Megan Hauserman, star of VH1′s Megan Wants A Millionaire, has publicly resurfaced at a hotel in Los Angeles with a mystery man. Megan had been laying low since news hit that one of the contestants on her show, Ryan Jenkins, was the main suspect in the murder of his wife.
The mystery man photoed with Megan was not one of the contestants on her now canceled show. It’s safe to say things did not work out with whomever won the show. The rumored winner was contestant, TJ Diab. It might also be safe to predict a 2nd season of Megan Wants A Millionaire will be coming soon. A photo of TJ and other MWAM contestants can be seen here.
Megan also took to her twitter recently to thank fans for their support.
“I just want to thank everyone for your love and support. It is really all that is getting me through this difficult time.”
VH1 has also canceled I Love Money 3, as Ryan Jenkins was also a contestant on it.
“She is doing really well,” Melissa toldUsmagazine Wednesday at a charity event in L.A. “Her and Ed are happy, and I know she is going to become a U.S. citizen. She’s moving to Chicago.”
“You know, granted it’s not my business to comment, but Jillian’s real life is fantastic,” continued Melissa. When asked if she believes Jillian and Ed will still wed, Melissa says, “I absolutely do…I know they love each other, and I know they are planning a wedding, and I know she wants to marry him. I hope it works out for them.”
In the meantime, Melissa continues to plan her wedding to fiance, Tye Strickland.
Kate Gosselin made some interesting revelations as she appeared on Larry King Live Tuesday night.
The Jon & Kate Plus 8 mom made is clear she is not yet ready for romance, despite the fact that husband Jon has been seen canoodling with many women. “I am not yet divorced officially,” she toldLarry King when asked if she feels single.
As for attracting potential suitors, Kate made it clear that she’s “too busy” to date. “I’m lonely, but I’m very busy,” she said stoically.
When asked how her eight children are handling the split, Gosselin said: “They understand the process [of divorce]. They’re working through it the same way that Jon and I are. They’re doing remarkably well.”
Kate however acknowledged that their life isn’t always peaceful. She explained the recent encounter that resulted in cops coming to their PA home. “It was not this huge fight,” she said. “It was just a thing where I wanted to be there with the kids as opposed to a babysitter. And he wasn’t fond of that idea.”
In other news, it was announced today that Kate will be appearing as a guest host on ABC’s The View on Sept. 14 and 15.
She will be filling in for Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who will still be on maternity leave when The View returns from its summer-rerun schedule on Sept. 8.
The Real Housewives of Orange County’sGretchen Rossi had previously claimed her deceased fiance, Jeff Beitzel, didn’t leave her “millions and millions of dollars,” but according to TMZ, that is not the whole truth.
TMZ has uncovered Jeff Beitzel‘s trust, amended a month before his death, and it’s clear she actually pulled in a pretty penny. $2,500,000 million to be exact.
Gretchen was awarded $2,500,000 — some of which she collected from Beitzel’s life insurance policy. According to TMZ, some of Beitzel’s five ex-wives aren’t too happy with her inheritance either.
Jeff’s ex wife, Sharon, had previously lashed against Gretchen, explaining what she and her kids really thought of her.
Gretchen has however moved on with new boyfriend/OC ‘housewives’ serial dater – Slade Smiley.
“I wish I had a 9 to 5 job instead of the nightmare I’m living. This is 24/7,” he toldUsmagazine outside his $1.1 million Pennsylvania home Monday. “I don’t even want to do taping for the show anymore.”
Jon goes on to say he’s stuck filming and doing promotional appearances to make as much money as possible. According to a source, Jon is also suspicious of Kate hiding money ahead of their divorce proceedings. The couple makes an estimated $75,000 per episode.
“I have two houses and eight children to take care of and I need to work,” Jon told US.
Jon went on to tape Jon & Kate Plus 8 with the kids later on that day. The family threw a fundraising lemonade stand.
Interestingly, most of the negative attention was brought on by none other than Jon himself. His sudden desire to want to quit Jon & Kate Plus 8 might also have to do with the rumors of a new reality show. He allegedly has plans to appear on a reality show titled “Divorced Dad’s Club”
RealitySteve.com blogger has revealed the full contents of the multiple emails that took place between Ed and his girlfriends, right before and during the filming of theBachelorette.
One of the most shocking comments made by Ed came 3 weeks before he left to film the show. Ed assured then girlfriend, Bethany, not to worry. “You worry too much!” he wrote. “You know I never took this thing seriously. In addition, I’ve let the director know that I would be doing the show for the wrong reasons as I am not, in any way, attracted to the chick.”
More of the emails are revealed below -
From: Ed Swiderski
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 12:01 PM To: Bethany Steffen
Babe: this is great email. And I appreciate it.
You worry too much! Let’s talk about it in person ok?
You know I never took this thing seriously. In addition, I’ve let the Director know that I would be doing the show for the wrong reasons as I am not, in any way, attracted to the chick.
It’s still about a 25% chance of me going, though it’s seriously the last thing I’m thinking about right now…
Ramona debuted her softer, cropped coif last weekend at the closing day of the Mercedes-Benz Polo Challenge at Blue Star Jets Field in Bridgehampton.
“I’m renewing myself,” Ramona said to PEOPLE, “I went to Oscar Blandi and I wanted to get my hair trimmed. I needed a new look. And he said, ‘Okay, how short are you willing to go with it?’”
“I never have it short,” said Ramona. “And I said, here, at the shoulder,” she explains. “He said, ‘Do you trust me?’” And the end result was worth the risk, according to Ramona. “Afterward I said, ‘Oh, my God, I feel like an older Cameron Diaz‘ — very sexy and chic and young and hip. I loved it.
Not too crazy about the new haircut but it was time for the bangs to go. Bravo plans to start filming season 3 of the NY housewives soon.
TELL US – WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RAMONA’S NEW HAIRCUT?