How many Bravolebrities can you squeeze in at one event? Nearly all of them! The cast of Shahs of Sunset and part of the cast of The Real Housewives of New York were snapped on the blue carpet for the 2013 Bravo Upfront Presentations.
I know what y'all are watching on Bravo, that's for sure. The ladies of Real Housewives of Atlanta continue to break records in their fifth season…with all the drama there is a reason RHOA is the network's most watched show! Close your legs to married men, WIG!
The women of the Peach State are notorious for bringing the crazy both on and off screen, and we've watched several of them work their way up from practically nothing to be huge success stories. Of course, it goes both ways with some of the former ladies living far above their means. Whether they are decorating ginormous marble-ladden, diamond encrusted houses of tackiness, drafting friendship contracts or recording catchy songs (Gone with the Wind Fabulous, anyone?), the ladies of RHOA are totally addicting!
Breaking Amish was a surprise hit for TLC last year and this year it will return two-fold!
The show which chronicled five Amish youth as they navigated life away from their families and their reclusive community proved to be riveting and compelling. As a result the network has renewed the show and is featuring a spinoff of the original series called "Breaking Amish: A Brave New World."
Breaking Amish: Brave New World will all five of the original characters. The show will document their move to a larger and more modern Amish community in Sarasota, FL in an effort to start over while still remaining connected to their roots says The Hollywood Reporter.
Questions surrounding how BUCKWILD star Shain Gandee died have officially been answered.
Reality Tea received an early scoop from a source that the 21-year-old reality star passed away from carbon monoxide poisoning. Coroners and authorities refused to comment, but today it has been officially confirmed as the cause of death.
A rep for the Kanawha County Sheriff's Office confirms that Shain, his uncle and a friend, died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning. Shain's vehicle's exhaust pipe was submerged in mud causing gas to leak back into the car after they stalled out in an off-roading accident.
The bodies of all three men have been released from the coroner's office to local funeral homes.