Following their well earned and rightfully deserved label as the world’s most famous party crashers, one would think Tareqand Michaele Salahi would be keeping a low profile but it seems the infamous white house party crashers feel differently.
According to a report by TMZ, the Real Housewives of DC stars were able to crash finagle their way into the owners’ suite at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium on Sunday for the Superbowl. “We were guests and stayed in the Owners Club Suites the entire time and had so much fun meeting new friends,” said Michaele to TMZ.
The TMZ article went on to ask, “How do they do it?”
Well a day after the TMZ report, a new report by RadarOnline answers that question by revealing the Salahis once again crashed the event. It gets even better as Radar was able to get a quote from a higher up for the Cowboys Stadium, confirming the Salahis were escorted out by security once it was discovered they were NFI (Not F*cking Invited)!
“Not invited and were immediately, but discreetly, escorted out of the suite by security,” Brett Daniels, Director of Client Services for the Dallas Cowboys, told RadarOnline.
Ouch! Oddly enough, Michaele made the following tweet on Sunday — “Super Bowl XLV rocks. Owners suite, with Jerry Jr and friends,” along with a photo of her and husband Tareq with Jerry Jones Jr., the son of Cowboy’s owner Jerry Jones. That photo is below -
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE LATEST ANTICS BY THE SALAHIS? DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO SHAME?
In a new interview with HDNet’s Naughty But Nice, the 31-year-old Holly World’s star reveals she will not be attending Hugh’s wedding, that is if she’s even invited.
“I feel like the attention should be on them,” said Holly pictured above on Feb. 6. “It shouldn’t be about ex-girlfriends showing up and what are their reactions and stuff like that. I think it should be about them.”
Holly also let it slip that a wedding between Hugh and Crystal might be happening much sooner that we imagined, as in this summer. Holly reveals that if she doesn’t go, “It’s probably because I have a show in Vegas.”
And when it comes to her early January meeting with the two, which was a taped segment for her hit E! show, Holly admits the encounter was “definitely awkward.”
“I don’t really know her,” adds Holly. “I’m just really protective and want to make sure he’s making the right choices.”
TELL US – SHOULD HOLLY ATTEND THE WEDDING? OR IS SHE MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE NOT TO?
It’s that time of the year folks! You know, when the weekly magazines start to reveal some sordid secrets from the past of The Bachelor and its contestants.
Brad Womack graces the latest cover of UsWeekly magazine under the titled ‘Brad’s Double Life.’ The claims? Brad proposed to his on and off girlfriend of 8 years, Laurel Kagay, just weeks before he left to go film the Bachelor last year.
According to Laurel, Brad, 38, asked her to marry him countless times over the course of their relationship. “Even when we weren’t together, he would say how much he loved me and was going to marry me,” she tells UsWeekly.
It gets even worse as Laurel reveals after Brad spent the summer trying to woo her back — including a speech to Laurel, 31, and her mother saying he would “marry her right now” — he left to film the Bachelor, but continued to send her emails.
Laurel is now sending out a warning to Brad’s final pick on the show. “I’m sure the girl he picked would want to know that he was proposing to another woman right before he started taping the show,” she says. “I would want to know.”
You can read more about this story, which promises shocking texts, in the latest issue of UsWeekly.
TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS STORY? DOES IT CHANGE YOUR OPINION ON BRAD?
In fact, a recent post by TheDirty website alleges Taylor and her husband Russell Armstrong might be scammers. According to an email sent in by a reader, Taylor, who’s birth name is Shana Hughes, changed her name to Taylor Ford before she married Russell and even pretended to be from the Ford Motor Company family, wanting others to believe she came from money.
The reader states she and her husband met Taylor and Russell back in 2004 and the four decided to do dinner at the Prime 112 restaurant in South Beach. Russell was allegedly trying to get the couple to invest in one of his businesses and brought along Taylor, whom he claimed was from the Ford Motor family.
The reader adds that Taylor was aloof, rude and condescending during the dinner. She “seemed more like white-trash dressed in Gucci than a trust-fund person,” adds the reader.
And in another post on the RealFauxHousewives website, the same reader revealed Taylor got drunk that night and proceeded to have an inappropriate make-out session with Russell in the back of their Mercedes (the four drove together to South Beach.) It gets even better as the two then left to use the bathroom but never came back leaving the reader and her husband with a huge bill (mostly from all the drinks they ordered). The reader and her husband tried to call Russell repeatedly that night but he wouldn’t return their calls until the next day.
Meanwhile, the Starcasm website reports that Russell is a convicted felon. In 1995, the IRS charged him with evasion of assessment, and in 1997, he pled guilty to the charges and was sentenced to five years of probation plus community service.
Starcasm also reports that in 2001, Russell was sued by a woman who claimed he sold her $175,000 worth of bad stock. The two reached a settlement though the lady ended up taking Russell back to court after he failed to make payments. Russell was named in another securities fraud lawsuit in 2003.
TMZ reported last October that he filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2005, citing he had less than $50,000 in assets and debt between 1 and 10 million bucks. Russell was also involved in a “costly” palimony lawsuit filed by a former fianceé. Russell has however managed to stay out of civil suits or governmental prosecution since 2003.
Meanwhile, a bonus clip released by Bravo only seems to further prove that Taylor is indeed a social climbing phony.
If you recall, Taylor mentioned several times on the show that Adrienne Maloof was the godmother of her daughter Kennedy. This left many viewers puzzled as Taylor and Adrienne did not appear to be close on the show, at all.
Well in the video clip below, Adrienne denies being Kennedy’s godmother when asked by Andy Cohenat the reunion show. Even more interesting is Adrienne’s, who has a hard time hiding her true feelings, reaction to the question as she appears visibly irritated.
TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE STORY, THE PREVIEW CLIP AND TONIGHT’S LOST FOOTAGE EPISODE?
After recently admitting her weight struggles, Khloe Kardashian is now revealing she isn’t giving up on having the perfect bod just yet, at least not without a fight as she aims to be bikini ready by June!
“I’m in a working-out process, and I’m definitely back on trying to lose weight,” the 26-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star told PEOPLE Friday. “It’s about being healthy, though. I believe in working out, eating well … I do everything in moderation. I don’t like people who do extreme, crazy diets.”
Khloe then goes on to admit her insecurities. “I could be as skinny as ever, but to somebody else, I may not ever be good enough. My weight fluctuates, and I accept that, and it’s my life struggle, but I just wanted to point out that I’m normal, and everybody has their own things.” Khloe adds that her current goal is to look and feel sexy in a bikini once again. “I’m going to Mexico in June,” she said.
In other Kardashian news, things continue to get serious between Kim Kardashian and her 4th boyfriend in less than a year Kris Humphries as the two lovebirds stepped out together to attend a Prince concert at NYC’s Madison Square Garden Monday night. And just days ago Kim helped Kris celebrate his 26th birthday with his parents in New York.
At one point during the concert, Prince pulled Kim on stage after which she tweeted, “OMG Prince just pulled me up on stage!!! I’m shaking!!!!” She later added, “I was so nervous I froze when Prince touched me!!!!”
According to E! News, Prince kicked Kim off the stage for her lack of dancing skills and for being too nervous. But all’s well as he later brought her back on stage to redeem herself.
A photo of Kim on stage with Prince is below plus photos with beau Kris!
TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON KHLOE’S PLAN TO LOSE WEIGHT? IS KIM MOVING TOO FAST WITH KRIS?
According to Popeater, Bristol, 20, is set to release a 304-page memoir during the summer. The PoliticalWire first spotted the currently titled ‘Untitled Bristol Palin Memoir,’ earlier yesterday on Amazon’s website (Amazon has since deleted the page) with the release date of June 21.
How many pages is Bristol’s memoir you ask? Just a mere 304 pages! Apparently getting pregnant at age 17, capitalizing of her famous mother Sarah Palin to appear on DWTS, and her custody battle with baby daddy Levi Johnston has given Bristol a lot of material to write about.
Bristol also spoke to E! News yesterday during which she discussed her close friendship with MTV’s Teen Mom star Maci Bookout.
Bristol told E!, “When you are having babies at my age, you can’t really connect with the same friends you had. But I do have a friend that had a baby a few months after I had Tripp. So we’ve become really close friends because of that. Yes, it’s Maci! She’s become a really good friend.”
And despite being rumored to have moved to Arizona to be closer to her new beau Gino Paoletti, Bristol revealed the two are taking things slow. “We are taking it really slow, we are not in a rush, where i was with Levi.” She added, “We’ve been friends for a really long time, he is just a good guy, he is Christan, we have a lot in common.”
It also seems Bristol has had a change of heart since the last interview she did begging ex Levi to give up his parental rights. “I would love Levi to be part of his life, but I know with Levi’s lifestyle right now its pretty hard for him to see Trip right now,” she said adding that when Tripp wants to see his daddy, she will take him home to Alaska to do so.
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON BRISTOL WRITING A MEMOIR? WOULD YOU READ IT?
Following two major commercials on Sunday’s Superbowl, Simon Cowell is now revealing more details about the upcoming reality show – The X Factor (the American version).
While the full list of judges has yet to be selected, Simon does confirm he will be a judge on the show. “Once the show goes into production, I become a judge,” Simon told reporters Monday. “Then I have to put my trust into the producers’ hands, which is effectively how it works in the U.K. Yes, I am judging.”
Simon will also serve as an executive producer on the show, while helping in the selection of the judging panel. Nicole Scherzinger, Jessica Simpson, Paula Abdul, Rihanna, Cheryl Cole, Katy Perry and Will Smith are just some of the names that have been rumored as possible judges on the show.
So should we expect a nicer Simon on this new show? “I am gong to try and be consistent, as I have been over the years … People know what to expect if I’m on the judging panel. I don’t think things will change too much,” he said. We’ll take that as a no.
As for Simon’s thoughts or critique rather on the current and 10th season of American Idol, Simon reveals he is not an avid watcher. “I haven’t seen a full episode. I’ve seen three minutes of a recap. From what I’ve seen and from what I’ve heard, it all seems to be going well.”
According to Simon, he is hoping to make the announcement of the judges in three to four weeks. The winner of X Factor will also be awarded a $5 million record deal, in what is being called the largest guaranteed prize in TV history.
TELL US – ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO X-FACTOR? HAVING SIMON BACK ON TV?
Lisa covers the latest issue of UsWeekly as both she and her husband Ken Todd reveal Cedric “absolutely betrayed” them. According to the couple, Cedric lived in their Beverly Hills mansion for over a year and a half rent free only to snap when confronted about his laziness, while also trying to extort money from them.
Ken tells UsWeekly, “[Cedric] said, ‘I’m not asking for money, but I haven’t got any, and I’ve been offered to sell my story to magazines. I can say anything I want.” Ken adds that Cedric also threatened violence. “He said, ‘The last time I was this angry, I stabbed my father,’” says Ken, who filed a police report after the conversation.
“I will sue if he sells any stories about me,” a heartbroken Lisa tells UsWeekly. “I feel absolutely betrayed.” Lisa adds that Cedric changed once the cameras came around and always “wanted to be the seventh housewife.” The twitter bio of Cedric does read, “Model actor and the 7th Real housewife of Beverly Hills.”
Meanwhile Cedric also gave out his own exclusive interview to E! News during which he leveled his allegations against Lisa and Ken. According to Cedric, he was working for the couple in the UK when they invited him to come to the US. Sensing a “great opportunity,” he agreed, living with them for six months and then moving out.
Cedric states he was however still living with Lisa when she auditioned to appear on the RHOBH. So when Bravo called Lisa back to ask her to be on the show, they asked if Cedric was still living with her, and she lied and said yes. According to Cedric, Lisa then asked him to move back in.
“I didn’t need a place to stay,” Cedric says. “I knew [Real Housewives] it could be an opportunity that opens doors…I always wanted to leave [their house].”
Cedric adds that things took a turn for the worst on the last day of filming. “Ken and Lisa changed. When I moved in, I noticed a difference…They were talking to me like…I was an accessory to Lisa,” he said. And below is a Jan. 15 tweet from Cedric -
In other BH news, TMZ is reporting that the lawyers for Kelsey Grammer and Camille Grammer were able to reach a deal today in their divorce case. Both parties have agreed to submit the signed settlement by Thursday, and Kelsey will be free to marry his mistress fiance Kayte Walsh by the end of this month.
While Camille didn’t get the $10 million she was asking for, Kelsey did agree to post a $2 million bond for the next 18 months, to protect Camille’s interest in his pension. The issues of property and money will be resolved at a later date.
And as for those ridiculous pesky rumors that Camille might be joining the Real Housewives of NYC, Andy Cohen denied them today tweeting “Not true by a mile,” when a fan asked about the rumors. For one, the RHONYC finished filming season 4 over a week ago so the rumor didn’t really hold any merit.
TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON LISA & CEDRIC’S INTERVIEWS? WHO DO YOU BELIEVE?