The latest is that the former Bachelor couple sat together Wednesday night as ABC decided to have them do a joint interview to further exploit discuss their break up. The interview, set to air July 5th, reportedly ended in Jake being very angry and even walking off.
“Sources” told TMZ that while discussing their breakup during the taping, Jake lost his temper and even reportedly cocked his arm and made a fist in Vienna’s direction. A source close to Vienna claims Jake “has a really bad hidden temper. He snaps all the time, it was just the first time he did it in front of people.”
The interview then reportedly ended abruptly with Jake walking off. Another “source” however disputes the claims, telling TMZ Vienna was interrupting Jake constantly during the taping … “Chris Harrison had to tell her over and over again to let him talk.”
RadarOnline is also reporting that Vienna told a friend she didn’t think Jake was into girls, you know considering the whole he wouldn’t have sex with her for four months, and would only show her affection in front of the cameras dilemma.
Jake himself A childhood friend of Jake’s is however shutting down the gay rumors telling Radar “he’s most certainly not gay.”
The Hollywoodlife gives a more detailed summary of what Vienna had to say about Jake in her startling Star magazine interview -
- Jake wouldn’t be intimate with her: He made excuses, like he was doing a “religious fast,” “he didn’t feel like it,” “he wanted to wait for marriage,” Vienna says. Lastly, Jake blamed it on their constant fighting turning him off.
- Jake screwed up Valentine’s day: “I set up rose petals, had a bubble bath running and got into the bath,” Vienna says. “And Jake never came in — he told me that he just didn’t feel like it that night!”
- Jake wouldn’t cuddle or hold her: “When you wake up in the morning, I want you to kiss me and say good morning,” Vienna said to Jake. “He’d do that for a few days but then go back to like it was before.”
- Jakes stopped saying “I love you!” “We haven’t said ‘I love you’ for a couple of days,” Vienna says. “I’m the one who always says it, every phone call.”
- Jake was more focused on his career than his marriage: “Every second we’re together, it’s always business with Jake,” Vienna explains. “He went on auditions while I sat in the apartment doing nothing.”
- Jake lied about his career ambitions: “I thought he was a pilot,” Vienna says. “He really wants to be an actor. This wasn’t supposed to be our life.”
- Jake moved Vienna to an unfamiliar place: “He moved me out to LA,” she said. “I didn’t know anyone there!”
- Jake never talked about wedding plans, EVER: “The whole story I said about finding Jimmy Choos for the wedding … was all a lie,” Vienna admits. “Whenever I’d bring up the wedding to Jake, he’d just blow me off or ignore me.”
- Jake killed Vienna’s self-confidence: “Jake has made me hate myself,” she says. “Being with someone who won’t be intimate with me, who is constantly fighting with me, has totally taken away all my self-esteem!”
Who could have ever imagined this Bachelor breakup would end with so much mudslinging? The “anticipated” joint interview with Jake and Vienna will air July 5th on ABC during an episode of the Bachelorette.