It seems Jill Zarin has yet to find a hobby after all. According to a new report, the Real Housewives of New York City star channeled her inner Al Gore last week following her appearance on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live.
The NY Post is reporting Jill demanded a recount after a poll from the show had her losing to her costar Ramona Singer in a landslide. The question of the poll was whose side were viewers on when it came to the two ladies. Andy Cohen read the results at the end of the show with 78% of the votes going to Team Ramona, and the remaining 22% in favor of Team Jill.
Sources tell the Post Jill demanded a recount immediately following the show. The renewed Jill reportedly went as far as to tell Bravo she would get her lawyer to “audit” the polling numbers. Yikes.
Jill denies calling her lawyer but admits she was surprised to have received so little votes, you know, being that she’s so well liked by the fans and all. “They had a problem,” Jill tells the Post. “My initial reaction was surprise, based on my own fans and how they were telling me they supported me. That night, we said, ‘We don’t think these numbers are right.’ ” Wowzers.
Whatever the case, there was a recount as Andy admitted on Sunday night there was an error with the poll results. The final tally? Ramona still came out on top with 59% of the votes. No word yet on whether Jill would like another recount.
Oh yeah, Jill asked her followers on twitter to vote for her during the live show while Ramona didn’t.
In other Jill news, her face is making headlines today after she walked the red carpet this weekend for the annual TV Land Awards. After debuting what looks to be a new face, many media outlets are speculating she went under the knife. We put together the above before and after photo which you can click on to make bigger.
In a poll by PopEater, over 95% of those polled believe she went under the knife. Jill however denies such a thing tweeting earlier today, “How funny is this? 95% [of PopEater users] think I had surgery. Should I be flattered they think I look better? Ask Dr. Pat Wexler. She is my doctor.” We’ll let you be the judge with more
photos of Jill below.
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON JILL DEMANDING A RECOUNT? DO YOU THINK SHE WENT UNDER THE KNIFE?
Click The Continue Reading Button To See More Photos of Jill From The Awards Show!
UPDATE: Board Certified plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer of Balbody.com tells Reality Tea, “It appears that Jill Zarin has had a nose job or Rhinoplasty to narrow and lift the tip of her nose.” Dr. Salzhauer adds that Jill’s smooth forehead is most likely the result of Botox injections. “She most likely has used dermal fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm to smooth out her “laugh lines” and give more volume to her cheeks.”