Topics

Reality Tea

Another day, another Bristol Palin headline.

Just days after slamming Margaret Cho for alleging her mother Sarah Palin forced her to do Dancing With The Stars, Bristol is now firing back at comedienne/Bravolebrity Kathy Griffin.

It all started when Kathy made fun of Bristol’s weight while hosting VH1 Divas Salute the Troops on Friday during which she appeared on stage in a bikini. While on stage, Kathy, 50, said Bristol “is “the only contestant in the history of [DWTS] to actually gain weight.”

Kathy’s joke seemed to fall flat with the audience as she elicited some boos instead of laughter. “Come on, come on. She gained like 30 pounds a week,” Griffin shouted over the crowd. “I swear to God, it was fantastic. She’s like the white Precious,” added Kathy.

Unlike her response to Margaret, Bristol made her rebuttal to Kathy short and brief. “The audience’s reaction to this ‘comedian’ spoke volumes, and the decent people I know would probably have booed her, too,” Bristol, 20, told Fox News. “I hope people didn’t have to pay money to hear her negativity and criticisms.”

TELL US – WHO’S SIDE ARE YOU ON? KATHY OR BRISTOL?

Kim Kardashian, Ryan Seacrest, Alicia Keys and a number of other celebrities have been brought back to digital life thanks to the very generous donation of a billionaire.

In an attempt to raise money in honor of World AIDS Day, the stupid/narcissistic celebrities agreed to a digital death until $1,000,000 was raised, meaning no tweeting or facebooking. Kim K and others even took coffin glamour shots to show the public just how serious they are about the cause.

Things however took a quick turn for disastrous when the donations didn’t come pouring in as expected. While many thought the amount would be raised within 2 days, less than $300,000 had been raised 6 days into the charity stunt.

The campaign started to get a ton of negative press and the celebs were starting to feel the side effects as they couldn’t make their promotional/sponsored tweets. Kim K reportedly earns up to $10,000 a tweet. “It’s the worst mismanagement of star power I’ve ever seen in my life,” a source close to the program told the NYPost.

As of Monday morning (Dec. 6), the donations were still under $300,000. And then something mysterious happened as a few hours later, the donations totaled over $1,000,000, raising a couple of eyebrows.

E! news is now reporting the celebs were able to reach their goal all thanks to billionaire pharmaceutical executive Stewart Rahr, who agreed to give $500,000. We’re guessing the other $200,000 came from the back accounts of the celebs.

Despite the major fail and negative press that followed the charity stunt, Alicia Keys, who organized the event, and the other celebs involved consider it to be a major success. “From the bottom of my heart, thank you to all of the fans, friends and artists who stood together for this cause and saved real lives,” said Keys. “I am humbled by the outpour of support from everyone.”

“I am back from the dead! Thank you all so much for your donations and contributions! I have missed u all so much!!!” tweeted Kim K Monday afternoon. While most of the celebs followed the rules and kept their promise, R&B singer Usher did go back on his word as he resumed his tweeting two days ago.

Another source tells the post most of the celebrities are embarrassed. “Some stars thought the money would be raised in 24 hours, and were embarrassed that critics said it proves nobody cares about their Twitter presence.”

In other Kim K news, she is denying a report by MediaTakeOut that alleged she was pregnant by rapper Kanye West. “The rumors are absolutely not true,” Kardashian tells PEOPLE. “I’m not pregnant.” Good to know Kimmy.

TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE LATEST? ARE YOU AS DISAPPOINTED AS WE ARE THAT THESE CELEBS CAN NOW TWEET AGAIN?

A week after being awarded back custody of her 2-year-old daughter Leah, it seems Amber Portwood continues to go down the wrong path.

RadarOnline is reporting the Teen Mom star is now dating 23-year-old Clinton Yunker (pictured above with Amber). However the bad news is that Clinton has a criminal past.

According to Radar, there have been reports that Clinton’s criminal past includes pleading guilty plea to misdemeanor charges for possession of marijuana and battery within the past three years.

Amber’s dad Shawn gave a new interview to RadarOnline stating that he is not worried about his daughter’s choices. “I’m not concerned. I believe Amber is a good judge of character,” Shawn said. “I’ve heard of him, but don’t know that much about him. I don’t know anything about her relationship with her new boyfriend. I haven’t talked to her about it.”

Shawn added, “If it’s a misdemeanor, it was a misdemeanor. And she’s always been somewhat of a good judge of character usually.” Amber’s ex-fiance Gary Shirley reportedly has a new girlfriend as well.

And when it comes to the update of the custody issues concerning baby Leah, Radar reports that Amber is still on thin ice with her local CPS despite getting her daughter back. A source says Amber “has been warned that if she exhibits any questionable behavior in the future, she stands the chance of losing Leah again.”

TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON AMBER’S DECISION TO DATE SOMEONE WITH A CRIMINAL PAST?

If there’s one thing we learned from episode 10 of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, it is that Atlanta don’t got talent. With that said, let’s get to the recap!

The episode begins with Kim Zolciak talking to her lesbian lover DJ Tracy Young on the phone. Though the lesbian relationship was a hot topic in the season premiere episode, we had yet to see or hear Tracy until now. “Tracy’s a DJ and I met her because she wanted to remix Tardy For The Party… And we had sex. Ok great. Quiver,” are the words of the woman who recently purchased an abstinence ring for her teenage daughter. We find out Kim wants Tracy to come around and protect her from the big bad voice coach known as Jan. Tracy agrees to come around and the two ladies end their phone convo.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE REST OF THE RECAP! -

In with the new and out with the old. It seems Kelsey Grammer continues to stick it to his soon to be ex-wife Camille Grammer months after dumping her for a younger woman.

First came the news of Kayte Walsh’s pregnancy (she has since miscarried), then came news of his $6.5 mil NYC apartment purchase for he and Kate that he tried to keep a secret from Camille, and today comes news that Kelsey is now engaged to Kayte!

According to RadarOnline, Kelsey, 55, and Kayte, 29 are officially engaged. Kayte was even spotted wearing a huge diamond engagement ring over the weekend.

Kelsey’s rep also confirms the news to Radar. “They never really announced it, they are very happy and very much in love,” his rep Stan Rosenfield stated.

Camille, 42, star of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is the one who filed for divorce back in July though it has been reported that Kelsey was the one who wanted to end the marriage.

Above is a photo of Kelsey and Kayte as they both attended The 33rd Annual Kennedy Center Honors over the weekend.

TELL US – FEELING BAD FOR CAMILLE YET?

UPDATE – Kelsey’s rep is also confirming the engagement news to PEOPLE. “Yes, they’re engaged,” the actor’s rep states. “They’re very happy and very much in love. They never announced it because he wanted to be discrete and enjoy the good news privately.”

A week after Margaret Cho made some controversial comments about Bristol Palin’s appearance on Dancing With The Stars, the 20-year-old is now firing back at the comedian.

It all started when Margaret accused Bristol’s mom Sarah Palin of forcing her to do DWTS during a November 29 blog post. “Sarah supposedly blames Bristol harshly and openly (in the circles that I heard it from) for not winning the [2008] election, and so she told Bristol she ‘owed’ it to her to do ‘DWTS’ so that ‘America would fall in love with her again’ and make it possible for Sarah Palin to run in 2012 with America behind her all the way,” blogged Margaret.

Fast forward to Saturday, on which Bristol took to her facebook page to respond to Margaret’s comments. “I will give my friend credit for creativity, and extra points for getting so many ‘facts’ wrong in so few sentences,” blogged Bristol. “Let me be blunt: my mom did not “force” me to go on DWTS. She did not ask me either. The show approached me.”

Okay, seems like a harmless reply. However Bristol then went a step further stating that perhaps Margaret’s comments stem from her lack of understanding conservative politics.

“If you understood that commonsense conservative values supports the right of individuals like you, like all of us, to live our lives with less government interference and more independence, you would embrace us faster than KD Lang at an Indigo Girls concert,” wrote Bristol.

The last statement seemed to be in reference to Margaret Cho’s sexuality as she is openly gay. Some now feel Bristol’s comments might have been homophobic. A TMZ poll shows that 64% of those who voted feel the comments were indeed homophobic.

TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON BRISTOL’S COMMENTS? DO YOU THINK THEY WERE HOMOPHOBIC?

It’s deja vu all over again as RadarOnline is reporting that Jim and Alexis Bellino are facing foreclosure for the second time this year.

If you recall, the Real Housewives of Orange County stars faced foreclosure earlier this year when they defaulted on their $4.6 million home loan after failing to make $83,856.92 in payments. The Bellinos’ Newport home was in fact scheduled for auction back on Wednesday, Aug. 25. However the auction did not take place as they were able to obtain a last minute loan modification.

Well there is now more trouble. According to RadarOnline, Jim and Alexis have just received a new “property foreclosure notice” published in their local newspaper, The Daily Pilot, on Friday.

Despite the loan modification they got in August, it seems the Bellinos were still in financial trouble as they continued to try to unload the 6400 sq. ft. house, drastically slashing the price in the last four weeks. It went from $4,995,000 on November 10 to $3,695,000 on November 29.

With the addition of their missed payments, the Bellinos now owe $4,677,635.01 on their home. The new foreclosure notice means Jim and Alexis will be facing an auction sale of their mansion any day now.

The 6th season of the Real Housewives of OC is set to return to Bravo in January.

TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON ALEXIS & JIM’S FORECLOSURE CRISIS?

Page 1,076 of 1,316« First...1,0741,0751,0761,0771,078...Last »

Videos

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2014 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio