Topics

Reality Tea

In today’s Bachelorette news, Ashley Hebert is actually admitting the obvious she did not make a good Bachelorette.

Ashley, who has been heavily criticized for being too insecure as well as for her decision to keep douchebag Bentley Williams on the show much longer than she should have, made the surprising revelation in a recent interview.

“I don’t know that I have made a good Bachelorette,” Ashley confesses to the Philadelphia Inquirer. “In a way, I think I’m too honest. If I’m not into somebody, I have a hard time faking it and I think in this environment, you have to be able to do that sometimes.” Yeah that’s the reason.

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT WHO ASHLEY’S FIANCE IS!

As for the whole Bentley debacle, Ashley admits she was a bit jaded after having her heart broken. “Now I feel like I’m jaded,” she admits. “I think I’ve learned a lot about people, but it’s kind of a sad thing.”

Ashley also goes on to deny that she is insecure! Err is she watching the same show we’re watching? “Despite what people believe, I’m actually pretty secure in myself,” she explains. “There’s a lot of good things happening too. You don’t see much of that. You only see what sucks people in.”

Meanwhile, with Ashley’s sucky season of the Bachelorette winding down, there is now a ton of speculation on who will be the next Bachelor! The front-runner? None other than Ryan Park who will be making a “shocking” return to the show tonight to try to win back Ashley.

Bachelor insider Reality Steve however tells Life & Style magazine that Ryan’s return is really to position himself to become the next Bachelor a la Jake Pavelka.

“Ryan goes back to Fiji to try to win Ashley back [during the July 25 episode],” said RS. “Producers probably told him that by going back, he would have a good chance to be the next Bachelor.”

Three guys remain on the show with a new episode airing tonight on ABC at 8/7c. Ashley will narrow down the contestants to the final two!

TELL US – DO YOU AGREE WITH ASHLEY? DID SHE MAKE A BAD BACHELORETTE? DO YOU WANT TO SEE RYAN AS THE NEXT BACHELOR?

With less than a month until the August 20 wedding, Khloe Kardashian is sharing photos of the last minute engagement party she put together for sister Kim Kardashian and her fiance Kris Humphries!

“It was insane how quickly we threw it together,” Khloe, 27, wrote on her blog. “We decided on a Monday that we were going to have it and then it took place that Thursday! We are nuts but we all have such busy schedules that this was the only time we could all do it.”

The party actually took place in June, just days after Kris proposed. “We are nuts but we all have such busy schedules that this was the ONLY time we could all do it. Even with just three days to pull it together, the party turned out fab,” added Khloe. “Kimmie and Kris loved it, which made me so happy!” More photos from the engagement party, not to be confused with the engagement dinner party, below!

In other news, after continued backlash from the public following her frivolous lawsuit against Old Navy for using an alleged “look-alike” in an ad, Camp Kimmie continues to put out reasons for the lawsuit.

First a friend of Kim’s told UsWeekly last week that Kim filed the suit to “protect her brand.” One of our readers, Bryan, put it best when he wondered if Kim was protecting the “brand of HO!” The brand explanation didn’t help with the negativity so this morning, a new source from Kim’s camp is telling TMZ Kim filed the lawsuit to protect her clothing deal with Sears and absolutely not at all because the “look-alike” Melissa Molinaro is now dating her ex Reggie Bush.

The sources claim “the suit was filed because Sears felt the Old Navy commercial compromised it’s ad campaign for the Kardashian Kollection — an exclusive line of clothing and bedding that launches in about a month and a half. ” The sources add that Sears execs actually questioned if Kim was part of the Old Navy ads, feeling the ad creates confusion in the marketplace.

Perhaps those Sears execs need to get their eyes examined. And once again in reading the comments from the TMZ story, it’s still over 90% negative towards Kimmie with most people not buying it.

TELL US – ARE YOU BUYING THE LATEST REASON KIM FILED THE LAWSUIT?

CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON TO SEE MORE ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS!

Another day, another Teresa Giudice In Touch Weekly magazine cover!

This time around, the Real Housewives of New Jersey star poses for the mag with one of her daughters, and grants them an exclusive interview to discuss her finances today and most importantly her fear of going broke… again.

As you may recall, Teresa and her hubby Joe Giudice filed bankruptcy 2 years ago to the tune of $11 million in debt. Teresa once again claims she was kept in the dark about her finances which were being handled by Joe. “Most couples would have gotten a divorce,” Teresa tells In Touch. “In most cases, people would have fallen apart,” agrees Joe. “But we are strong.”

Teresa, who can be seen on recent episodes of the RNONJ driving a Benz and wearing Christian Louboutin boots, goes on to reveal she and Joe have learned their lesson citing they have cut back on their extravagant lifestyle. “I don’t try to keep up with the Joneses anymore,” shares Teresa who has also been shown on the Bravo hit show having hairstylists come into her home to do her hair. “Sometimes, I do my own hair and makeup. I spend within my means,” she adds.

As for their finances today, the Giudices, who are “terrified of being poor,” assure us they are now very careful in how they spend their money. Joe’s new motto? “It isn’t how much money you make, it’s how much you save.”

Teresa adds that she has “no credit card debt” today. “I live a simple life,” Joe shares. “I shop at outlets and buy things cheap.” Joe also denies he is sponging off Teresa as a report that came out weeks ago stated he had sold his pizza place and was no longer working. “I am not living off Teresa,” he fumes. “I got money. What we are doing now is working together.”

You can read more of Teresa and Joe’s interview in the current issue of In Touch.

In other NJ news, Melissa Gorga recently revealed that her debut music single, titled “On Display,” will be released on iTunes next month. Melissa also released her single cover on her website melissagorga.net. That single cover is below!

Moving on to tonight’s all new episode of the RHONJ. On the 10th episode this season titled, “There Arose Such a Clatter,” the holiday season turns frosty when the Manzos tangle with Kim G. Meanwhile, Teresa and Kathy throw separate Christmas bashes; and Teresa isn’t very merry in the wake of a decision. A preview clip is below!

TELL US – THOUGHTS ON TERESA’S LATEST INTERVIEW? AND ON TONIGHT’S NEW EPISODE?

Bringing you a mini photo post this week!

Some of Bravo’s Housewives attended the recent Los Angeles movie premiere of Fully Charged on Thursday. Gretchen Rossi was present at the event with boyfriend Slade Smiley. Beverly Hills housewives Adrienne Maloof and Kyle Richards were also in attendance.

Also below, Kelly Bensimon attends a screening in NYC, Melissa Gorga and hubby Joe pictured in New York, Kim Kardashian steps out with fiance Kris, plus more pics!

CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON TO SEE ALL THE PHOTOS!


On Monday, August 8, it’s time to hit the hot tubs! ABC is premiering the second season of the Bachelor Pad, a wonderful train wreck where the rejects (and one winner!) from seasons past move into a house together and compete with one another for a chance to win $250,000.

The opening episode apparently has so much drama and so little clothing, it needs three hours to do the show justice. Why, you may ask? Well, this time around former Bachelor, the creepy plastic Jake Pavelka (who LOVES a reality show), must face former fiance Vienna Girardi.

You may recall the couple’s break-up was less than amicable. Fear not though. Vienna has a new man, Kasey Kahl, who will surely guard and protect her heart. Holly Durst and break-dancing Michael Stagliano are also fresh from a broken engagement. Other memorable house mates include sh*t stirrer Michelle Money and Bachelor Pad alum Gia Allemand.

Check out photos of the Pad’s newest swim suit models contestants below!

CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON FOR PHOTOS OF THE BACHELOR PAD CAST!

The first Bethenny-less season of The Real Housewives of New York City finally came sputtering to an end- coasting on flimsy hopes and raw inertia ‘til the bitter, dusty end with Andy Cohen selling what’s left of it for scraps. It was a season of false promises, false reconciliations, and of course – false friendships, but never (wink,wink) false dramas. There were feuds, middle eastern nightmares, thugs in cocktail dresses, dueling sweet sixteens and dueling (un)fabulous forty-year-olds (and one pinot-sodden fifty-year-old), musical ineptitude galore, and Jill Zarin remaining the same old Jill Zarin – filled with a plethora of advice, snarkitude, and red-headed fury; proving that she alone will drive this jalopy ‘til it drives no more. Go, Jill, Go!

The Season Finale begins with The Countess speaking (“Chic, C’est La Vie! Si bon! Si bon!”) to her music producer – naturally they are discussing what a runaway success her song Chic, C’est La Vie will become. Chris surprises LuAnn with a friend of his, who just happened to stop by – a friend who just happens to be Natalie King Cole.

CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON TO READ THE REST!

Days after Kim Kardashian filed a lawsuit against Old Navy alleging they used a look-alike in an ad to dupe the public into thinking she was associated with the company, the so called “look-alike” Melissa Molinaro is now firing back at the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star!

Melissa, who is ironically the new girlfriend of Kim’s ex Reggie Bush, took to her twitter page to fire some not so subliminal shots at Kimmie.

“Were still talking about this?! Its JULY this aired in February…some people have too much time on there hands,” tweeted Melissa later adding, “So is this what they do here? Welcome to Hollywood!”

A fan then tweeted the following to Melissa, “Dear girl with the big ass & the sex tape, No one thinks @MelissaMolinaro is you. She wasn’t naked and she can actually dance & sing.” Melissa responded to the fan with “lol Thank you xoxo.” Ouch! Melissa also tweeted the photo below with the caption, “All I can say is….”

Meanwhile, many are still wondering why Kim would file a lawsuit that some are describing as frivolous. Some fans wonder if this is a result of Melissa dating Reggie while a source close to Kim attempts to shed some more light on her reasons for the lawsuit.

A friend of Kim’s tells UsWeekly, “She’s protecting her brand ..She can’t let another brand use her image to sell clothes!” Really? What brand? The sex tape brand?

The Kim pal continues, “She’s a businesswoman who has to protect her brand… Bottom line.”

The lawsuit also states Kim “has invested substantial time, energy, finances and entrepreneurial effort in developing her considerable professional and commercial achievements and success, as well as in developing her popularity, fame, and prominence in the public eye.” Wowzers.

Kim is seeking $15 to $20 million in damages from Old Navy. The Techdirt also poses an interesting question – “What if, as a result of this thing, [Melissa] becomes famous? Like, really famous? Say, more famous than Kim Kardashian? Does that mean Kim can’t ever do an ad campaign again, because Molinaro will immediately file suit?”

As we reported back in January, the Kardashians are being sued for $75 million for reneging on a deal to market the prepaid Kardashian Mastercard. Perhaps this Old Navy lawsuit is a backup plan in case they have to pay up. Also Kim continues to receive a TON of backlash from fans who feel this lawsuit is ridic!

Photos credit: WENN.com

TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE LATEST? WHAT EXACTLY IS KIMMIE’S “BRAND”?

Holy lawsuit drama! TMZ is now reporting that Basketball Wives star Meeka Claxton has filed a lawsuit against her costar Tami Roman for assault and battery.

This all stems from a nightclub fight that took place in Rome, Italy last month. And yes this is the same fight that will be shown on the upcoming episode of the VH1 show. According to reports, things came to ahead between both ladies when Tami decided to punch Meeka in the face leading to a fist fight.

In the lawsuit filed yesterday in New York, Meeka alleges Tami “assaulted, battered, beat, threatened, menaced, attacked, jumped on, pushed to the ground, thrashed, punched, and shoved” her causing serious injury.

Meeka is seeking unspecified damages stating the incident cost her a day of filming — and put her through an emotional and physical hell. Tami has yet to respond to the lawsuit. But err does Tami have any money to pay out?

In other news, the Dancing With The Stars casting rumors continue to heat up! The latest reality star in the season 13 casting rumor mill? None other than Evelyn Lozada! TMZ is reporting the VH1 reality star is indeed in talks to do the show.

Sources connected to the show reveal, “Dancing” producers love the idea of having Evelyn on the show — especially since she’s engaged to Chad who was a previous contestant.”

Yes if Evelyn signs that dotted line, she would be following in the footsteps of her NFL fiance Chad Ochocinco who did the show last year during season 10. Chad would be able to give his fiance some tips as he actually made it to the semi-finals during his season.

TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE LAWSUIT? TEAM MEEKA OR TEAM TAMI? DO YOU WANT TO SEE EVELYN ON DANCING WITH THE STARS?

Page 1,187 of 1,544« First...1,1851,1861,1871,1881,189...Last »

Videos

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2014 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio