Last night’s Jersey Shore begins where last week’s ended. Mike didn’t end up in a menage a twin, Sam and Rawn are googly-eyed and in love, and Snooks is still livid at Mike for trying to sabotage her relationship with Jionni.
The slutty twin wakes up, but her purer version wants to sleep in with Vinny. After she leaves, Vinny describes to Ronnie the tag-team/robbery that Deena pulled on him last night. They both hooked up with the “good” twin, and I’m starting to wonder if there’s just one slutty twin and MTV is using Parent Trap cloning technology.
The Situation is telling the guys about Snooki cheating on Jionni with him two months ago. Across the via, the girls are likewise gossiping about the dudes. After all the crap Mike has been talking, Snooki doesn’t want to eat Sunday dinner with him. The girls also laugh about Vinny getting Deena’s sloppy seconds in the bedroom. Not as humorous to Deena is the guys teasing her about her lady lovin’ as they prepare the family meal. She gets super mad and storms out of the kitchen. Vinny predicts it’s going to be a great dinner.
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON TO READ THE REST!
Kim, aunt to Paris Hilton, has been reportedly rehearsing her moves in the studio and could be in the lineup when the cast is announced next Monday. It has been reported that ABC usually overcasts for the show just in case one of their major stars doesn’t sign on or one drops at the last minute. So it appears Kim, alongside Evelyn Lozada and others are on the short list to join the show.
“She begged producers,” says an insider. “But the show wants real celebrities.” Uh not exactly sure Rob Kardashianqualifies as a “real celebrity.”
Teresa tweeted her disappointment a week ago after a fan told her she should be on the show. “Would [love] to but they don’t want ‘Housewives’ this season. But Playmates are OK?” wrote Teresa.
While the new cast won’t be officially unveiled until August 29 during ABC’s Bachelor Pad, the following celebs have been confirmed to have signed on: Kristin Cavallari, Chaz Bono (Cher’s transgendered son), Rob Kardashian, and according to new reports David Arquette.
Officially out are Snooki, Queen Latifah and Mike Tyson.
TELL US – WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE KIM ON DANCING WITH THE STARS? THOUGHTS ON TERESA BEGGING TO BE ON THE SHOW?
According to a new report by RadarOnline, Amber, 21, is getting ready to check out of the Seasons Recovery Center to start a new life with a clean slate.
“After she settles in, she is going to head to the area her brother lives in in Tennessee,” a source close to Amber reveals. “She wants to check out houses in the area as she is considering leaving Indiana.”
It was reported weeks ago that Amber is seriously contemplating leaving her hometown of Anderson, Indiana in other to get away from negative influences in her life, which her brother claims includes her baby daddy Gary Shirley, 25. Amber checked into the expensive facility on June 24 just days after she reportedly tried to hang herself, while also taking some pills.
Meanwhile, a fresh start and a rehab stint might not be enough for Amber to regain custody of her 2-year-old daughter Leah.
Gary’s lawyer, Jeff Lockwood, tells Star magazine that it’s highly unlikely the troubled Amber will regain custody of Leah, adding that Gary’s temporary custody arrangement will be made permanent.
“I think custody will go to Gary,” his attorney explains to Star, adding that in other for Amber to regain custody, she would need to be “able to maintain a clean track record.” Something neither Lockwood or Gary think she will be able to do.
In addition to the recent suicide attempt, Amber is still in hot water with Child Protective Services for physical abuse after she attacked Gary on the MTV hit show.
“We will aim for her to have a whole lot of visitation,” said Jeff, hinting that Amber might even move in with Gary to allow her to be a full time mom. “Gary and Amber do have a relationship and a child,” he added. “Who knows, they may even move in together.”
Photo credit: SPLASH
TELL US – IS GARY A NEGATIVE INFLUENCE ON AMBER? SHOULD AMBER BE ABLE TO REGAIN CUSTODY OF LEAH?
First of all let me state: I heard the complaints loud and clear about not including the winning and auf-ing designers in the title of the post. So, never again – readers – never again. However, there will be spoilers in this post, because obviously it is a recap! Do not read to the end if you like suspense! In the words of the impenetrable Tim Gunn: “Carry on.”
Heading into the fifth episode ofProject Runway, the designers are faced with an unconventional theme challenge. And you know what that means – a whole lotta fugly hot messes moseying down the runway hoping to slide under the radar as “not the worst” and one or two hopefuls vying for best of the worst. This is also about the time in the season when the designers are starting to get to know each other, and therefore dislike each other, so perfect time for a TEAM CHALLENGE!
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON TO READ THE REST!
This time around, it involves celebrity Montel Williams. TMZ is reporting Montel fired off a cease and desist letter to the Salahis for using his name to promote their winery without his permission!
While it was reported that the Salahis were auctioning off their winery yesterday, it turns out that auction is actually for their Oasis Vineyards company and not for their actual winery — the Oasis Winery. In fact, the gruesome twosome are planning a reopening on Sept 24 for the Oasis Winery.
And this is where Montel comes in. The Salahis listed Montel as one of their celebrity guests for the reopening party which was news to Montel.
His rep tells TMZ, “Montel doesn’t support the Salahis, doesn’t know them and did not give them permission to use his name.” The event organizers also falsely announced that Montel’s MS Foundation is involved with the event. Wowzers.
A cease and desist letter was fired off to the Salahis yesterday which demanded they stop using Montel’s name and foundation. Both his name and foundation have since been removed from the website.
And in usual Salahi fashion, they are claiming there was no wrong doing on their part, first telling TMZ they were not aware Montel’s name was even on the site.
Fast forward to today and the Salahis are now claiming they are not the ones behind the charitable event, you know, the one being held for the reopening of their Oasis Winery. Michaele claims, “The website Montel Williams is referring to is NOT a Salahi website. We don’t get involved with what customers of our winery do or who they invite.” Right.
Oddly enough, Tareq gave the Rumor Fix blog this statement about the event yesterday: “The Oasis Winery is in fact reopening on Sept 24 and it will be a very exclusive private party for our good friends in Politics to family/friends and long time supporters of the Salahis before & after the White House dinner party.” But apparently the event is now one of their customers, and not theirs.
Photo credit: HRC/ WENN.com
TELL US – DOES ANYTHING THE SALAHIS DO SURPRISE YOU ANYMORE?
After contemplating a move to California on the last season of her Bravo hit show Bethenny Ever After, it appears Bethenny Frankelis staying put in New York City after purchasing a plus-size condo!
But then again, with her reported $100 million deal to sell her Skinnygirl drink line, it’s fair to assume she can afford to buy a home in both NY and LA! According to new reports, Bethenny just dropped a cool $4.995 million dollars on a high end condo in the fancy TriBeCa neighborhood.
The NY Post reports Bethenny and hubby Jason Hoppyjust closed on the 195 Hudson St. pad, which is more than 3,000 square feet, comes with 4-bedrooms, 3-bathrooms, a coveted private parking spot as well as a maid’s room.
The home also includes some other features such as: 16 large windows that line the walls, a decorative fireplace with Bateig Azul limestone as the centerpiece of the formal living/dining room including a wet bar with wine fridge, sink and ice-maker; a sunny east-facing kitchen which features Pietra di Bedonia stone counter tops, glass tiles, Sub Zero refrigerator, Thermador professional stovetop, warming oven, and a Miele dishwasher. Photos of Bethenny’s condo are below!
Meanwhile, the Huffington Post is now reporting that Bethenny’s days on Bravo might be numbered now that she has a new talk show in the works! If you recall, Bethenny taped her pilot two months ago and Telepictures, the company behind the show, is reportedly very pleased with the results.
“Telepictures couldn’t be happier with the pilot Bethenny shot. They know they have discovered the next great talk show host and it’s Bethenny,” a TV insider reveals. “This is 100 percent on the fast track. Plus, with Ellen [DeGeneres] behind her this will be huge.”
So does this mean Bethenny is done with Bravo? According to a source, that answer is a likely yes as Bethenny no longer wants to be associated with the Housewives/Bravo, especially following the tragic suicide of Russell Armstrong.
“Bravo has been good to Bethenny but at the same time, Bethenny has been good to Bravo,” a friend of Bethenny states. “This is business and making the right move for her future. She will always be grateful for everything they have done but at the same time, after the tragic news of the suicide of a cast member of the Beverly Hills ‘Housewives,’ she doesn’t want to be part of an organization that rewards bad behavior.”
Wowzers. This makes sense as Bethenny has repeatedly stated she no longer wants to be associated with the RHONY which she feels rewards women for bad behavior. And just last month, she stated: “I’m getting tired of reality TV, of every moment being documented.” The new season of Bethenny’s Bravo show is currently being filmed and she reportedly wants it to be her last.
The Huffington Post also states that Bravo has decided to name the 3rd season of Bethenny’s show “Bethenny Goes L.A.” Bethenny however took to her twitter page this morning to deny that. “My show isn’t called “bethenny goes LA.” Bit of advice:50%of what you hear is true (if that),” tweeted Bethenny.
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON BETHENNY’S NEW CONDO? BITING THE HAND THAT FEEDS HER OR DOES SHE HAVE A VALID POINT ABOUT BRAVO?
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON TO SEE MORE PHOTOS OF BETHENNY’S CONDO!
Taylor told the story of Russell’s proposal, and how he had one of his son’s present her the engagement ring so she knew she was accepted by his children. She also discussed the cross Russell always wore which was engraved with his children’s initials. He added Taylor’s initials to the cross as well, hoping she would help him keep his children close. “I will keep that promise,” Taylor said in her speech.
Neither Russell’s two sons from a previous relationship or Kennedy, his daughter with Taylor, were in attendance. Radaronline reports that Taylor thought her daughter would be too young to understand what was happening.
An insider reveals, “Taylor doesn’t think it’s in Kennedy’s best interests to go to the memorial. It’s very hard to grasp as a 5-year-old, and given the way in which Russell died, well, Taylor doesn’t want Kennedy to accidentally overhear someone talking about Russell’s suicide. Taylor is protecting Kennedy, period. This little girl has been through enough with her parent’s divorce, and now having to deal with her dad’s death.”
Russell’s family was absent from yesterday’s funeral, which was not filmed by Bravo. A second service is planned in his native Texas. Russell’s body was cremated, and his ashes were divided between Taylor and his parents.
While her daughter was absent, Taylor had the support of her fellow Beverly Hills cast mates. UsWeekly reportsLisa Vanderpump, Adrienne Maloof-Nassif and husband Dr. Paul Nassif,Kyle and Kim Richards, as well as New York Housewife Ramona Singer. Even though some of her relationships with the ladies were rocky, she decided to invite all of them to the memorial service.
A source claims, “A lot of thought and consideration went into Taylor’s decision to invite the entire cast. In the end, Taylor didn’t want to exclude anyone, and even though she doesn’t get along with all of them, Taylor wanted them there. The girls have been very supportive to her throughout this entire tragedy. Taylor needs her friends around her more than ever.”
Photos are below of the RHOBH cast attending the funeral.
Meanwhile RadarOnline is now reporting today that Taylor is telling her close friends Bravo is not to blame for Russell’s death and that she wants the network to go ahead with its scheduled Sep. 5 premiere.
A source close to Taylor states that Taylor feels “Russell’s suicide wasn’t caused by the show or Bravo. Russell just simply cracked over ongoing legal and financial issues. The show bears no responsibility for his death, neither does the network.” The source continues, “In fact, Bravo has been extremely supportive of Taylor during this tragedy.”
And despite a report that stated Bravo had decided to postpone the premiere, the source states the network will likely go ahead with the scheduled premiere. “It looks like the show will indeed premiere on September 5. Editing is still being done on the show. Russell is either going to be edited down, or completely out of the show. However, Bravo and the show won’t be ignoring the Russell’s suicide. They simply can’t, to do so, would be disrespectful to the situation and what Taylor is going through. It will be addressed in a manner that is dignified and appropriate,” the source adds.
Photo credit: WENN
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE LATEST & TAYLOR’S REPORTED COMMENTS? SHOULD BRAVO GO AHEAD WITH THE PREMIERE? SHOULD RUSSELL’S SUICIDE BE ADDRESSED?
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON TO SEE PHOTOS OF THE HOUSEWIVES AT THE FUNERAL -
According to the Hollywood Life blog, Kendra went through screaming matches with Hank to self-confidence issues to mood swings. In fact, she even got so jealous of her nanny at one point that she fired her, wanting to take on all of her mommy duties herself.
But Kendra didn’t hit rock bottom until she became so emotionally detached from her husband and their son Hank Jr. that she actually started to contemplate suicide. Kendra however reveals she was able to fight through those thoughts, adding that she would never actually do something to hurt herself or her family.
In addition to her new book, the fourth season of her E! showKendra is also slated to premiere Sep. 25.
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON KENDRA’S CONFESSIONS? WILL YOU BE BUYING HER BOOK?