Topics

Author Archive

Lynne_Curtin

The eviction saga of The Real Housewives of Orange County star Lynne Curtin has finally ended, as she moved out of her Arch Beach Heights home Wednesday, after receiving another eviction notice on Tuesday.

At first, Lynne refused to move, forcing the homeowner to file an eviction notice with the Orange County Sheriff’s Department on Tuesday. Several neighbors confirmed seeing Lynne and other family members move belongings from their home to a moving van. One of the neighbors also said this isn’t the first time the family have been evicted.

We initially reported that Lynne and her husband, Frank, never paid their security deposit, owing over $12,000 to the homeowner.

“Instead of paying the rent, security deposit and commission to their Realtor, Lynne got a facelift and her daughter got a nose job,” a source told the OCRegister.

The OCRegister also reports the Orange County housewives have reportedly earned $120,000 or more per seasons, however Lynne’s finances from the show are unknown.

Though all their belongings were moved, the garage door was left open, revealing storage and camera equipment owned by Evolution Media, the company filming the show for Bravo.

Megan Wants A Millionaire

It seems Megan Hauserman of VH1’s “Megan Wants a Millionaire” will be getting a second shot at a reality show since the abrupt cancellation of MWAM. One of the contestants- Ryan Jenkins– was the main suspect accused of murdering his wife before later committing suicide.

According to RadarOnline, VH1 has decided to give her another shot, though the new show will follow a different format moving away from the dating themed show. The new show will be unscripted even though Megan has requested a scripted show.

“VH1 is giving Megan her own reality show,” a source confirms. When the show was abruptly cancelled “they promised Megan her own show…that’s how they bought her silence.”

Megan, who seems to be a magnet for controversy was the Charm School contestant who got into a fight with Sharon Osbourne.

gosselin-b_34

Jon Gosselin appears in his first television interview following the divorce announcement from estranged wife, Kate Gosselin. In the interview, he talks about years of abuse during their 10-year marriage.

“I took a lot of abuse from her. I was put down,” he says on ABC’s Good Morning America. “She’ll call me like, almost like a lame fish. Like I wasn’t going anywhere.”

He also says that Kate was always travelling while he had to stay with the kids — 9-year-old twins (Mady and Cara) and 5-year-old sextuplets (Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Joel, Alexis and Leah).

“Well, excuse me, I’m taking care of the kids. She’s on book tours, she’s doing all these things. You know, she’s gone a week. You know, comes back. Packs up and leaves again,” Gosselin, 32, says. “I’m standing there like, ‘Oh, OK. Your mom’s gone again.’

Since the split, things have been stressful for the couple, he says. An incident occurred last month, during which the police was called into their home, because Kate unexpectedly showed up while he was spending time with the kids.

“I wouldn’t let her in the gate,” says Jon, who is still dating Hailey Glassman, the 22 year old daughter of the plastic surgeon who performed Kate’s 2006 tummy tuck. “I said I’m spending time with my kids … and she’s going to have to leave and she tried to cry it up with the cops and it didn’t work and they told her she had to leave.”

You can watch the full Jon Gosselin interview on ABC’s Primetime: Family Secrets, Sept. 8 at 10 p.m. ET.

The Real Housewives of New York City

Bravo began filming the 3rd season of The Real Housewives of New York City on Monday despite the widely publized contract issues.

Life&Style magazine reports, “There were contract issues, but Aug. 31 was always the start date, with or without a contract,” says an insider.

Their insider also insists their salaries was not an issue, “The ladies wanted more money, and they’re getting it.” The insider continues, “Bravo was happy to up their pay since the show makes more money now. The Housewives just had an issue with some of the wording in the contract.”

According to Life&Style, Bethenny Frankel is still in talks with Bravo to get her own reality show, and might be leaving the NY Housewives after this season.

We also reported some nasty comments Bethenny recently made about castmate, Jill Zarin, so this 3rd season will definitely have some drama.

The trailer for the 6th season of The Hills is here! Judging from the trailer, it seems the new bitch star of the show is none other than Laguna Beach alum, Kristin Cavallari.

In what is likely to be Audrina’s final season, we get to see Kristin stir up some drama when she begins dating Audrina’s ex, Justin Bobby.

Other storylines to come this season will include newlyweds, Spencer and Heidi Pratt, contemplating whether or not to have a baby. Yes the thought of those two breeding is pretty scary to us as well.

To sum it up, the Hills’ stars get to put their acting skills to the test in this upcoming season. It’s pretty obvious the show is very fake by now, and you can’t really blame some of the stars for faking it, as it was reported that Kristin earns an incredible $63,000 per episode.

The show returns to MTV on Sept. 29.

OC_Housewives_Lynne_Curtin

The latest in the Lynne Curtin eviction soap opera is news that she is refusing to leave her evicted home.

TMZ is reporting that the Real Housewives of Orange County star is refusing to leave, forcing her landlord to file legal papers on Tuesday with the OC Sheriff’s Department. This means if the Curtin family still refuses to leave, police will have to physically drag them out.

According to TMZ, the 51-year-old mother who actually owns Lynne’s rented home, is forced to sleep on her 70-year-old parents’ couch, adding, “It’s humiliating to live in my old parents house because some O.C. housewife cant pay the rent.”

Lynne and her husband, Frank, are said to owe over $12,000.

A picture of Lynne’s rented home is below

Housewives of New Jersey's Dina Manzo with daughter Lexi

Two of Bravo’s housewives are getting in on the popular NOH8 campaign. Dina Manzo (pictured above with daughter Lexi) and Kim Zolciak (of The Real Housewives of Atlanta) recently shot some promotional pictures for the campaign.

The NOH8 (no hate) campaign was created to help raise awareness for marriage equality in California.

Kim tweeted Tuesday, “the noh8 campaign shoot was hot. and I am topless!!! Just to cause a stir to make people pay attention!”

Topless photo of Kim Zolciak for the NOH8 campaign is below —-

pic1

ABC has released the photos of the 16 contestants that will appear on this season’s Dancing With The Stars along their partners. The show, which premiers Monday, September 21 at 8/7c on ABC, will also have a few twists, including a double elimination on Sept. 23. We will definitely be watching.

Photos of the stars and their partners are below-

Dancing With The Stars Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough

Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough

Dancing With The Stars Louie Vito and Chesie Hightower

Louie Vito and Chesie Hightower

Page 552 of 616« First...550551552553554...Last »

Videos

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2014 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio