In case you were planning on enriching your life culturally, you can put those plans on hold! Bravo has released their upcoming schedule of new and returning
drugs, tele vision shows!
The most shocking on this list of programs is the inclusion of Millionaire Matchmaker, which apparently will be returning for its sixth, yes, SIXTH season of awful, offensive, stilted, garbage. There is apparently no shortage of professional extras willing to get berated by Patti Stanger or millionaires willing to pimp out their businesses. Bravo has yet to announce a premiere date but it’s slated to return this year.
Also returning: the strangely charming Pregnant In Heels, Million Dollar Listing, Bethenny Ever After on February 20 (but we already knew that) and Inside The Actor’s Studio on January 31, the Bravo show that refuses to die despite a million Housewives franchises. Of course, in case you’ve been busy living life Tabatha Takes Over started its fourth season on January 10th, with Tabatha taking over more than just salons, but every kind of business she can find.
Slated to premiere in the spring are the following shows with my very own synopsis! If no premiere date is listed that means the show will air sometime in the spring.
- Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis (Premieres March 14) — Jeff ran out of houses to flip, so now he is taking Jenni and Zoila on the road to redecorate people’s homes and lives. Because when you think life coach, you think an anal-retentive control freak who has alienated almost all of his loved ones! (Just kidding Jeff, I love you!)
- The Kandi Factory (premieres March 4) — Another housewife gets her own spin-off! This time around, Kandi Burruss will show us inside her songwriting empire as she mentors young artists. And she’ll probably talk about vibrators a lot.
- The Ring Leader (premieres February 27) — You know what we need more of on tv? Shows about wedding planning! Here’s another one, following around wedding planner Kristin Banta.
- Shah’s of Sunset – Yet another attempt at the Miami Social/that weird Dallas show about rich young people. Only this time, with Persian-Americans.
- Love Broker — One matchmaker on Bravo isn’t enough, now there must be two! This time, the show will follow Lori Zaslow.
- Million Dollar Listing New York – The same douches you’ve come to expect on Million Dollar Listing, but in New York this time.
- Around The World In 80 Plates - If Top Chef and Amazing Race had a baby. Or, as the press release says, “12 chefs competing in a culinary race across 10 countries in 44 days.”
- Kathy — The original Bravo-lebrity, Kathy Griffin gets her very own talk show as well as two comedy specials to premiere in the spring.
- Don’t Be Tardy For The Wedding –In my mind, this show would be titled, “Deleted Scenes from this season’s Real Housewives of Atlanta” but apparently Bravo thinks you care enough about Kim Zolciak to watch her plan her wedding to football player Kroy Bierman.
For up to date listings and premiere dates, visit BravoTV.com.
TELL US: WHICH SHOW ARE YOU EXCITED TO SEE RETURN? WHAT NEW SHOW WILL YOU BE WATCHING? WHICH HOUSEWIFE DO YOU THINK ALSO DESERVES A SPIN-OFF? DO YOU AGREE THAT MILLIONAIRE MATCHMAKER SHOULD BE CANCELLED?