In fact, the 19-year-old MTV reality star took to her twitter page to gush about her boyfriend. “I love my perrrrrfeeeect lover @kyleking100,” tweeted Maci this week to her over 170,000 followers.
It also seems marriage might be on the horizon for Maci as the latest issue of OK! magazine reports she wants to marry Kyle.
“Maci would love to get married and thinks planning a wedding would be fun,” an insider close to Maci tells OK!. “She’s gotten a few brides magazines and says they’re addictive.” Maci, mother of 2-year-old son Bentley, is said to be open to having more kids. “She does want more babies when the time is right,” adds the insider.
As for Maci’s ex/baby daddy Ryan Edwards, he appears to be okay with Maci’s new relationship. “I’ve moved on, too, so it doesn’t bother me,” said Ryan. “She can be with whoever she wants.”
In the meantime, Maci is setting her sights on Dancing With The Stars, as in she badly wants to appear on the show. Sources tell UsWeekly she is really “hoping she’ll get asked to be on DWTS” and that “her people are pushing hard for it.”
Well if Bristol Palin can do it…
TELL US – IS MACI MOVING TOO FAST WITH KYLE? SHOULD DANCING WITH THE STARS CAST A ‘TEEN MOM’ STAR?
TMZ is reporting today that Danielle, former star of the Real Housewives of New Jersey, has once again become a fully nude stripper. If you recall, Danielle’s stripper past came out on the show two years ago after her castmates uncovered her past via a book written by her ex-husband Kevin Maher.
Fast forward to today and the 48-year-old mother of two recently signed a 3-year deal with the Scores Gentleman’s Club in New York. Danielle has agreed to do one live appearance and occasionally appear on ScoresLive.com.
To mark her special accomplishment, Danielle even released some new photos of herself stripping to TMZ. Some of those racy pics are below. We find it quite sad that Danielle, who claims to love her daughters very much, refuses to consider what impact her actions are having on them.
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON DANIELLE’S NEW CAREER PATH? DOES ANYTHING DANIELLE DO SHOCK YOU ANYMORE?
Click The Continue Reading Button To See The New Stripper Photos of Dirty D –
In today’s extremely shocking news, Donald Trumphas announced he will not run for President in the 2012 election, while also announcing his return for another season of the Celebrity Apprentice.
Following weeks of teasing via a publicity tour regarding a potential bid as the Republican candidate, Donald, 64, announced his decision via a statement released on Monday.
“After considerable deliberation and reflection, I have decided not to pursue the office of the Presidency. This decision does not come easily or without regret; especially when my potential candidacy continues to be validated by ranking at the top of the Republican contenders in polls across the country,” Trump said.
The Donald however makes it very clear he would have beat President Barack Obama had he ran. “I maintain the strong conviction that if I were to run, I would be able to win the primary and ultimately, the general election. I have spent the past several months unofficially campaigning and recognize that running for public office cannot be done half heartedly. Ultimately, however, business is my greatest passion and I am not ready to leave the private sector,” said Trump.
Last month, Trump infamously challenged the President on the birther issue and was actually solid in early polls. However, once the President released his birth certificate and the Donald became the butt of jokes at the recent White House Correspondents Dinner, his poll numbers drastically declined.
Plus this announcement ends the speculation on whether Trump will return for another season of the Apprentice. Over the weekend, NBC announced that the Apprentice franchise would continue with or without the Donald. It’s likely that statement by NBC plus the timing of the network’s Upfront presentation for advertisers this week is what prompted him to make the announcement. He had teased in the past that he would make his announcement on the season finale of the Celebrity Apprentice leading many to suspect this was just a publicity stunt.
Trump also added that he will not stop voicing his political opinions. “I will continue to voice my opinions loudly and help to shape our politician’s thoughts. My ability to bring important economic and foreign policy issues to the forefront of the national dialogue is perhaps my greatest asset and one of the most valuable services I can provide to this country,” he said.
TELL US – WAS DONALD TRUMP SERIOUS ABOUT RUNNING OR WAS THIS JUST A PUBLICITY STUNT?
Could the King of Radio be making his way to American Idol? It seems so as Howard Stern confirmed on his Sirius Satellite radio show Monday afternoon that he is indeed being considered as a possible replacement for Simon Cowell when American Idol’s tenth season begins in 2011.
“There’s not a better job on the planet than judging that f—ing karaoke contest,” Stern said. “It might be possible, we’ll see,” he said, adding: “They’d have to pay me a ton of dough because I already make a ton of dough.”
This seems even more possible as Howard’s five-year, $500 million contract with Sirius expires at the end of this year. So how much does Howard need to replace Cowell? “A $100 million to judge a karaoke contest? Yeah, I would do that show for $100 million,” said Stern referring to a Fox news report that Idol would need to match his current salary.
$100 million a year salary however seems highly unlikely as even Cowell was not earning close to that.
Stern also reveals he would no longer do radio if he got the AI job, “If I do say do myself, I can’t imagine anyone else but me replacing (Cowell),” Stern said. “I mean, I don’t know. How else are they going to make that show work? Who knows how to broadcast and who knows how to be interesting? And who’s not afraid to speak their mind?”
TELL US – WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE STERN REPLACE SIMON?
More details are coming out about the Bachelorstaffer involved in the affair scandal with contestant Rozlyn Papa. The said staffer, Ryan Callahan (pictured above), was a Senior Producer on the show. He has also worked on other shows including The Bachelorette, PussyCat Dolls and The Cougar.
According to E! News, Callahan “had a girlfriend that worked on the show at the time. They were together, and he cheated on her with [Papa].” The girlfriend has since broken up with him since details of the affair hit. RadarOnline also reports Callahan is still married, though his wife filed for divorce in May 2009.
And while 28-year-old Papa continues to maintain that she did not have a sexual relationship with Callahan, others continue to say things did get physical with Callahan. Jake Pavelka says in an interview airing Monday on the Ellen DeGeneres Show that other women in the house came up to tell him they had seen Rozlyn and Callahan getting physical with each other.
So what exactly does physical mean? Well recently eliminated contestant Ashley Elmore shed some light on that during a recent interview. According to Ashley, she heard her costars say they saw Rozlyn “snuggling” and “cuddling” with the producer, including lying on a couch with her hand on his thigh.
Jake also says he had began to develop feelings for Rozlyn. “I had strong feelings for Rozlyn,” says Pavelka, 31. “We had an unbelievable date.”