It seems having multiple sex tapes and being exposed as having tried to sell those sex tapes just two years ago isn’t sitting too well with Kendra Wilkinson’s husband.
According to a new report by Life&Style magazine, Kendra’s sex tape(s) is causing big trouble for her and hubby Hank Baskett. The magazine even claims the two might be headed for a split, just a month shy of their one year wedding anniversary.
As we previously reported, porn company Vivid Entertainment, has announced its plan to release the sex tape(s) titled Kendra Exposed, by the end of this month. The tape features a 19 or 20-year-old Kendra having sex with an ex boyfriend. “Hank is totally upset and embarrassed,” an E! insider reveals to Life & Style. “He’s so angry.”
Hank is also said to be concerned about being the butt of jokes of his NFL teammates. “The main reason he’s embarrassed is his team’s [possible] reaction,” says the insider.
However, the worst part of the whole sex tape ordeal for Hank is the fact that Kendra, 24, tried to sell her own sex tape(s) just less than 2 years ago, while she was already engagement to him. “Kendra’s sex tape was shopped to me two years ago,” celeb sex-tape broker Kevin Blatt tells Life & Style. “It was done by a person who said he was Kendra’s manager.”
And despite Kendra’s alleged attempts to try to block the tape release, Vivid is pushing on, and has even released some photos of Kendra from the tape to TMZ. A few of those are below -
TELL US – DO YOU THINK KENDRA AND HANK WILL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS?
Click The Read More Button For Some Photos From Kendra Exposed –
So what’s a gal to do when she is forced to fork over a check of 22k to her alleged stalker ex? Well if you’re Gretchen Rossi of the Real Housewives of Orange County, you pick yourself up and get right back to what you do best — hosting parties and doing paid appearances.
Gretchen, 32, hosted some parties in Las Vegas this weekend. First she appeared at the JET mirage nightclub on Friday, and then donned a bikini the next day before hitting up the Bare Pool Lounge where she is said to have relaxed with her friends and family. More photos of Gretchen below.
In other news, Bravo has announced it is now casting for the sixth season of the OC Housewives. According to their casting call, they are looking for “outgoing, exciting, strong, focused women who reside in Orange County and want to share their lives with us.”
This seems to be a negotiating ploy done by Bravo every year whenever it comes time to negotiate with the current housewives, as they never really pick their new housewives from the casting calls. Case in point, last season’s new housewife Alexis Bellino, was not picked from a casting call. She was recommended to the producers by Gretchen.
With that being said, more on the casting call is below. Audition at your own risk:
“We are looking for women who are “Housewives” in the present-day sense. They should be lively and energetic, with defined opinions and views. The women need to have busy lives, be involved with the community, have a strong work ethic, and an active social calendar. Most of all, these women need to be enjoying “the good life.” We love women who are self-confident and happy with whom they are. The women, their significant others and families must be open to sharing their experiences with the producers and the television audience.”
CLICK THE READ MORE BUTTON TO SEE BIKINI PHOTOS OF GRETCHEN -
The 26-year-old St. Petersburg, Fla. native also known as Big Mike was touted one of the early favorites to win the show. However his numerous appearances in the bottom two made his elimination not so surprising. According to Ryan Seacrest, almost 37 million votes were cast this week, the most this season.
“It’s been unbelievable, man,” he said. “I just sit here right now and I think, ‘I wasn’t even supposed to be here.’ Thank God for the judges saving me, I got to spend more time here, and be with the people, perform for my wife, you know? It’s all good, man.”
Michael had performed Michael Jackson’s“Will You Be There” on Tuesday’s movie-themed performance night.
And this brings up to the final three. Casey James, Lee DeWyze, and Crystal Bowersox now have a one in three chance of winning a $1 million recording contract. The three will also be filmed visiting their home towns and their fans next week.
TELL US: WHAT IS BIG MIKE’S TIME TO GO HOME? WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN IT ALL?
Things continue to take a turn for the worst for Jill Zarin, aka the most hated housewife in Bravo’s history.
First, her fellow NYC Housewife Alex McCord, had some true but harsh words for Jill in a new interview. Alex weighed in on the Amazongatecontroversy (Jill Zarin using a fake name to leave a good review for her book, while bashing others who left her a bad review) and had the following to say: “I think that’s kind of against the rules,” Alex told The Boston Herald. “I think it’s unethical. I think you don’t review your own book and you also don’t comment on other people’s reviews.”
When asked if Jill could be responsible for a suspicious bad review written about her book, Alex doesn’t put it past her castmate. “I will say that unfortunately,” says Alex. “Jill does kind of have a history of this. Whenever she perceives a fight, she fights back pretty dirty and that’s unfortunate.”
And if anyone thinks our good ol Jill could be possibly turning over a new leaf, well think again! A new story written by the NYDailyNews on Monday, has an interesting quote from random “source” defending Jill in the article about her prematurely announcing Bethenny Frankel’s birth. The “source,” whom we shall refer to as Susan Saunders, said the following in an attempt to defend Jill: “Everyone is lashing out at Jill because of what they see on television – but in reality, if it had been any of the other “Housewives” who had made the mistake Jill did, no one would blink an eye,” says the source. “Bethenny has complained in the past Jill just can’t be happy for her, but she’s obviously making the effort.”
For anyone doubting Jill is behind this story, the NYDailyNews is the same news organization that published the stories about Alex & Simon being kicked off the show, and the infamous story about Bethenny being friendless. Jill has been accused of planting both stories in the press, so it’s not a big surprise she’s pretending to be a source and attempting to defend herself.
And in what would have made a great addition to our Is Jill Zarin Losing It? story, We apparently missed this post written by Jill over the weekend, during which she threatens to delete or block fans who say negative things to her.
“I was told B had a boy yesterday and just wanted to congratulate. I did not try to “scoop” anything. Why do people assume bad intentions. It was on the local LXTV news so big deal, I said congrats. Obviously the news half right and half wrong as she had a baby girl. If you are not a fan..you need to blog somewhere else or YES..you will be blocked and deleted. Enough.”
Good to see her taking the high road and holding it all together. There was also an article in the NYPost yesterday which a source (assuming not Jill this go around) says Jill was being a tad greedy during a swag event, and asking everyone for freebies. “It’s not like she can’t afford to buy these things,” said one of the boutique owners. “She had such a sense of entitlement, as if to say, ‘You need to give me things for free because I’m Jill Zarin’. “
And finally, some Real Housewives of NYC fans have started a petition to try to get Jill off the show. As of today, over 690 fans have signed the petition. While I dislike Jill as much as the next person, I actually think she’s good for the show. I mean every show needs a villain after all right?
TELL US – DO YOU WANT TO SEE JILL KICKED OFF THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NYC?
Next week is the semifinals of Dancing With The Stars, and one star who won’t be dancing isNiecy Nash, as the comedian and former ‘Reno 911′ star found herself eliminated from the dance competition.
In the bottom two with Niecy this week was NFL star Chad Ochocinco. Niecy’s elimination did not come as a big shocker as she did receive the lowest scores this week, a total of 43 for her two dances.
Niecy managed to keep her sense of humor despite being voted off. “I am a 40-year-old mother of three. I’ve got three C-sections under my belt and I… I was able to survive in this competition this long?… I’ve been able to be one of the last women standing in this competition. I’ve had such a fantastic time being able to live out my dream… I’m a happy girl,” said Niecy.
Niecy also had some nice words for her pro partner Louis van Amstel, “Thank you for molding this lump of clay into something,” she said.
Stars Nicole Scherzinger, Erin Andrews, Evan Lysacek and Chad Ochocinco remain in the competition. One more celebrity will be eliminated next week, with the remaining three making it on to the finals.
Spencer had some choice words for his wife, Heidi Montag’s mother, on the latest episode of the Hills. Apparently the vile reality star’s disdain for his mom-in-law stems from Darlene’s criticism of Heidi’s unnecessary 10 plastic surgery procedures, all which she had done in one day.
“How do I go and say that of course I thought you were more beautiful before?” said Darlene to Heidi on a previous episode. “I thought you were younger, I thought you were fresher-looking, I thought you were healthier.”
Spencer, 26, then decided to snap during last night’s episode, saying the following about his wife’s mom. “She’s not God,” said Spencer. “She didn’t make Heidi. She’s just a vagina!”
And it doesn’t end there. Spencer’s attack of Darlene continues both on and off the show. According to TMZ, a bank in Colorado is foreclosing on an undeveloped piece of property owned by Darlene, on which she owes $187,385.62 on a $189k loan she took out in 2006.
Spencer was then reached for comment, and he had the following to say, “If that’s true … that is the best news I’ve heard all day long.”
And the clock continues to tick on his 15 minutes…
Jon and Kate Gosselin were photographed together yesterday, for the first time in months.
The big event was the birthday for their sextuplets, as the six kids turned 6 years old yesterday. According to UsWeekly, later that day, Jon took Alexis, Aaden, Collin, Leah, Hannah, and Joel and his twins, Mady and Cara, out for a few hours to celebrate. He was later spotted shooting Silly String at photographers.
Kate, 35, is reported to have thrown her sextuplets a pool party at their $1.1 million Pennsylvania home on Sunday.
In other news, TLC also announced recently that Kate’s new show, Kate Plus 8, will premiere June 6 on TLC. As we previously reported, Kate Plus 8 will be similar to the old show, Jon and Kate Plus 8, but without Jon of course.
Jon also reportedly wants back on the show as a means to earn more money. According to numerous reports, Jon, who is currently jobless, is going broke and cannot afford to pay his $22,000-a-month child support. TLC is however not too keen on having Jon back on their network.