The former Bachelorette star tells UsWeekly that she and Roberto, her fiance of seven months, almost exchanged quickie vows in Las Vegas recently. “I was like, ‘Maybe we should just go with them and get married,” Ali, 26, said. “But it would probably upset a few people.” By them, she is referring to Bachelor couple Jason and Molly Mesnick who were in Vegas to renew their wedding vows for their 10 month anniversary. Yes, their ’10-month’ anniversary.
Despite axing the Vegas quickie wedding idea, it seems Ali is now planning for a 2011 wedding. ”I’ve been looking at a lot of wedding things and I’m always like, ‘That looks tacky.’” Ali adds that “maybe it’s just the ones I’ve seen are really matchy, matchy,” she told US. “I kind of want to make it a little different. Very light and air, I guess, is my theme.”
Ali also knows who will be in her wedding party. “My sister, his sister definitely,” said Ali. “And then I have a couple good friends in my life. I definitely have some in mind.”
TELL US – DO YOU THINK ALI AND ROBERTO WILL MAKE IT DOWN THE AISLE?
The 6-bedroom, 6,400 sq. ft. Newport Beach mansion was previously set to be auctioned off back in August but the Bellinos were able to get that canceled as they got a loan modification from the bank. It now seems that loan modification might have fallen through.
“The bank changed the deal,” Michael York, the Bellino’s attorney said Tuesday of a verbal agreement that was announced by Jim back in August. According to York, no reason was given for the change.
The Bellinos also released the following statement – “We have been communicating with the bank regarding loan modification options for several months. The bank has changed its offer, and the market has further declined since August, but we are continuing to work with the bank in an effort to reach a mutually agreeable resolution.” It appears The Bellinos remain hopeful that the newest acution date will also be canceled.
While the Alexis and Jim continue to hope for a Hail Mary, the home is still listed for sale. A real estate listing from Lagunaseaside.com states “owner has over $6 Million into the property, reduced for quick sale.”
The asking price is now $3,395,000, slashed from a previous price of $4,995,000. Even if the Bellinos are able to sell their home before Friday, they would still be taking a loss as they currently owe $4,677,635.01 on their home mortage.
The 6,400 square ft. home boasts 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms as well as a a state-of-art kitchen, wine cellar, home theater, & large recreational area with pool table and bar. The home also includes a 6 car garage, multiple family rooms, den/office, and gym according to the listing.
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON BELOW TO SEE THE HOME PHOTOS!
The DailyBeast has released the 2010 earnings list of reality TV stars and E! star Kim Kardashian is sitting pretty on top of the list.
According to the site’s calculations, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star pulled in estimated $6 million this year alone! And how did Kimmy earn her money? Well from doing a countless number of endorsements (clothing lines, watch line, swimsuit line, fragrances, and diet-products), writing a book, doing a spin-off, and paid appearances. Kim reported commands up to $75,000 per paid appearance.
Coming in second place on the list is MTV’s Lauren Conrad at $5 million. In a close third is Bravo reality star Bethenny Frankel at $4 million. Kate Gosselin is also number 5 on the list pulling in $3.5 million. In fact out of the top 10 reality earners, 8 are female.
The full list is below -
Kim Kardashian: $6m
Lauren Conrad: $5m
Bethenny Frankel: $4m
Audrina Patridge: $3.5m
Kate Gosselin: $3.5m
Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino: $3m
Khloe Kardashian: $2.5m
Kourtney Kardashian: $2.5m
DJ Pauly D: $2m
Kendra Wilkinson: $2m
According to the Daily Beast, Jersey Shore star Snooki failed to make the list because she only earned $750,000 this year. And while this list looks impressive, we do have some major doubts about a number of those estimated earnings.
TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE REALITY STARS EARNINGS LIST?
In an episode like never before, the world watched last week as not one, but two contestants quit the game ofSurvivor: Nicaragua.
The decision was shocking because the game was getting close to the end. In a new interview with E! Online, the quitters Kelly “Purple” Shinn, a 20-year-old nursing student, and NaOnka Mixon, a 27-year-old PE teacher, defend their decisions to quit the game. If you’re expecting any regret or remorse from these two, don’t hold your breath. NaOnka also makes it clear she has zero regret about her behavior on the show.
How do you respond to those who call your quitting a slap in the face to Survivor?
“Purple” Kelly Shinn: I’m sorry to everyone who thinks that, but at the same time I was so physically ill—afterwards, I was treated for parasites and low blood pressure. [Editor's note: Aw, poor baby.]
NaOnka Mixon: I played the game exactly the way I said I would at the beginning: I would lie, cheat and steal, I would be faker than faux fur, I would pretend to be your friend and stab you in the back. I lived up to that.
NaOnka, do you have any regrets about your behavior on the show?
N: Nooooo! I will not apologize for stealing the food or talking about Kelly B.’s leg, or taking Fabio’s socks, or any other crazy antic I did. That was just my character on the show. If you’re playing a game for a million dollars you’re gonna do whatever it takes, too. It’s just that I [had to] go and be a little gangster about it.
Do you think you were justified going on the reward instead of Holly, when you were quitting the game?
N: There was no way in the world that I was giving up my spot. [I was] going out with a bang. If Holly wants to go ahead and take the rice, cool. You’re going to be here, I’m not.
Do you think you deserve to sit on the jury?
N: Hell yeah. I played the hell out of that game and made it past the merge. The game we played was a hard game—it was just under harsh conditions. I really don’t give a damn about what anybody has to say about me and Purple Kelly being on the jury. Obviously [the earlier castoffs'] game wasn’t strong enough, because they didn’t form an alliance or they should’ve researched the game a bit more to make it further. We get to vote for who gets the million, so f–k ‘em.
PK: We went through everything that everyone else had gone through: the rainy nights, absolutely every little thing together. We weren’t away from that at any point. Why separate us when we have been just as much a part of Survivor: Nicaragua as everyone else? As far as others who have never been a part of Survivor but would love to…keep trying? [Editor's note: Headdesk.]
What was your reaction to Alina crying while you checked out?
N: Alina is a drama queen! She was upset because Purple Kelly outlasted her, and that’s what she gets—she got played!
NaOnka, did you realize you were offending Sash at Tribal when you said you were the last African American player in the game?
N: Does he look all black? He has a little bit of black in him. When the camera panned to him, I started cracking up because I thought that was hilarious. Sash has part Jamaican in him. I am Negro, there is a difference.
NaOnka, did you experience any repercussions when you returned home? I heard there was a movement to get you fired from your job.
N: The YMCA does not fire people. What I did in this game has nothing to do with my real life, it has nothing to do with my job. People who try to compare how I make my money with the game I played are ignorant. It’s completely ridiculous. I knew when I was playing that game what I was gonna have to deal with, and I knew it was gonna be on TV.
When it comes to the criticism and complaints that NaOnka and Kelly should not be allowed to sit on the jury after quitting the game, Jeff Probpst agree and calls that decision a tough pill to swallow in an interview with LATimes. Probst adds, “But there was no other decision. The problem was that we had set a precedent. Janu was allowed to stay on the jury and she had a vote. If I’m say, Sash, and I’m in alliance with them and I make it to the end, and I lose by two votes, I’d have a pretty good case that if we did what we did before and let them stay, I would have won.”
A new episode of Survivor airs tonight on CBS at 8/7c.
TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE INTERVIEW AND THE LADIES QUITTING THE GAME? DO YOU THINK THEY DESERVE TO BE ON THE JURY?
Following the wide popularity of MTV’s Teen Mom and the glamorization of the teens with the numerous countless magazine covers, it was only a matter of time before a story like this came out.
A new report by Popeater examines the whole ‘Teen Mom’ and ‘16 and Pregnant’ phenomenon. With the first crop of the MTV teen mothers now going into their twenties aka Amber Portwood, it seems MTV is eager for a new crop of knocked up teens and shockingly, insiders tell Popeater young ladies are so eager to be on reality TV that they are actually getting pregnant just to score an audition.
“This is yet another example of the desperation of fame,” Matt Titus, a relationship expert from TheLoveConsultants.com, tells Popeater. “The sad state of reality television has created a lowbrow vehicle for untainted train wreck personalities to display their private lives. Getting pregnant to be famous is like eating as many cockroaches as possible in a one minute period.”
While most networks go through thousands of applicants to cast for any reality show, MTV has a unique problem when it comes to casting for their hit show ’16 and Pregnant.’ The dilemma is the applicants have to be 16 and pregnant, leaving them a much smaller talent pool to pick their next overnight reality stars from.
Rabbi Shmuely Boteach, author of ‘Kosher Sex,’ feels that the whole reality tv celebrity culture is getting out of control. “Reality TV first began by exploiting people’s problems, assuming they would do anything for fame. The idea of teenage girls getting pregnant to be on television shows that reality TV is going a step beyond exploiting problems. It is now creating the problems.”
He adds, “These girls are ignoring the fact that this decision must followed by a lifetime of responsibility.”
“They still talk,” a source close to the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star tells PEOPLE. “They were getting to know each other, but realized they might be better off just being friendly.”
Life & Style adds that Kim was the one who did the dumping. “Kim feels like Gabriel was just using her for her fame,” an insider close to Kim reveals. Plus Gabriel at 34 is apparently “older than Kim is looking for,” says the insider. “So she’s decided to stop seeing him.”
It gets even better as PEOPLE magazine also confirms Kim has already moved on! According to PEOPLE, Kim is now dating NBA New Jersey Nets player Kris Humphries. In fact, Kris Jenner a source tells PEOPLE Kim has been seeing Kris, 25, “for a while now.”
And if you’re wondering how that’s possible, you know, considering Kim was just out on a date with Gabriel on Thanksgiving weekend, the source adds that “Kim was dating, seeing a few guys and Gabriel and Kris were both of the guys. She is single after all!”
Another source adds, Kim and Kris “get along so well. They’ve been taking it slow but they have so much fun together.” We’re no relationship experts here at Reality Tea but perhaps Kim might want to take her time before going public with another 2-week relationship. Photos of Kris Humphries below -
TELL US – IS KIM MOVING TOO FAST? OR IS SHE JUST SINGLE AND HAVING FUN?
If you recall, Teresa and husband Joe Giudice filed for bankruptcy to the tune of $11 million in debt. Back in July of this year, a judge ordered the Giudices to auction off most of their home items as a means to recoup some money for their debtors. Those items included a grand piano, LCD TV, stainless steel gas range, bedroom furniture, and even her kids’ bedroom sets and toys.
The Giudices’ attorney was however able to get the public auction canceled in October. RadarOnline is now reporting the private sale is underway.
Even more interesting, the Giudices have put in their own minimum bid of $54,405 in hopes of retaining their valuables. Meaning anyone who wishes to own Teresa’s home items would have to pay at least $54,406. So basically Teresa and Joe get to keep their items if the judge approves the price and no other parties outbid them.
Teresa’s attorney James Kridel tells RadarOnline that anyone who puts in an offer would be doing it for the wrong reasons. “In my opinion, it would have to be out of spite or out of ignorance,” he said. “Because whereas my mattress might be worth the replacement cost to me, it’s probably worth almost nothing to someone else, so the real value of it would be ridiculous.”
Mounting legal troubles continue to remain an issue for Teresa and Joe. As we reported last month, the couple is required to stand trial on July 14 & 15, 2011 for charges relating to bankruptcy fraud. They are accused of concealing assets and hiding income in their bankruptcy filing.
Now in it’s third week, SWTS can best be described as nothing short of a catastrophe. In addition to its bad host, bad judges, multiple injuries, and unknown stars, the show is also experiencing disastrous ratings that only continue to decline.
Just how bad are the ratings? Only 6 million viewers tuned in last week in comparison to the 19 millions viewers that routinely watched Dancing With The Stars. The ratings took an even bigger hit last night as only 5 million viewers tuned in.
“It really is,” Bethenny told reporters last week when asked if doing the show has proven difficult. “It’s like the Mafia, and I can’t get out because I’m committed and I love [my partner Ethan Burgess] and I have to do this now for him. But there are days that I’m like, ‘Why the heck did I do this’? But ultimately it is really fun.”
When it comes to the harsh criticism she has received from the judges, Bethenny joked, “I thought I was a badass. I thought I was phenomenal. I had the best time. I am the woman Johnny Weir wants to be and he clearly has an issue with that.”
And just last week, a fan asked Bethenny on Twitter if she wanted to get voted off. This was her reply – “I Love my partner&we pee laughing so I want to stay for that.plus grt for his career.”
According to the Post, a witness states Alex “had his arm ’round Kelly and they were flirting.” The two were then seen browsing art at the Convention Center the next day. Surely this story wasn’t leaked to the press by Kelly’s people.
And in a strange twist, the NYDailyNews reported back in April 2009 that A-Rod and Bethenny were hooking up, something Bethenny denied back then.
TELL US – SHOULD BETHENNY HAVE SAID NO TO SWTS? THOUGHTS ON THE KELLY & A-ROD STORY?