lawyer for the Salahis emailed the cast of the DC Housewives and threatened to sue any of them should they refer to the Salahis as “party crashers.”

Mark Lane, a lawyer for Lynda gives TMZ a hilarious response, basically stating the same thing we stated in our recent recap of the show, which is that the Salahis could clear up the whole issue by simply showing us their invitations.  “After eight months of exhausting the taxpayer’s money investigating this issue, she could save everyone’s time and money by just producing the invitation,” said Lane.

It gets even better as Lane adds that Lynda will continue to refer to the Salahis as White House party crashers except she will throw the word “alleged” in front of it along with air quotes.

Good news for the Giudices and bad news for those wishing to put in a bid on their personal items. PEOPLE magazine is reporting the bankruptcy public auction of Teresa Giudice, scheduled for Oct. 3, has now been canceled.

The lawyer for the Real Housewives of New Jersey star confirms the news to PEOPLE, stating that instead of a humiliating public auction, the Giudices will now be holding a private sale to maximize the amount of money they receive for their valuables.

Those valuables include a stainless steel gas range, a flat screen TV, a crest leather & fabric sofas, a faux marble chess set, bedroom sets, and a piano. You can see photos of the items here.

“When the sale is conducted, the Giudices would get $52,000, because they are allowed that as exemptions,” their lawyer, Jim Kridel, tells PEOPLE. “There would have been a shortfall. What if they got $30,000, but they owed $52,000 to the Giudices? It wouldn’t help, so we said why not have a private sale? It would be best for the state, the creditors, the trustees and the Giudices.”

Despite being able to get their public auction canceled, the Giudices are still facing legal troubles. As we reported weeks ago, a trustee for their bankruptcy case alleged in court documents that Teresa and her husband, Joe Giudice, hid assets, failed to report over $250,000 in earnings, and undervalued items listed as personal property exempt from the bankruptcy filing.

OK magazine is reporting that Rachel Zoe is preggos!

According to the magazine, the 39-year-old Rachel Zoe Project star is three months pregnant. Rachel and her husband Rodger Berman have reportedly started sharing “the news with her closest friends.”

OK adds that Rachel is expected to take a maternity leave from full-time styling immediately following next year’s Oscars.

Rachel never really told anyone close to her that she and her husband Rodger were trying for a baby,” says the source. Now “she’s telling people that this is something that she and Rodger have wanted for many years and she’s finally at a level of success where she can afford to take some time off.”

Congrats to Rachel and Rodger if the news is true.

UPDATE – Though no retraction has been issued, Ok magazine has removed the story from their website.

Finally! The episode we had all been waiting for all season aired last night as we finally got to see the Salahis crash the White House dinner party, or did we?

Overall, episode 8 of the Real Housewives of DC turned out to be a tad uneventful. Yes, I am aware that the Bravo cameras were not allowed inside the White House, but for some reason I expected more last night. Perhaps, more footage showing just how these two planned to crash trash the party would have sufficed. And oh yeah, as reported earlier today, the Salahis are threatening to sue their cast-mates if they ever refer to them as White House party crashers. So thanks to the genius suggestion of our reader Lisa, the Salahis will now be referred to as the White House party thrashers!

With that out of the way, let’s get right to the recap. Stacie finally decides to contact her birth mother’s son via facebook. I was a bit torn by the Turners’ decision. On one hand, I completely understand Stacie’s strong desire to find her birth father by all means, but on the other hand, I felt it was a bit unfair to involve an innocent party. However, Stacie is desperate so I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.

CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON BELOW FOR THE REST OF THE RECAP!

It seems Jacqueline Laurita, star of the Real Housewives of New Jersey, wants absolutely nothing to do with a lawsuit against her former co-star Danielle Staub.

Following the leak or release of Caroline Manzo’s deposition, in a defamation lawsuit brought against Danielle by her ex-husband Kevin Maher, TMZ is reporting today that Jacqueline desperately wants to avoid testifying.

As for her reason, Jacqueline tells TMZ “I don’t want to go back to that dark place.” She added, “I didn’t even know I was on the list … it’s not really a list I want to be on … can I be taken OFF the list?”

As we previously reported, Kevin is suing Daniele for $5 million, citing that she spread horrific lies about him in the press and in her memoir. In addition to Caroline, Jacqueline was also added to the witness list to testify about Danielle’s “dishonest reputation.”

RadarOnline also reported a week ago that Danielle offered Kevin a settlement deal, but he ultimately rejected it.

“I really don’t want to go back to that dark place. Every time I’ve moved on the tide tries to pull me back in. I’m enjoying the sun. Let me be,” said Jacqueline, who is set to take the stand in February 2011.

In other NJ news, Dina Manzo tweeted a rare picture of she and her husband Tommy Manzo, who has never appeared on the Bravo show. That photo is below -

Is the first ever Bad Girls Club sex tape coming to a TV computer screen near you soon?

It seems so. TMZ is reporting today that there is a sex tape featuring Erica Langston of Bad Girls Club Miami along with two other parties.

The others starring in the sex tape alongside Erica include her boyfriend from the show Adrian (pictured above) and one of Erica’s castmates on the show.

Erica confirmed to TMZ that the sex tape, which she made earlier this year while filming in Miami, does exist though she refused to name which BGC co-star was on the tape with her. We’ll take a wild guess and say it’s Danielle. It gets even better as Erica reveals she’s considering releasing the tape, but not until she can work out a legitimate deal.

Even more shocking than the sex tape news is the fact that Erica and Adrian, whom she met on the show, are still together, albeit making random sex tapes with 3rd parties.

TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE ERICA SEX TAPE? WHICH CO-STAR DO YOU THINK IS ON THE TAPE WITH HER?

Page 463 of 672« First...461462463464465...Last »

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2015 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio