Back in May, TMZ posted photos of Danielle, who was a prostitution whore stripper and an escort in her younger days, stripping for Scores Gentleman’s Club in New York. It was revealed that the 48-year-old mother of two had decided to become a stripper again… at age 48. A day after those pictures came out, Danielle revealed she had quit stripping and was seeking psychological help. Well today, she is now revealing the reasons for her choices.
“That’s in litigation right now,” says Danielle (Scores filed a $375,000 lawsuit against her for breach of contract). “I wasn’t handled properly, I’m going to put it that way. But I wasn’t there to do what ended up being and if you look at my eyes all I can say is you can see something is wrong. Something went very wrong.”
The deal with Scores was a three-year contract with the strip club to make live appearances at the clothes optional establishment.
A friend of Danielle’s also defends her to the Huffington Post. “Why as a celebrity does she need to walk back into that kind of stuff?” the friend who considers Danielle a big star, asks. “She already had a show lined up. She left one show and was going to another. She didn’t need to do that.”
Meanwhile days after we reported Danielle’s claims thatMelissa Gorgawas the one who fed her information about Teresa Giudicelast year, it appears she is working hard to make the story public.
She tweeted the following to In Touch Weekly magazine earlier this week – “@Intouchweekly tell corynne I’ve rcd her msgs for an interview revealing the truth- several media outlets r contacting me-my team will reply.” Guess we will have to wait and see if In Touch bites.
Photo credit: WENN
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON DANIELLE’S EXPLANATION? YOU BUYING IT?
The latest drama began on twitter Sunday night when former RHONJ star Danielle Staubstated Melissa was the one who fed her all the information about Teresa. If you recall, Danielle brought up Melissa’s son during the RHONJ reunion last year, accusing Teresa of not seeing her nephew. This of course set Teresa off bringing us the infamous shoving of Andy Cohen.
While Melissa has always maintained she was not the one who fed Danielle that information, Danielle is now stating otherwise even claiming she has proof in the form of voice mails and emails. Wowzers.
It all started when one of Danielle’s fans tweeted to her as well as Andy wanting to know why he felt the need to mention Danielle’s name on WWHL on Sunday night while Teresa was on. Danielle then tweeted back, “@bravoandy @bravotv is this true? Maybe I should show everyone what @melissagorga wrote my fb inbox about Teresa?” It didn’t end there as Danielle continued tweeting. Below are some of her tweets about Melissa –
“Wow careful now bc ive got emails from her own sisterinlaw w so much Teresa dirt.”
“@melissagorga Melissa Did you ever tell Teresa you were contacting me constantly?”
“@melissagorga did you tell tre you wanted to come on w me last season To get back at her”
“@melissagorga and everytime you & Tre’s brother begged me to come on w me – I said no!”
When a fan tweeted that Melissa was the one who fed Danielle the reunion info, Danielle responded with “she did indeed tell me how else would I know.”
Following Danielle’s tweets, Melissa tweeted the following denial – “Let’s be clear. After I posted abt the xmas cookies incident on FB she approached me to film w/ her. Did I film? No! Begged her? Please.”
Danielle then responded stating she has saved emails and voicemails from Melissa. “Be careful dear I saved all your lengthy emails and recorded your calls to me you sure you wanna lie ???” tweeted Dirty D. Danielle also claimed that on 11/09, Melissa sent this message – “”will you (DS) help me expose Teresa and Joe please?”
Teresa caught wind of Danielle’s tweets and even went as far as to tweet “thank you” to Danielle, the same woman who called her an ape last year and said she wanted to dress up as her for Halloween.
Teresa tweeted, “But someone else was tweeting tonight too. Thank you @daniellestaub for telling the truth. I’m sad but not surprised. #famewhore.” She is referring to Melissa as a famewhore and wrote that tweet just minutes after writing, “I’ve been on Twitter for 2 yrs now and I’ve NEVER ever ever retweeted a mean comment ab a castmember or family member…” Go figure. Teresa also described Danielle’s tweets as “heartbreaking.”
Fast forward to today and it seems Teresa might have had a change of heart. She tweeted Monday night, “I don’t believe Melissa would ever talk to @daniellestaub . Danielle, stop tweeting about my family. If you got something, show it or STFU!” But then again, in knowing Tre, this could just be her passive aggressive way of encouraging Danielle to leak whatever information she has.
As of the moment, it appears Danielle is working to release the voicemails and emails she claims to have of Melissa. Guess we will have to wait and see. If Danielle’s claims are true, then this family feud has definitely taken a turn for the nasty-ier. This could also be Danielle’s way of getting back on the show as her new show Famous Food is flopping on VH1. And as we reported, the 4th season of RHONJ is currently filming.
Photos credit: Charles Sykes/Bravo, Peter Kramer/Bravo, WENN
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON DANIELLE’S TWEETS? DO YOU BELIEVE IT? IF TRUE, DOES THIS CHANGE YOUR OPINION OF MELISSA?
Despite the awful ratings of her new VH1 series Famous Food which also stars other famewhores such as Heidi Montag and Jake Pavelka, Danielle sings the praises of the show. “I’m so in love with this new show [“Famous Food”] and my new network, VH1,” said Danielle. “My first instinct was ‘yes, yes, yes’ when I was offered the show because it’s not Bravo and it’s not ‘Housewives.’ They did not [look after me] and I really needed that for my children as well. I’m so happy with VH1 it’s not even funny, and they give me so much freedom.”
And despite all of the million reports out there that confirm she was fired by Bravo, Danielle still insists she quit the RHONJ. “The difference between this and the last one is there is resolve at the end of the day,” she explained to the Huffington Post. “And no one is trying to kill me. It got really scary for me and for my children. They begged me not to go back [to Bravo] after the reunion.”
Danielle went on to take more shots at her former costars as well as Bravo’s Andy Cohen, citing no one contacted her to offer condolences after her mother passed away last year. “Not one of them,” stated Danielle. “The only person on bravo who reached out to me was Patty from Millionaire Matchmaker. Not Andy, not one person.” Oh Danielle, Patty was probably trying to sign you up for her TV show!
Danielle also vowed to never watch the RHONJ ever again. “I don’t miss the girls because I never really liked any of them. No I wont watch it. I wouldn’t give it a second of my ratings or my time,” she added.
As we reported, Danielle’s new show Famous Food flopped really badly for the VH1 network, only garnering 430,000 viewers for it’s premiere episode. In comparison the RHONJ was watched by over 2.2 million viewers the same week. Famous Food is the least-watched series debut of the year on VH1.
In fact VH1 has now decided to move the show from Sunday nights to Wednesdays starting tonight.
Reality famewhores stars Heidi Montag and Danielle Staub are discovering the hard way this week that their 15 minutes of fame might be officially over.
The two are currently starring on VH1’s new series Famous Food, alongside other famewhoresJake Pavelka,Ashley Dupre, & others, which premiered this Sunday. The ratings are however out today and it is nothing short of a disaster.
How many people tuned in? Only 430,000 viewers. Those numbers are a major flop especially considering the amount of publicity the show received in addition to the fact that the show aired on a major network.
In comparison Sunday’s episode of theReal Housewives of New Jersey, aka Danielle’s former show, was seen by over 2.2 million viewers. Sucks to be Danielle.
It’s safe to assume there will be no second season of Famous Food, or better yet no more reality shows featuring Heidi and Danielle. Here’s to hoping the newly opened Lemon Basket restaurant from the show performs better than the actual show.
Photo credit – STS/WENN.com
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON FAMOUS FOOD FLOPPING? ARE HEIDI AND DANIELLE OFFICIALLY OVER?
A week before its premiere, VH1 has now released the season trailer for Famous Food!
The new series features a group of “celebrities” including three with actual talent, two prostitution whores and two good ol famewhores.
In the trailer, Big Brother alum “Mike Boogie” Malin, who is part owner of the Dolce Group, informs Heidi Montag, Jake Pavelka, Danielle Staub, DJ Paul and Juicy J of Three 6 Mafia, Vincent Pastore, andAshley Dupre that they have to work together to open a restaurant, though in the end, only one of them will win a partnership with the Dolce Restaurant Group in L.A.
With two weeks until its official premiere, the VH1 network has now released the cast photo (you can click on it to make it bigger) for the all new reality show Famous Food as well as a video sneak peek!
The premise of the show is that renowned restaurateurs, The Dolce Group, will give the seven “celebrities” the chance to turn one of their West Hollywood, CA properties into a flourishing and fully-operating restaurant. The season will end with one lucky restaurateur’s dream restaurant open for business and ready for the public’s review.
In the sneak peek below, the cast gets to meet the Heidi Doll, who tries to prove she has a brain and isn’t a total boob. “People think I’m this train wreck that hasn’t wrecked yet,” says Heidi, 24. “Little do they know, I have a brain.” Uh uh. The preview clip is below!
Famous Food debuts Sunday, July 10 at 10/9c on VH1.
First it was reported on Wednesday that the 48-year-old had once again become a stripper by signing a deal with Scores in New York. In fact TMZ posted some photos of her stripping nude. And then a day later, Danielle announced she decided to walk away from the deal while also seeking psychological help.
Many, including me, questioned if Danielle was being sincere or if this was just another publicity stunt, you know, being that it is Danielle and all. Well, according to a new TMZ report this morning, it seems she was being sincere.
Danielle is now being sued by Scores to the tune of $375,000 for reneging on her contract to strip for them. In fact, the report states Danielle signed the deal to strip back in November and made the stripping video (where the pictures were taken from) that same month. But right after making the video, Danielle had a change of heart and cut off all contact with Scores.
She received $25,000 for the video she made which was part of an exclusive 3-year contract that required her to do voice work and live video chat sessions on ScoresLive.com.
Also, Scores filed the lawsuit back in April and it appears Scores leaked the photos to TMZ, and not Danielle. A Scores exec states Danielle “has no shot of winning this lawsuit. It is a crystal clear breach of contract”
TELL US – THOUGHTS? FEELING BAD FOR DIRTY D DANIELLE YET?
Days after making headlines for signing a deal to become a stripper at age 48, former Real Housewives of New Jersey starDanielle Staub is now stating she has decided to walk away from the deal; while also seeking treatment for psychological problems stemming from sexual abuse. She also reveals she has dealt with suicidal thoughts.
“I have addictions with love and low self-esteem, and I need help!” Danielle told PEOPLE after nude photos of her stripping at Scores in New York appeared online.
“My low self-esteem derived from childhood sexual abuse has messed with my mind and self-worth, and over the years I thought about getting help but pushed it deep into the depths of denial,” says Danielle. “For years I have had the suicide hotline on my cell phone and would like nothing more than to free myself from this constant pressure.”
Danielle adds that she has decided to finally get help because she went too far this time around. The sex tape wasn’t going too far? “Seeing how I have hurt myself and my family this time, I can no longer push it behind me.”
She goes on to add that she is getting help from Dr. Drew Pinsky and claims she was “coaxed” by her handlers into signing the deal. She however states she accepts responsibility for her actions. “I have to own my mistakes and can’t blame others.”
Being that this is Danielle after all, it’s a bit hard to determine if this is legit or just a publicity stunt. But for the sake of her daughters, here’s to hoping it is the real deal and she is indeed seeking the help she badly needs.