The first show, a show she will reportedly host about the lifestyles of the rich and famous, has been picked up by the WealthTV network, a network most are not familiar with.
Well, RadarOnline is now reporting it is Danielle’s other spin-off show, the one based on her personal life, that has the networks in a frenzy, with most major networks vying to sign her, Bravo included.
“Danielle has been taking meetings with networks and production companies and so far there’s a solid offer from a major network,” a source told Radar.
According to Radar, VH1 is the major network that has made Danielle an offer. Danielle also met up with Bravo last Thursday, though Bravo has yet to make an official offer. Other networks Dirty D met up with? A&E, WE tv and CBS.
“Everyone’s interested because it’s all about the star behind the reality star-her life as a mom, manager, musician, her relationships and her private life,” adds Danielle the source.
TELL US – LOVE HER OR HATE HER, WOULD YOU WATCH DANIELLE’S SPIN-OFF?
As we reported last week, the buzz is that indecisive former Bachelor, Brad Womack, has been chosen once again to be the next Bachelor.
“Ugh!” she told UsWeekly. “Translation: They couldn’t find somebody!” Elisabeth might be onto something as several media outlets have reported that ABC’s first choice, Chris Lambton, turned them down.
Brad, 27, became infamous in 2007 when he left the final two women, DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft, broken hearted by not choosing either of them. At the time, the Bachelor was still somewhat of a classy show, hence Brad’s decision shocking fans of the show.
Elisabeth, 33, feels that Brad doesn’t deserve a second shot at love, at least not on TV. “He didn’t have enough choices before? How many women do you need, Brad?” she asked. “They should really reevaluate that one.”
The all new season of theAmazing Race is set to debut tonight on CBS at 8:30/7:30c.
The 17th season of the show will follow 11 teams as they travel over 32,000 miles, spanning over four continents and 30 cities with inaugural visits to Bangladesh, Ghana and a Trek Deep into the Arctic Circle.
Additionally, for the first time in the show’s history, the Team to finish in first place during the premiere episode will be awarded a surprise, game-changing advantage.
The new season will feature contestants from all walks of life, including a team of home shopping hosts, newly dating couples, an Internet entertainer, Ivy League a cappella singers and a birth mother/daughter Team who were recently reunited after the mother gave her newborn daughter up for adoption over 20 years ago.
Phil Keoghan returns as the show host in tonight’s 90 minute premiere.
The cast photos and bios below!
Katie Seamon, 23 and Rachel Johnston, 24 (Beach Volleyball Players)
Chad Waltrip, 26 and Stephanie Smith, 23 (Dating Couple)
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON FOR MORE CAST PHOTOS!
The OC Register is reporting today that the Orange County District Attorney’s Office has decided to drop the domestic violence charges against Simon Barney due to a lack of sufficient evidence.
The Real Housewives of Orange County star and estranged husband of Tamra Barney was arrested early Tuesday morning on domestic violence charges. Tamra called the cops on Simon after alleging he threw a plastic dog leash at her during an argument.
According to the OC Register, the case was submitted to the O.C. District Attorney’s Office on Friday morning. It was reviewed and the DA’s office ultimately declined to file charges.
“It just shows that justice is blind, but it’s not stupid,” said Simon to the Register on Friday. “It’s not gullible, and it’s not persuaded by fame.”
Simon issued a statement on Wednesday denying the allegations, claiming Tamra made up the story in an attempt to get sole custody of their three children together. Simon alleged Tamra’s motivation was the fact that he refused to allow Bravo cameras to film their kids.
Simon also told the OC Register on Friday that Tamra’s allegations were motivated by jealousy. “Tammy ran into my new girlfriend,” he said, adding that he’s been dating her for about two months.
As we reported yesterday, Tamra was granted a temporary restraining order against Simon, banning him from getting within 100 feet of her and limiting the time he can spend their kids. As part of the restraining order, Simon was forced to hand in his firearm to law enforcement authorities.
Tamra is however denying Simon’s accusations via a text message to the Register. The “network has never put pressure on Simon to have the kids on the show … Ever! And Bravo is not happy he is saying that! They simply asked if the kids could be on the main title shoot last week and he said ‘NO’ and they said ‘thank you’.”
She continued, “I did not want the kids on the show this year unless it was a situation where me, Simon and the kids were doing something together as a family. Just cuz your [sic] divorcing doesn’t mean you we do not attend our childrens activities together… It breaks my heart that he has acted that way in front of the children and I hope he gets the help he needs to control his anger. I never wanted him arrested. The cops made that decision for me.”
Simon adds that Tamra is lying. “I don’t want to be part of the show, part of the media; I want to go on with my life,” he said. “I don’t want any part of fame. It’s destructive. It’s a drug. I’m still the same person I was five years ago.”
TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT?
Former Hills’star Lauren Conrad is finally confirming that she is indeed working on a reality show.
Lauren confirmed the news on Friday to The Hollywood Reporter. The new reality series will follow the 24-year-old fashion designer as she creates a line of evening wear and launches her label. The show is set to air on the MTV network, which was also home to her previous reality shows — Laguna Beach and The Hills.
“I’m so excited to take on this new project that really focuses on my true passion,” Conrad told THR. “I’m happy to be partnering with MTV because I have had such an amazing relationship with them and love being a part of the network.”
Lauren stresses that the show will be based her professional life and not her personal life, citing that her actor boyfriend Kyle Howard “will not be on it.”
Lauren also tellsRyan Seacrest on his radio show that she will start filming in October.
TELL US – ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT LAUREN’S NEW SHOW?
This season of the Real Housewives of DC has had a theme, which is the phoniness of the gruesome twosome aka the Salahis. Whether it be the couple’s phony grapes, phony party invites, phony house hunting, and now phony cheerleading. If there’s one thing we have all come to know and “love” about the Salahis, it is that their phoniness knows no bounds.
This episode of the DC Housewives begins with the now separated Ommanneys browsing through photos for Cat’s book cover. The scene starts out as a cute scene between the couple, until Cat decides to ask Charles about his upcoming schedule, which gave us a glimpse into the couple’s marriage. Based on Charles’ schedule, it’s all but obvious these two are lucky to even spend a day a week together. Cat’s definitely not exaggerating when she states she sometimes feels like a single mom.
The hilarity begins in the next scene with the Salahis. We see Michaele shaking her phony pom poms in preparation for the Washington Redskins cheerleading alumni dance routine. Michaele arrives at the practice in a white SUV, and not the awful 80s white stretch limo, thank goodness. Immediately, we see Michaele looking rather lost and completely offbeat while attempting to do the routines. Judging by Michaele’s lack of rhythm, and her overly eager attitude, it’s all but obvious we’re watching a 44-year-old con artist live out her fantasy of being a professional cheerleader.
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON BELOW TO READ THE REST!
According to Radar, the restraining order bans Simon from coming within 100 feet of her and limits the time he can spend with their three children.
“She filed a temporary restraining order and the judge approved it,” reveals a source close to Tamra. “Simon can’t go within 100 feet of her and he can see the kids two nights a week and every other weekend.”
Simon and Tamra have three children together: : Sidney, 10, Spencer, 9, and Sophia, 4. Simon responded to the allegations yesterday, citing his refusal to allow their children to film for the Bravo reality show as the reason for Tamra’s actions.
In other news, Tamra recently posed topless for the NOH8 campaign alongside new beau Eddie Judge. Those photos of Tamra below –
According to the latest issue of InTouch weekly, TLC has decided to cancel Kate’s reality show, Kate Plus 8. The reason? Well, it all has to do with Kate’s ex-husband Jon Gosselin.
Sources tell the mag that Jon has refused to re-sign a contract allowing his children to be filmed for the TV show, apparently telling his friends his kids hate being on camera 24 hours a day.
“Kate is beside herself,” says an insider. “She is obsessed with fame and being on TV, so this is making her miserable. Not only that, but she wants more money! She won’t last at home with the kids.”
The insider adds that Kate, 35, is now scrambling to find new ways to prolong her 15 minutes. “She’s buddying up with Bristol and Sarah Palin, among other famous friends,” reveals the insider, adding that Kate “fears that her fame is coming to an end, but she’s more worried that her income seems to be drying up.”
You can read more about this story in the latest issue of InTouch Weekly.