The Bachelorette’s“Men Tell All” episode was full of some exciting and explosive drama as expected. The 2 hours was however not enough to show everything that really went down during the July 11th taping. People magazine was able to get some great details on what didn’t make it to TV.
Here are excerpts from what you didn’t see -
• After the show, Jake says he doesn’t regret his actions on the show even though he was accused of “acting” while in the house. During the show, several of the guys criticized Jake but only a portion of it was aired. “I got my butt handed to me out there but I still don’t regret anything I did on the show,” he told PEOPLE after the show. Jake insists he was only acting natural and being himself.
• Several of the guys including the host reprimanded David for his inappropriate comments to Jillian. “The good in David Good far outweighs what you saw on the show,” he said. “That clip was by far the worst of him. I’m sorry he got such a bad rap because he is a good guy.” While his apology to Jillian seemed sincere, David probably won’t be changing his ways. “I hate living in a place where you can’t compliment your girl’s ass,” he said after the show. “To me it is no different than Tanner P talking about and rubbing her feet.”
• For some reason, Brian decided to act ignorantly by interrupting others repeatedly and making insulting comments about others. At a point, he even made a comment about host, Chris Harrison’s wife. “I came very close to saying something but I thought, ‘It’s not worth it. He’s drunk and stupid.’ I let it go,” Harrison said. “In the end, they cut him out almost entirely so he got what he deserved.”
We posted a poll a couple of weeks ago wanting to know if you will continue to watch Jon & Kate Plus 8 when it returns from hiatus. According to our poll below, majority of have no interest in watching the show when it returns, while several of you don’t care, with just a few saying you will keeping watching.
Well, you are not alone as Kendra Wilkinson of The Girls Next Door also says she won’t be watching the TLC show when it returns from hiatus on Aug 3rd. “We don’t watch that anymore,” she tells E! News. “I watched back when it was good and they weren’t all Hollywood. I feel bad for the kids.”
Kendra has also previously toldUsmagazine.com that she would never allow her new baby to appear on her hit E! show Kendra. The 24-year-old reality star is expecting her first child with husband Hank Baskett.
“That will be all private,” she told Us. “I want to be able to spend my quality time with what’s been growing inside of me for nine months!”
Both Kendra and Hank have recently signed on to star in a second, 12-episode season of her E! show.
Please keep voting- we also love to read your comments.
During this past Monday’s Bachelorette show - The Men Tell All episode, both Jason Mesnick and Molly Melaney declared their love for one another on national television. Even though it’s only been about six months, Mesnick said, “I’m really in love with Molly. She’s completely different from anybody else I’ve ever dated.”
Molly also added, “I would marry Jason tomorrow. I’m so crazy about him. I know I want to spend the rest of my life with him.”
Even though Jason and Molly both reside in different states, Jason is certain that wedding bells are in their future. The duo manage to see each other at least every other weekend. According to Jason, the plan is for Molly to relocate from Milwaukee to Seattle eventually.
Chris Harrison, host oflast spring’s Bachelor finale where Mesnick dumped ex Melissa Rycroft, mentioned that it was “the most controversial moment in this show’s history.” “Was all that heartache worthwhile”, he then asked.
“What we have gone through … just absolutely ripped to shreds…” replied Molly “It was definitely tough on me.” Mesnick added that “it was a bigger backlash than I thought.” But he said he would endure even more scrutiny if that was what it took to be with Molly.
On the other hand, Melissa Rycroft recently confirmed her engagement to beau Tye Strickland with wedding preparations underway.
Uma Thurman’s ex boyfriend and New York City hotelier, André Balazs, has found a new love interest. André whodated Uma Thurman on and off for about 4 years was spotted with Real Housewives of NYC’s star, Kelly Bensimon.
Both Kelly and André were seen at the opening of the lounge hot spot wall at W South Beach. The following night, the pair were found cuddling at Andre’s hotel, The Raleigh. Later in the evening, the pair were once again seen holding hands while dancing, laughing and sharing drinks at the VIP lounge.
According to sources,Andréwas worried when he saw Kelly appearing to flirt with former DWTS contestant Gilles Marini. He was however relieved when he found out that she was only conducting an interview for Plum TV.
Jon Gosselin’s 22 year old girlfriend, Hailey Glassman, is speaking out on their new relationship. The pair appear to still be going strong a whole week after they were first photographed together.
Photos and stories of Hailey being a coke addict/bar hopping/part-time lesbian be damned. These two are in the it for the long haul. Hailey spoke out to People magazine in a new interview saying she is surprised to be dating Jon, “If you had told me a few months ago, I wouldn’t have believed you.”
Oh there’s more. Hailey says the feelings began to develop while Jon was nursing his broken heart at her parents’ New York City home in May. “He was so strong,” Glassman says. “I admired him.”
She goes on to deny engagement rumors, while claiming her parents “love” Jon.
Hailey also manages to get a shot in at Jon’s ex wife, Kate Gosselin, when asked about what she loves most about the Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad. “I’m a huge believer in not controlling someone,” says Hailey. “I’ll give my opinion but tell him to do what he wants to do. He said, ‘I’m just not used to having an option.’ I told him life is about options.”
In her latest blog, Jillian Harris talks about her thoughts on last night’s “Men Tell All.” She doesn’t really touch on the whole Wes topic, but does talk about her favorite moments of the season as well as seeing all of her “ex-boyfriends” again as she puts it.
“If I have eliminated someone who you loved, I am sorry … I wish I could have kept every wonderful guy from the show but I am only looking for ONE man to make ME happy. I DO have an excellent judge of character and I do know what I am looking for in a unique individual to go through life with me.
Also, I want to clear up a little confusion about the perception of my “engagement standards” coming into this journey. I was not desperate for an engagement. I actually was very nervous about it and would be happy with no engagement if that were the right choice. All I wanted and would have been happy with was someone to love who loved me back. Someone who had some sort of conviction of how they felt, or was willing to make a sacrifice of any kind, as I had stated several times that I was eager to do the same. Not only is this conviction from the guy an indication for me to move forward with the relationship, but it is also an indication of what our life would be like post-show.
The Men Tell All was actually a blast! Well … it didn’t start out so fun … I got to the set and was waiting and waiting and waiting to come out onstage. Now that I’ve seen the show I understand why! The guys clearly had a lot to get off their chests.
Over the weekend, there were talks that Paula Abdul may not return for season 9 of American Idol according to her manager. American Idol fellow judge, Simon Cowell is however not concerned because he believes the contract will be finalized amicably and Paula will be back on the show.
“She’ll be fine. She’ll be on the show,” he tells Extra” I don’t get a lot of say. I’ve just made it clear that I want Paula on the show.”
AI host, Ryan Seacrest also says, “I think as far as I know, you’ll see everybody back. I hope so.”
David Sonenberg Abdul’s manager, raised concern over the weekend, telling the Los Angeles Times that the singer-dancer hasn’t been offered a contract yet.
In the meantime, a “Keep Paula” campaign has been launched on Twitter to keep Paula on the show. Idol alums, Matt Giraud, Anoop Desai and Danny Gokey have also joined the campaign showing support for Paula.
Abdul also took to her Twitter page over the weekend to thank fans for standing by her. She wrote: “I’m actually moved 2 tears upon reading the enormous amount of tweets showing me your kindness, love & undying support. God bless all you! If it weren’t for you, this specific time and situation would feel a lot worse! XoP”