Following a lackluster freshman season, one that had fans longing for the good ol days of the DC Housewives, the Real Housewives of Miami ended last night with a supersized finale!
And while the ladies attempted to go out with a bang, they just didn’t quite measure up to their other counterparts. Example -
- Party crashing 101? The Real Housewives of DC did it better!
- Inappropriate sexy times in front of a camera crew? The Real Housewives of OC did it better!
- Pre-wedding jitters & panics? The Real Housewives of Atlanta did it better!
- Drinking and making inappropriate comments? The Real Housewives of NYC did it better!
- Dinner parties from hell with psychic sidekicks? The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills did it better!
Bless their little hearts, at least they tried, and for that I give them a C- for effort. The episode begins with the glamorous Elsa as she sits with daughter Marysol to view her wedding photos. Mama Elsa doesn’t disappoint with her commentary when she states Marysol looked like royalty while Philippe looked like the help. And when it comes to being a grandma, just forget it! That ship has long sailed as Elsa feels she is way past the grandma appropriate age of 35, and is now too old to chase after the little crumb snatchers. The topic then turns into the number of times Marysol’s been married. Marysol says 2, Elsa says 3 or 4, while Marysol feeld she needs more time to catch up to her mother.
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON BELOW TO READ THE REST!