Topics

Real Housewives of Orange County

More bad news for Jim and Alexis Bellino.

Following their most recent foreclosure notice, the OC Register is now reporting that the home of the Real Housewives of Orange County stars is set to be auctioned off on Friday.

The 6-bedroom, 6,400 sq. ft. Newport Beach mansion was previously set to be auctioned off back in August but the Bellinos were able to get that canceled as they got a loan modification from the bank. It now seems that loan modification might have fallen through.

“The bank changed the deal,” Michael York, the Bellino’s attorney said Tuesday of a verbal agreement that was announced by Jim back in August. According to York, no reason was given for the change.

The Bellinos also released the following statement – “We have been communicating with the bank regarding loan modification options for several months. The bank has changed its offer, and the market has further declined since August, but we are continuing to work with the bank in an effort to reach a mutually agreeable resolution.” It appears The Bellinos remain hopeful that the newest acution date will also be canceled.

While the Alexis and Jim continue to hope for a Hail Mary, the home is still listed for sale. A real estate listing from Lagunaseaside.com states “owner has over $6 Million into the property, reduced for quick sale.”

The asking price is now $3,395,000, slashed from a previous price of $4,995,000. Even if the Bellinos are able to sell their home before Friday, they would still be taking a loss as they currently owe $4,677,635.01 on their home mortage.

The 6,400 square ft. home boasts 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms as well as a a state-of-art kitchen, wine cellar, home theater, & large recreational area with pool table and bar. The home also includes a 6 car garage, multiple family rooms, den/office, and gym according to the listing.

CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON BELOW TO SEE THE HOME PHOTOS!

It’s deja vu all over again as RadarOnline is reporting that Jim and Alexis Bellino are facing foreclosure for the second time this year.

If you recall, the Real Housewives of Orange County stars faced foreclosure earlier this year when they defaulted on their $4.6 million home loan after failing to make $83,856.92 in payments. The Bellinos’ Newport home was in fact scheduled for auction back on Wednesday, Aug. 25. However the auction did not take place as they were able to obtain a last minute loan modification.

Well there is now more trouble. According to RadarOnline, Jim and Alexis have just received a new “property foreclosure notice” published in their local newspaper, The Daily Pilot, on Friday.

Despite the loan modification they got in August, it seems the Bellinos were still in financial trouble as they continued to try to unload the 6400 sq. ft. house, drastically slashing the price in the last four weeks. It went from $4,995,000 on November 10 to $3,695,000 on November 29.

With the addition of their missed payments, the Bellinos now owe $4,677,635.01 on their home. The new foreclosure notice means Jim and Alexis will be facing an auction sale of their mansion any day now.

The 6th season of the Real Housewives of OC is set to return to Bravo in January.

TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON ALEXIS & JIM’S FORECLOSURE CRISIS?

Alexis Bellino

Following the failure of Sheree Whitfield’s She by Sheree, it seems a new Bravo housewife is ready to give the whole clothing line thingy a shot as well.

That brave one is Real Housewives of Orange County star Alexis Bellino. In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline, 33-year-old Alexis reveals her new found passion for fashion while also giving the site a sneak peak into her new couture dress line brilliantly called ‘Alexis Couture.’

“I am truly inspired by Valentino and Cavalli with Dolce and Gabbana fabrics and fit. I’ve added by own personal twist,” said Alexis. “I’ve been designing my line for 1 year and I’m really excited about the results.”

Originally hailing from Hannibal, Missouri, Alexis has three kids with hubby Jim Bellino, whom she met in 2005. “I have always said that being a great wife and mother comes first but Jim is super supportive of me working,” added Alexis.

Alexis plans to release Alexis Couture dress line in January 2011, the same month the 6th season of the OC Housewives is set to premiere on Bravo. Alexis is also planning a launch party in Beverly Hills on December 2.

Some photos of Alexis modeling her new line below. You can see more photos at RadarOnline.

TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON ALEXIS’ LINE? WOULD YOU WEAR ALEXIS COUTURE?

Following her brief hospitalization on Thursday for internal bleeding, Vicki Gunvalson has now been released.

Despite her release from the hospital, the Real Housewives of Orange County star tells E! News that she is not feeling much better. The reason she was hospitalized? Internal bleeding due to ulcers in her colon.

Vicki also denies reports that her hospitalization was caused by anxiety from her divorce. “It’s not due to anxiety,” says Vicki. “It’s not due to a divorce. I’m very sick. I was hemorrhaging. It was very scary. I have internal bleeding in my colon, and they fixed it.”

Vicki tells E! she had surgery on Friday and is now home on required bed rest. “I’m not feeling good,” says Vicki. “They said I’ll be OK. It could flare up again, but I’m very healthy and I didn’t do anything to cause this. People just get sick. I’m going to be OK.”

E! also reports that Vicki’s soon to be ex-husband Donn Gunvalson paid her a hospital visit despite their pending divorce. “It’s amicable,” Vicki said. “We’re perfect. We’re not fighting.”

Vicki Gunvalson, star of the Real Housewives of Orange County, was hospitalized on Thursday.

According to E! Online, Vicki, who filed for divorce from husband Donn Gunvalson just a little over a week ago, was hospitalized for internal bleeding, confirms an employee from her company, Coto Insurance & Financial Services.

Though the general consensus seems to be that the 47-year-old reality star’s condition is not that serious, Vicki will remain in the hospital for further tests so that doctors can determine the source of the bleed.

Vicki’s cast-mate Jeana Keough posted the following on her facebook page yesterday – “Vicki Gunvalson rushed to the hospital, she is fine resting comfortably with her beautiful daughter by her side. Prayers always help but I am assured she is spending the night and it’s not serious, how do you say whoo hoo!”

Gretchen Rossi has lost yet another court battle to ex Jay Photoglou reports E! Online.

According to E!, a judge dismissed a large portion of the Real Housewives of Orange County star’s defamation lawsuit against Jay last Thursday.

The judge struck down Gretchen’s claims of defamation, libel and portrayal in a false light after determining that her lawyers hadn’t offered up enough evidence to prove that Jay was lying about the two of them being in a romantic relationship while she was engaged to Jeff Beitzel, who died of cancer in 2008.

Gretchen is however still allowed to pursue prior claims of assault, battery, stalking, breach of contract, conversion, intentional emotional distress, intentional interference with contractual relations and intentional interference with prospective economic relations against Jay.

Gretchen’s attorney Gregory G. Brown says he is considering an appeal. This ruling comes months after Gretchen was forced to fork over $24,000 to cover Jay’s legal fees after he took her to court for defamation.

In other OC news, Gretchen spoke out on castmate Vicki Gunvalson’s divorce to husband of 16 years Donn Gunvalson.

Gretchen told UsWeekly magazine, “I was truly sorry to hear the news.” She added of Vicki, “She’s been having a really tough couple of days.”

Gretchen shares she sent Vicki a text message of support after the announcement. “I’ve talked to a few people in the inner circle and it’s a bad situation for her right now.” According to Gretchen, the split came as a surprise. “It kind of took us all by surprise, because from what I knew…things were going well, so I don’t really know what happened. It’s very sad.”

More details are being revealed about the Saturday night showdown between Real Housewives of Orange County stars Tamra Barney and Jeana Keough, and it seems Jeana wasn’t exactly an innocent victim in the incident.

In fact according to RadarOnline and E! News, Jeana was the one who provoked the physical altercation with Tamra by trying to push her into a pool unsuccessfully.

RadarOnline reports that Tamra was furious with certain comments Jeana had been making about her in the press, comments which she felt were inaccurate, so she tried to hand Jeana a cease and desist letter from her lawyer at a wrap party for the Bravo show. The party took place at castmate’s Vicki Gunvalson’s house according to E! News.

That didn’t go so well according to Radar. “Jeana said to Tamra, ‘Youre’ a b—- and I’m gonna throw you’re a– in the pool,’” a witness tells Radar. “Then she pushed Tamra, as if she was trying to throw her in the pool.”

This then led to Tamra throwing a glass of wine in Jeana’s face, and as Tamra walked away, Jeana attempted to throw her wine at Tamra, but the drink ended up missing her, instead soaking another woman’s white dress. That woman reportedly grabbed Jeana and pushed her up against a wall.

It wasn’t over yet folks as Tamra then encountered Jeana and a male friend in the driveway as she tried to leave the party. Jeana’s friend then took a wine glass and threw it at Tamra’s feet, with glass shattering and flying everywhere.

Bravo’s cameras were reportedly on hand to film the event.

In other news, the AbsurdToSublime site is reporting that Gretchen Rossi is now engaged. According to the site, her boyfriend of a year and a half, Slade Smiley, proposed to her Saturday night during the filming of the Season 6 Real Housewives of Orange County Finale.

If true, no official announcement yet from either party, though Gretchen did post a photo of she and Slade with their parents over the weekend. We’re guessing the announcement will likely come from a major media outlet like Bethenny Frankel did with PEOPLE magazine when she got engaged. The site also reports that Slade recently had his vasectomy reversed.

More drama in the OC. Late Saturday night, Real Housewives of Orange County star Tamra Barney threw a drink if the face of her former cast mate Jeana Keough, just days after Jeana gave a shocking interview to RadarOnline, during which she took several shots at Tamra.

Below is what Jeana’s daughter, Kara Keough, posted on her twitter page Saturday night -

@TamraBarney to hear you threw a drink in @jeanakeough’s face makes me sick- she called me in tears- can’t believe I considered you a friend

Thanks for the support, everyone. I may be biased for my own mommy, but I’m on #TeamJeana all the way. Assault is never the answer.

As to what might have gotten Tamra so peeved, it all has to do with the comments Jeana made in her interview to Radar. Jeana stated she has been going on double dates with Tamra’s estranged husband Simon Barney and his new girlfriend. The interview then took a quick turn for the worse as Jeana, who might or might not be a professional enabler, declared that Simon has never hit Tamra, and stated that if there was any domestic violence in the relationship, Tamra was likely the offending party because she liked to playfully “whack” people.

CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTOS OF SIMON BARNEY’S NEW GIRLFRIEND!

Jeana also referred to Tamra as a “very dramatic” person and insinuated she made up the domestic voilence claims against Simon to get custody of their kids. Here’s what Tamra posted on her twitter page last night -

“Think twice jeana keough when you try to throw me in a pool cuz you talk smack. MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS!”

Oddly enough, most of Jeana’s comments about Tamra have been removed from the RadarOnline article, though you can still see most of the comments here on our site. According to Realitywives.net, Tamra made the following posts on her facebook before deleting them -

“JEANA KEOUGH THINKS SHE KNOWS SO MUCH ABOUT MY LIFE? POOR POOR SICK WOMAN….LEAVE ME ALONE FOR THE LAST TIME! THEN SHE TRIES TO THROW ME IN A POOL CUZ I SERVED HER WITH A C&D LETTER FROM MY ATTORNEY….

STAY TUNED I HAVE THE TEXT AND EMAILS THAT JEANA SENT ME AFTER I CONFRONTED HER ABOUT HER INTERVIEW!”

Here’s what some other OC current/former cast members had to say about the incident -

Shane Keough: @Tamrabarney you are low class trash. How dare you threaten my mother when you are wrong to begin with.If you want privacy then leave OC.

Gretchen Rossi: @karakeough is your mom ok? I texted her but didn’t hear back… @karakeough was hoping to see u today! Glad mom is ok! Xoxo

Quinn Fry: OMG!!!!!!! You will never believe what happened today while were filming! Wine tossed, Tamra pissed me off!

TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS? WHO’S SIDE ARE YOU ON?

Page 79 of 99« First...7778798081...Last »

Videos

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2014 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio