Entertainment Tonight is reporting Kate will be returning to The View for another guest hosting gig come Thursday, March 11th. This is nothing new for Kate as she previously guest hosted the show for three days back in September, 2009.
Still in the works is Kate’s new TLC show that will solely feature Kate minus her eight children. Instead, Kate will be featured “trying different jobs and tasks and showing how she performs in different environments.” The new TLC series is set to debut sometime during the spring or early summer.
In addition to Kate, ABC confirms other guest co-hosts will include Meghan McCain, Valerie Bertinelli and Victoria Beckham.
According to the Post, the wife & hubby duo are not going to be asked back for a season four. Season Three, which is set to premier March 4, just wrapped up filming. They will be appearing on the 3rd season.
So why are Simon & Alex not being asked back? According to a source, “There are a ton of reasons they aren’t being asked back.”
The first being, “Viewers don’t have a positive reaction to them, so they’re easily replaceable at this point,” says the source. However, a Bravo rep insists that “no details have been released about next season” and Simon himself insists, “We have not had any discussions regarding a fourth season.”
“Also, they don’t really fit in with the other wives,” continues the source. “All of the other women’s story lines have interwoven, yet Alex and Simon have kept theirs separate. It isn’t nearly as interesting as the other Housewives’.”
And it doesn’t end there. According to the insider, there are even more reasons. Apparently Simon threw a “hissy fit” because he’s not being paid as much as the other cast members. “Simon wants to be an equal on the show, but that doesn’t really make any sense to Bravo,” the source says. “After all, he’s not a ‘Real Housewife,’ now is he?”
The Post also says the other ladies on the show including Bethenny Frankel, Jill Zarin, Ramona Singer, and Kelly Bensimon would like to see them go. “In the upcoming season, Alex picks a lot of fights, and it looks like it’s an attempt to keep her story line relevant,” the insider says. “But it ended up seeming inauthentic.”
So far no word yet on who will replace Alex & Simon, if they do end up leaving the show.
TELL US – DO YOU WANT TO SEE ALEX & SIMON LEAVE THE SHOW?
Rumors of an impending exit for the Brooklynites began swirling just as filming wrapped on Season Three, which begins March 4. Says an insider, “There are a ton of reasons they aren’t being asked back.”
So where do we begin?
“Viewers don’t have a positive reaction to them, so they’re easily replaceable at this point,” the source dishes, although a rep for Bravo insists that “no details have been released about next season” and van Kempen himself says, “We have not had any discussions regarding a fourth season.”
“Also, they don’t really fit in with the other wives,” continues the insider. “All of the other women’s story lines have interwoven, yet Alex and Simon have kept theirs separate. It isn’t nearly as interesting as the other Housewives’.”
Our well-placed snitch says that’s not all: Simon apparently threw a “hissy fit” when he wasn’t paid as well as the other cast members.
“Simon wants to be an equal on the show, but that doesn’t really make any sense to Bravo,” the source says. “After all, he’s not a ‘Real Housewife,’ now is he?”
ABC does not plan to officially announce the new cast of Dancing With The Stars for 3 more weeks, but RadarOnline is now reporting that Pamela Anderson will be a part of that cast.
According to Radar, Pam and the show have agreed to all terms for a deal and the deal has been finalized. “Pam is thrilled and so is the show,” the source told RadarOnline.
Donny Osmondwas crowned champion last season of the hit dancing show, with R & B singer Mya coming in second. “She really wanted to do the show and the show thought it was a great idea,” the source said of Pamela.
There are also reports that Paula Abdul might be joining the cast.
It seems Tamra Barney’s home has been on sale for ages, well that’s probably because it has, as the home was put up for sale well over a year ago. A new report now shows the Real Housewives of Orange County star’s home is scheduled to go into a foreclosure auction Thursday afternoon, which is today.
However not so fast, says Tamra Barney’s real estate agent. Marcos Prolo told the OC Register that the “short sale” on the house announced in November is still in escrow. Adding that the bank has given the sale its approval and even lowered the sale price by $25,000.
So why then is Tamra’s house listed for an auction Thursday afternoon? According to Marcos, “Banks typically are pokey at getting postponed foreclosure auctions off the schedule,” Prolo said. He however expects today’s scheduled auction to get yanked from the schedule Thursday morning. Sean O’Toole, CEO of ForeclosureRadar, also confirmed that most sales get postponed these days.
Prolo once again makes it clear that Tamra’s house is not in foreclosure, saying – “There isn’t a (foreclosure) sale. We already have bank approval.” The escrow is scheduled to close on Feb. 26 according to Prolo.
Below is a video preview of tonight’s episode of the OC Housewives, Is it just me or does it feel like this season has been going on forever? Moving on, the preview shows a rather intense argument between Simon Barney and Vicky. Simon feels Vicky is becoming too involved in his marriage, Vicky feels Simon is being rude, and Tamra feels she’s being put in the middle.
Also coming up in tonight’s episode is Lynne’s eviction. Guess we will all finally get to see how that whole ordeal went down.
UPDATE - The OC Register is now reporting the foreclosure auction on Tamra’s home has been indeed postponed until March. According to Tamra’s real estate agent, the home has been sold and is in escrow as a “short sale.” The March auction will take place only if the deal should fall apart.
The video preview is below –
TELL US – ARE YOU ON SIMON’S SIDE OR VICKY’S SIDE?
According to InTouch magazine, there is already some drama brewing over the soon to be televised wedding of former Bachelor star Jason Mesnick and his fiance Molly Malaney.
The article reveals the couple is already fighting over some of the wedding details. Apparently, ABC wants a lot of the past Bachelor stars and contestants to be in attendance including Jason’s former fiance Melissa Rycroft, 26 — Jason’s first choice, who he dumped for Molly — and former BacheloretteDeAnna Pappas.
Molly, 25, is ofcourse not too happy about Jason’s former girlfriends attending her wedding, however it seems she might not get a say in this as ABC is controlling the wedding and the guest list as well. Molly is said to be fine with having former Bachelor stars at her wedding, with her only problem being with Melissa because “she thinks it will turn into a circus.”
DeAnna, who rejected Jason during her season as the Bachelorette, is however looking forward to the wedding despite Molly’s concerns. She tells In Touch, “I’ll be there with my boyfriend, Stephen,” she says. “I am so happy that Jason found Molly, as they really are the perfect couple.
In other news, Melissa has gotten yet another new job, as she will now be a part of the Entertainment Tonight crew. Melissa began working for ET this week when she covered the recording of the “We Are the World” remake for the syndicated entertainment news show. She’ll be covering premieres, awards shows and other events in the future, reports People.
Last we heard from the attentionwhore known as Heidi Montag, she informed us she was heading back to her hometown of Crested Butte, Colorado, to visit her mother, Darlene Egelhoff, for the first time since undergoing 10 cosmetic procedures in one day.
“I was nervous, but also excited … I never thought in my wildest dreams she was going to react the way she did,” Mrs. Pratt, 23, told PEOPLE.
The mother daughter reunion – which was filmed for The Hills – was less than joyous according to Heidi. “She was looking at me almost like a zoo animal. It wasn’t like I was her daughter anymore. She was looking at me like I was a circus freak,” says Heidi.
“I think she was most upset that Spencer was there for me and she wasn’t. She was saying how sad it is that my confidence is gone because of the music industry I’m trying to get into.”
Heidi, who’s first album release sold less than 1,000 it’s first week, then goes on to say she has zero regrets about the surgeries despite still being in pain. “I wanted to be the most beautiful, inside and out. It’s part of being a pop star,” she says.
You can read more of Heidi’s lies story in the current issue of PEOPLE magazine.
Things continue to get worse for Vienna Girardi, one of the contestants of The Bachelor. First the other women in the house all seem to hate her, photos from her past were leaked, and now there’s a new Us Weekly cover story painting her in a pretty bad light.
You all might be wondering why Vienna seems to be getting a lot of attention from the media, well there’s a good reason for that, as the 23 year old Orlando native has been widely rumored to be Jake Pavelka’s final pick. This is not a spoiler, just a rumor that has been floating around for weeks now. We won’t know who won until ABC airs the finale.
Now back to the story, UsWeekly reveals Vienna, an unemployed former Hooters waitress, withdrew $5,000 from her ex-husband Josh Riley’s bank account to pay for breast implants. And it only gets worse from there, as she allegedly did this while he was deployed in Iraq with the Marines.
“She took every bit of his money,” her former mother-in-law Gale reveals. “I know that boob job was the first thing she had done.” According to her ex mother-in-law, when her son returned from Iraq (he was injured in Iraq during an explosion) Vienna “had locked his belongings in storage and would not tell us where they were.”
Vienna’s ex husband also spoke to UsWeekly, and he had nothing nice to say about his ex wife. Riley, who was wed to Vienna for just 10 months after eloping, said “she slept with one of my buddies I was deployed with … I’m 99 percent sure she cheated on me.” Adds Riley, “Marrying her was a mistake.”
Yikes, the cover story also features some sordid details about the past of the other girls in the final four. Have yet to read it, but will be sure to bring you more details once we read the issue.
TELL US – IF VIENNA ENDS UP BEING JAKE’S FINAL PICK, DO THEY STAND A CHANCE?
First comes fame, then comes the pitfalls of fame. It seems Jersey Shore’s Snooki is now experiencing the later as RadarOnline is reporting that nude photos and videos of the 21 year old reality star have now gone up for sale.
According to Radar, Snooki, real name Nicole Polizzi, is featured in the self-snapped nude photos and video that are currently being shopped around to various media outlets.
It seems RadarOnline has seen these photos and according to them, Snooki took the steamy shots and footage herself, appears in her bedroom in one photo, kneeling with one hand on the floor and the other grabbing her bed frame. And according to Radar, another photo is simply too raunchy to describe.
Snooki is however denying this as she took to her twitter page yesterday to post the following – “Idk [I don’t know] where radar online comes up with their stories … weirdos.” She continued, “Like i said before about my supposed ‘sex tape’…There are no nude pictures nor will there ever be. the tabloids just love snook gossip ;]”
RadarOnline is however certain the photos are indeed of Snooki. Just last week, Radar also reported nude photos of castmember J-Woww were also being shopped around.
In other Shore news, TMZ is reporting the second season which is now scheduled to begin filming in March, will be filmed at a new location. Evidently, the Jersey Shore is too cold at this time of the year, and MTV is looking into other locations to film season 2. TMZ also confirms that search has expanded out of the country, as MTV Producers have called the cast members to make sure they have valid passports.
TELL US – WHAT LOCATION WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE JERSEY SHORE 2 FILMED?