Another day, another injury for Dancing With The Stars as Melissa Rycroft is the latest star to suffer an injury. The 26-year-old former Bachelor star sat out of last night’s show. Her partner, Tony Dovolani, performed with professional dancer Lacey Schwimmer instead.
The doctors believe Melissa is suffering from a hairline fracture of the ribs. Melissa says, “I hurt my ribs last week doing a difficult move. It was feeling better and then I hurt myself again. I felt a blinding pain shoot down my side, so we decided it would be best to go actually have a doctor check it out.”
Melissa has been touted has one of the front runners to win it all. She was able to rehearse yesterday morning but did not feel well enough to perform for the show. She is expected to make a full recovery soon.
Melissa thanked her fans saying -
“I was doing alright but went to the doc before dress rehearsal for some last minute treatment and ended up having a bad reaction that’s affecting my breathing,” she wrote. “Hopefully (fingers crossed) I’ll be good tomorrow. But thank you for all the love, support and votes! We need it!”
Defying all odds, The Bachelor’s Jason and Molly continue to their relationship work. The couple rumored to be splitting just weeks ago are apparently still going strong.
An article from OnMilwaukee states that the couple was recently offered a free hotel stay at the Iron Horse Hotel in downtown Milwaukee which is Molly’s hometown, and they accepted. We’ll continue to see if these two can make it work in the long run.
Jason’s ex fiance whom he publicly dumped Melissa Rycroft also continues to go strong with her new beau Tye as we reported last week.
The two douchebags known as Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag finally tied the knot this time. Despite faking a wedding last year, the two made sure this one was legitimate. TMZ reported the couple got a legit marriage license last week.
It is also reported that their Hills costar Lauren Conrad attended the wedding.
Alas! After years and years of denial, Spencer Pratt has finally admitted responsibility for spreading the sex tape rumors according to Lauren Conrad. At a Hills panel Tuesday in Hollywood, Lauren revealed that Spencer finally admitted that he was the one who spread the nasty rumors involving her and then boyfriend Jason Wahler.
“We actually have it on tape where he takes responsibility and apologizes for it,” says Lauren. “Sorry! Spoiler! Hey, four years, I waited for that!” Lauren also admits to being on more friendlier terms with both Spencer and Heidi these days saying, “We’re friendly, we can be in the same room.”
So will she be attending their wedding this weekend? “I think it was very nice of her to invite me, but I don’t think she expected me to come,” she said. We’ll take that as a big NO.
In what looks to be nothing short of a freak show, The Hills stars Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag met up with ousted Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich this week in LA to take promo pictures for NBC’s new reality show – I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!
The attention whoring reality show couple have signed up to appear on the new reality show scheduled to air this summer. Ex-Governor Rod Blagojevich was also signed on for the show, but dropped out when a judge ruled earlier this week that he is not allowed to leave the country while still under investigation. He however for some reason still decided to fly out to LA to take promo pictures.
The show is set to premiere on NBC on June 1. It will involve dropping 10 celebrities into a Costa Rican jungle to face challenges and elimination.
The other “celebrities” signed on for the show include -
Lil Rounds and Anoop Desai were the first victims of a new American Idol rule which led to their double elimination on Wednesday night. The two spoke to People about being eliminated and their plans for life after American Idol.
Rounds, 24, began the competition as a clear judges’ favorite, and is still trying to understand why she fell out of favor. “I kind of got to the point where I was like, ‘Okay, I don’t know if I can win with them,’” she said. “I can honestly say I went up there and gave it everything I had each time my foot touched that stage.”
Rounds, a married mother of three, plans on going back home to her new townhouse in Memphis. Her husband also got her a new puppy as part of their pact, that she would get one if she made it on the show.
Desai has no immediate plans to return to his master studies at the University of North Carolina. “I plan on pursuing any record deal I can get,” said Desai, “Right now that’s my no. 1 priority. My only priority. My wildest dream was that I would be a pop star. And thanks to this show, that dream is going to become a reality. I have faith in my own ambition.”