The 25-year-old reality star tells the mag her weight went up and down during the taping of the show. “I was always hungry!” Ali tells OK! of packing on 10 pounds while filming. “I didn’t think much of it, but everyone noticed.
So how did Ali lose the 10 pounds fast? “I am not the person who will be at the gym all the time,” she confesses to OK!. “Usually, I do the treadmill for about 30 minutes, or I will try to do something else.”
More of Ali’s diet/workout tips below -
- Eat healthy 6 days a week, 1 day is cheat day: “I am good during the week, and one day I pig out,” Ali says. “I love pizza from Domino’s or Pizza Hut and a Diet Coke.”
- Cook your own food. “I love egg white omelets because I can actually cook the egg whites myself!,” says Ali.
- Buy your own food. “I go to the grocery store,” says Ali, “and I will buy the ready-made chicken breasts from the deli counter. I buy four or five at a time, and I’ll have them with a salad.”
- Have healthy snacks. “I eat chicken breast as a high-protein snack with some honey mustard or barbecue sauce,” Ali says. “I also love air-popped popcorn.”
- Do 30 minute cardio kicks. “I do the treadmill for about 30 minutes,” Ali says. “I [also] love kick-boxing. You can think of your ex-boyfriends while your doing it, like, ‘I HATE YOU!’”
- Try a good pair of shoes. “I just got the Sketched Shape-ups sneakers and they really work,” Ali says. “I went for a walk wearing them, and it was really a good workout because I was using so many more muscles in my legs than I usually do.”
The Bachelorette finale episode airs July 26th on ABC.