Bachelor couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici were married last night in a live Bachelor Wedding special on ABC. Sean cried. (a lot) I cried. (a little) Sean's father, Jay, officiated the ceremony. According to Catherine, "grown sexy" was the theme and "very romantic" was the mood.
Catherine looked stunning in her Monique Lhuillier gown!!
America’s least successful matchmaking show has spawned another walk down the aisle! Although these two smarties have never tried to meet the love of their life under the glare of reality TV cameras. Oh, no – they found each other BEHIND the reality TV cameras. Two Bachelorette producers tied the knot this weekend with Chris Harrison officiating the ceremony. Awwww…
Cassie Lambert and Pete Scalettar said “I Do!” in Malibu under the guidance of Chris (who probably made sure they gave each other the final rose) and it was a full-on reunion as the guest list was filled with former show contestants.
“It might be a new job for me,” Chris joked with People Magazine. “They asked me in Prague this season when we were there if I would do it for them. … I love them to death and I’ve seen then grow as a couple and I love them as a couple and as individuals.”
According to a report, past Bachelorand Bachelorettecontestants have had it with the show’s super strict rules and are not taking it any more!
The coalition or planned class action lawsuit rather is being led by Jesse Csincsak, winner of the Bachelorette season 4 with Deanna Pappas.
In an interview with CupidsPulse.com, Jesse reveals he and other show contestants have spoken to attorneys and are in discussion to file the lawsuit against the show’s creators Mike Fleiss and Elan Gale.
“Once you’re on the show, they own you,” Jesse said. ”Even when your contract is up, they still interfere in your life and prevent you from promoting other brands and making money.”
Jesse, who does a lot of interviews/blogs posts about the shows and even hosts Bachelor(ette) events, reveals the last straw for him came when Gale contacted his business partners and other companies telling them not to work with him. Jesse adds that the producers have also contacted former other show contestants threatening to blacklist them if they participate in any of his events.
Jesse, who is now married to former Bachelor contestant Ann Lueders, explains how the planned class action lawsuit came about. “I had planned to file my own lawsuit last month but after discussions with numerous people and former Bachelor contestants, we realized that this issue is much bigger than me,” he said.
And in a separate interview with Star magazine earlier this month, the former pro skateboarder referred to Fleiss as a bully. “He thinks he owns me and can keep me from making money. I just want to feed my family,” said Jesse, adding: “I want Fleiss to treat me like he wants to be treated… if he wants me to leave him alone, he needs to leave me alone.”
Yikes, this is certain to get ugly. It, however, appears Jesse and others have a real shot at winning this case as back in 2003, the show’s producers sued former Bachelor Season 4 star, Bob Guiney, accusing him of violating his contract by promoting his cd and music video. Bob ended up winning that case.
It was also reported last month that the show filed a lawsuit against Steve Carbone, who operates the site RealitySteve.com, known for revealing pretty accurate spoilers about the show. The lawsuit alleged Steve was offering contestants financial incentives to break their show contracts.
[Photo Credit: Judy Eddy/WENN.com]
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THIS PLANNED CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT? SHOULD THE CONTESTANTS BE ALLOWED TO MAKE A LIVING OFF THE SHOW AFTER THEIR SEASONS END?
According to UsWeekly, DeAnna, 29, wed Stephen on Saturday in the Serenbe community of Palmetto, GA.
“We’re so ecstatic to be husband and wife and we’re thrilled to be sharing this day with all our family and friends,” the couple told UsWeekly.
Stephen, a high school teacher, proposed to DeAnna back in May 2010 with a 2.12-carat white-gold ring.
DeAnna starred on the Bachelorette season 4 back in 2008. She and Stephen met in 2009 months after DeAnna called off her engagement to her then fiance/winner of her Bachelorette season Jesse Csincsak. Congrats to the happy couple!
Following weeks of heavy promotion, the new season of TheBachelor featuring Brad Womack is set to premiere tonight on ABC!
On the 2-hour premiere, Brad, 38, will move into the familiar Los Angeles mansion, where he will be greeted by 30 bachelorettes. Yes 30, a huge difference from the 20 bachelorettes Jake Pavelka had to pick from last season. So why the additional ladies? “We’ve added episodes and gone to two hours of late. It helps us fill some voids and make it more compelling,” explains show host Chris Harrison.
Also on tonight’s episode, we will get to see Brad, who makes it very clear that he has done some soul searching and gotten intense therapy for his commitment issues, meet up with the two ladies he dumped from his 11th season of the show. Yes, Jenni Croft and DeAnna Pappaswill be appearing on tonight’s show. The good news is that both ladies have since moved on as Jenni is now married and DeAnna is engaged.
We can also expect to see a very buff Brad in many shirtless scenes this season. “The rule with Brad is he could not have his shirt on more than 30 percent of the time,” Chris joked. “It’s an incredibly sexy season.”
And finally, an happy ending awaits us this season as Brad himself as confirmed he definitely falls in love and picks someone. “I did find somebody, I did fall in love … a true love story happened,” stated Brad.
The new season of the Bachelor airs tonight at 8/7c.
TELL US – WILL YOU BE TUNING IN TONIGHT? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE PREMIERE EPISODE?
Following the very dramatic and scandalous last season of the Bachelor, the ABC hit show returns this year in what is being called a scandal free season.
The 15th season of the Bachelor brings us back Brad Womack, a 38-year-old Texas bar owner. ABC’s decision to choose Brad as the new bachelor was met with some criticism as some felt he already had his chance and blew it. This is in reference to Brad’s now infamous decision to not pick either of this two finalists, DeAnna Pappasand Jenni Croft, back in 2007.
In a new interview with PEOPLE magazine, Brad reveals he has turned a new leaf and even declares he is “very much in love” with his final pick. “I did find love, and I’m very happy to say that,” Brad said. “I’m very much in love. I’m a happy guy.”
Brad adds, “A true love story happened.” The new season of the Bachelor premieres Jan. 3 (8 p.m. ET) on ABC.
In related Bachelor news, Dancing With The Stars professional dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy blogged recently that he is now filming the Ukrainian version of the Bachelor. Even more interesting, Maksim revealed ABC had asked him to be the Bachelor on the US version but he declined.
The photos and brief bios of the 30, yes 30 bachelorettes this season is below!
As we reported last week, the buzz is that indecisive former Bachelor, Brad Womack, has been chosen once again to be the next Bachelor.
“Ugh!” she told UsWeekly. “Translation: They couldn’t find somebody!” Elisabeth might be onto something as several media outlets have reported that ABC’s first choice, Chris Lambton, turned them down.
Brad, 27, became infamous in 2007 when he left the final two women, DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft, broken hearted by not choosing either of them. At the time, the Bachelor was still somewhat of a classy show, hence Brad’s decision shocking fans of the show.
Elisabeth, 33, feels that Brad doesn’t deserve a second shot at love, at least not on TV. “He didn’t have enough choices before? How many women do you need, Brad?” she asked. “They should really reevaluate that one.”
Is The Bachelor franchise ready to do something it has never done before?
According to Star magazine, that answer is yes! Star is reporting that Brad Womack, who starred on 11th season of the Bachelor in 2007, has been chosen to once again star on the upcoming season. Brad is infamous for not picking anyone during his season, dumping his final two women, Deanna Pappas and Jenni Croft.
“All signs are pointing to Brad being the next Bachelor,” Bachelor insider Steve Carbone tells Star. “And it’s not that far fetched because apparently they asked him last year before asking Jake Pavelka.”
This comes as a huge surprise as ABC had been privately and publicly courting Chris Lambton to be the next Bachelor, but as reported back in August, Chris refused ABC’s offer citing that he wanted to step away from the spotlight and return to his “normal life.”
Star magazine adds that ABC will be making the announcement any day now. PEOPLE magazine is also reporting that the next season of the Bachelor is scheduled to begin filming next month.