Returning alongside Teresa are Caroline Manzo and Jacqueline Laurita. Bravo promises “the drama picks up where last season left off when holidays are celebrated, children leave the nest and tensions run high between housewives.” Despite the rumors that she had left the show, Jacqueline’s daughter Ashley Holmes is back for the new season.
And starting on June 12, the series will move to Sunday nights at 10/9c for the remainder of the season. The season 3 trailer is below! -
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE SEASON 3 TRAILER AND THE TWO NEW HOUSEWIVES?
Dina, 39, will star in a new series for the HGTV network. The series will follow Dina and the staff of her event company Design Affairs as they create lavish events in their clients’ homes.
“Dina is an accomplished interior designer and also runs a thriving event planning business — her Real Housewives fans will be very surprised to see this side of her,” said Kathleen Finch, general manager of HGTV. “Dina brings a unique set of skills to HGTV and I’m thrilled to have her join our growing team of expert talent.”
The weekly series is set to debut in September.
It also seems Dina will make some appearances on the upcoming season of the ‘NJ Housewives.’ “Yes even tho I’m part of the HGTV family now u will still see me on @BravoTV here & there! Sooner than you think ; )” tweeted Dina on Friday.
RadarOnline is reporting that while Teresa’s husband Joe Giudiceand Caroline Manzo’s sons were detained for the fight, it all started with a simple innocent act courtesy of Teresa at the Hard Rock in Punta Cana on February 23. A playful antic that didn’t sit well with one bar patron.
“She opened the champagne and just started spraying it everywhere and it went all over this woman near her,” said a source. “It was late, they were on vacation, and she was just having fun.”
However, the husband of the woman who got drenched did not take kindly to Teresa’s actions, as he physically attacked Teresa.
“It was crazy, he got really angry and punched Teresa in the face!” said the source. Whoa! At this point, Teresa’s husband Joe along with AlbieandChris Manzo stepped in to defend Teresa. “Joe, Albie and Chris were trying to protect Teresa and they just grabbed the guy and started fighting, and then people joined in.”
Bravo reportedly tried to break-up the fight to no avail. “Everyone was involved. It became a massive scene,” another source explained.
As previously reported, eight people wound up injured with two reports stating Joe stuck a male patron with a glass. Two of the injured patrons complained to the police resulting in all parties being detained and their passports seized. Eventually, everyone was released after local attorneys came in to smooth things over.
But the biggest shocker of all you ask? According to Radar, Bravo will not air fight on the upcoming season of the show.
No reason was given for this decision by Bravo. Perhaps the network feels this fight crossed a line in trashy reality TV, not that we think Bravo has any high standards to begin with. However, the most likely reason would be due to the legal ramifications, aka a lawsuit by the injured parties if proof footage of the injury causing attacks are aired on national television. And as we all know, the last thing the Giudices need is more legal drama.
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE LATEST AND ON BRAVO CHOOSING NOT TO AIR THE FIGHT?
Joe, husband of Teresa Giudice, was arrested on Friday at the couple’s home in New Jersey and charged with fraudulently obtaining a state driver’s license. He reportedly used his brother’s marriage license and birth certificate to obtain the forged license, as his license remains suspended for a DWI conviction.
The NY Post reports Joe, 40, appeared in Paterson, NJ, before Judge Philip Fenster, who maintained Joe’s $50,000 bail and scheduled a pre-indictment hearing for April 19. He was not able to enter a plea at his arraignment “because it is an indictable offense.”
Meanwhile, prosecutor Jay McCann tells the Star-Ledger that authorities were tipped to the license fraud when Joe’s brother was stopped by a cop, and the photo in the state system didn’t match.
Joe remains free on a $50,000 bond, which RadarOnline reports was posted by two of his friends. His bail was set without the 10% option.
While Joe was in jail Friday, Teresa went to her book signing at the Mount Airy Casino Resort in the Poconos. Following his release on Friday, Teresa’s mother reportedly drove him to meet his wife.
Teresa, who definitely doesn’t have a habit of being in denial when it comes to her legal problems, tweeted on Friday night, “Hanging out with my honey at Mt Airy Casino. Just finished dinner now we are going to check out the scene.”
Joe faces up to 10 years in prison for the fraudulent use of an ID and forgery.
The Real Housewives of New Jerseystar was arrested at the couple’s NJ home on Friday and has been charged with fraudulently obtaining a state driver’s license.
If you recall, Joe’s license got suspended last year following a conviction for drunk driving, which then landed him 10 days in jail back in September after it was discovered he was driving on a suspended license.
Well according to authorities, Joe, 40, allegedly obtained a driver’s license from the Paterson branch of the Motor Vehicle Office using his brother’s identifying information in June 2010. He is said to have used his brother’s marriage license and birth certificate to obtain the forged license.
“Mr. Giudice was arrested at his home earlier today as the result of an investigation this office did with assistance from the state Motor Vehicle Office,” said Chief Assistant Prosecutor Jay W. Mc Cann yesterday.
Joe has been charged with wrongfully using the ID of another person and for forgery. He faces more than 10 years in state prison if found guilty. His bail is set at $50,000 with no 10 percent option. No word yet on whether or not Joe has been released.
Back in January, Joe was ordered to pay $260,000 to his former business partner for forgery, and then just a month ago, he and Caroline Manzo’s sons were detained in the Dominican Republic for a bar brawl. In addition to that, the Giudices are still required to stand trial on July 14 & 15, 2011 for charges relating to bankruptcy fraud.
A report that came out last year also stated Joe’s license has been suspended a total of 9.4 years out of the last 20 years due to numerous driving sanctions.
UPDATE – Teresa Giudice tweeted away last night about like nothing was wrong. “Hanging out with my honey at Mt Airy Casino, just finished dinner now we are going to checkout the scene… We had dinner at Le Sorelle in Mt Airy Casino in Pocono Resort excellent u should try it,” tweeted Teresa on Friday night.
If you recall, Gov. Christie suspended Albert without pay last week after discovering he used his Brownstone address to get the position. The governor had also threatened to file ethics charges unless he stepped down. Albert was receiving a $7,500 salary, plus pension and health benefits.
As for Albert’s wife Caroline Manzo, she is now voicing her support for her husband. “I support my husband 1000% and there are no improprieties here,” Caroline told RadarOnline.
“I agree with him,” she added about his decision to step down. “He’s proud of what he did on the board. He’s doing it because he loves his state and community and doesn’t want to bring any negativity… It all looks like it’s a cover up, when it’s not. There’s no hiding here.”
Albert also spoke to Radar. “I have always maintained my innocence,” Albert stated hours after he resigned. “I have maintained my residence here at The Brownstone for the past 15 years. We lived here together when we got married and when we moved out I never officially moved.”
Albert went on to add that he respects and supports Gov. Christie’s actions. In the meantime, the Manzos reveal they plan on donating Albert’s $7500 annual salary to two soldiers involved in The Wounded Warrior Project within their community.
Could there be trouble brewing in the Giudices marital paradise? A new report by E! News will not be helping quiet down those pesky rumors of Joe Giudice stepping out on his wife Teresa Giudice anytime soon.
According to E!, sources saw the Real Housewives of New Jersey husband in Atlantic City over the weekend at a birthday party. The sources tell E! Joe was seen dining with a long-haired brunette and other couples, except the woman with Joe was not Teresa, though she looked a lot like her.
“She looked similar to Teresa but younger,” a source tells E!, “They seemed friendly. They were sitting next to each other and talking closely.” E! adds that the woman couldn’t have been Teresa because the very same night, she tweeted that she was dining at the Stanton Social in NYC.
Teresa’s rep didn’t respond for comments to E! but Teresa took to her blog this morning to deny any split or trouble between the two. Below is what Teresa wrote -
“It’s that time of year again… the birds are singing, the weather is nice, and people start gossiping about who’s breaking up with who. At least twice a year someone says Joe and I have split. I want you all to hear directly from me: NOT TRUE. Joe and I are still together as we’ve always been. I love him as much now as the day we got married. I’m torn writing this because I don’t want to give any attention to the slimy tabloids, but I got a lot of wonderful messages from people worried about us and I didn’t want you all to worry! (You are all so sweet!!!)”
Teresa also posted an old engagement photo of she and Joe, which is posted below.
In other news, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie came out swinging against Albert Manzo, husband to Caroline Manzo, yesterday, labeling him a liar and suspending him from his government position.
Evidently, Albert was a Commissioner at the North Jersey District Water Supply. A position which supplied him with a pension, state benefits, some authority and a $7,500 yearly salary. The problem arose when it was discovered that Albert listed his home address as the Brownstone in other to get the nomination. As we all know, Albert lives in a mansion on the Bravo hit show.
‘Do you really believe he’s sleeping on a cot at the Brownstone in Paterson?’ asked Christie. “If any of you watch or know about ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey’ you know where he lives,” added Christie, who is wanting to rid the state of “these entities collect money from the citizens of New Jersey in various forms and no one is paying attention.” Christie is now looking to fire Albert, following the suspension without pay.
As for Albert, he reportedly told The Record newspaper that he has an apartment in his Paterson restaurant and plans to fight to keep his job.
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE E! STORY ABOUT JOE PLUS GOV. CHRISTIE’S ACTIONS AGAINST ALBERT?
Click The Continue Reading Button To See The Old Engagement Photo of Teresa & Joe!