Topics

Joe Giudice

As suspected by most, Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice was indeed the reason behind the Dominican Republic bar brawl last month.

RadarOnline is reporting that while Teresa’s husband Joe Giudice and Caroline Manzo’s sons were detained for the fight, it all started with a simple innocent act courtesy of Teresa at the Hard Rock in Punta Cana on February 23. A playful antic that didn’t sit well with one bar patron.

“She opened the champagne and just started spraying it everywhere and it went all over this woman near her,” said a source. “It was late, they were on vacation, and she was just having fun.”

However, the husband of the woman who got drenched did not take kindly to Teresa’s actions, as he physically attacked Teresa.

“It was crazy, he got really angry and punched Teresa in the face!” said the source. Whoa! At this point, Teresa’s husband Joe along with Albie and Chris Manzo stepped in to defend Teresa. “Joe, Albie and Chris were trying to protect Teresa and they just grabbed the guy and started fighting, and then people joined in.”

Bravo reportedly tried to break-up the fight to no avail. “Everyone was involved. It became a massive scene,” another source explained.

As previously reported, eight people wound up injured with two reports stating Joe stuck a male patron with a glass. Two of the injured patrons complained to the police resulting in all parties being detained and their passports seized. Eventually, everyone was released after local attorneys came in to smooth things over.

But the biggest shocker of all you ask? According to Radar, Bravo will not air fight on the upcoming season of the show.

No reason was given for this decision by Bravo. Perhaps the network feels this fight crossed a line in trashy reality TV, not that we think Bravo has any high standards to begin with. However, the most likely reason would be due to the legal ramifications, aka a lawsuit by the injured parties if proof footage of the injury causing attacks are aired on national television. And as we all know, the last thing the Giudices need is more legal drama.

TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE LATEST AND ON BRAVO CHOOSING NOT TO AIR THE FIGHT?


Days after being arrested, Real Housewives of New Jersey star Joe Giudice was arraigned on fraud charges on Monday.

Joe, husband of Teresa Giudice, was arrested on Friday at the couple’s home in New Jersey and charged with fraudulently obtaining a state driver’s license. He reportedly used his brother’s marriage license and birth certificate to obtain the forged license, as his license remains suspended for a DWI conviction.

The NY Post reports Joe, 40, appeared in Paterson, NJ, before Judge Philip Fenster, who maintained Joe’s $50,000 bail and scheduled a pre-indictment hearing for April 19. He was not able to enter a plea at his arraignment “because it is an indictable offense.”

Meanwhile, prosecutor Jay McCann tells the Star-Ledger that authorities were tipped to the license fraud when Joe’s brother was stopped by a cop, and the photo in the state system didn’t match.

Joe remains free on a $50,000 bond, which RadarOnline reports was posted by two of his friends. His bail was set without the 10% option.

While Joe was in jail Friday, Teresa went to her book signing at the Mount Airy Casino Resort in the Poconos. Following his release on Friday, Teresa’s mother reportedly drove him to meet his wife.

Teresa, who definitely doesn’t have a habit of being in denial when it comes to her legal problems, tweeted on Friday night, “Hanging out with my honey at Mt Airy Casino. Just finished dinner now we are going to check out the scene.”

Joe faces up to 10 years in prison for the fraudulent use of an ID and forgery.


The Giudices continue to have a rough year as Teresa Giudice’s husband Joe Giudice was arrested yet again.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey star was arrested at the couple’s NJ home on Friday and has been charged with fraudulently obtaining a state driver’s license.

If you recall, Joe’s license got suspended last year following a conviction for drunk driving, which then landed him 10 days in jail back in September after it was discovered he was driving on a suspended license.

Well according to authorities, Joe, 40, allegedly obtained a driver’s license from the Paterson branch of the Motor Vehicle Office using his brother’s identifying information in June 2010. He is said to have used his brother’s marriage license and birth certificate to obtain the forged license.

“Mr. Giudice was arrested at his home earlier today as the result of an investigation this office did with assistance from the state Motor Vehicle Office,” said Chief Assistant Prosecutor Jay W. Mc Cann yesterday.

Joe has been charged with wrongfully using the ID of another person and for forgery. He faces more than 10 years in state prison if found guilty. His bail is set at $50,000 with no 10 percent option. No word yet on whether or not Joe has been released.

Back in January, Joe was ordered to pay $260,000 to his former business partner for forgery, and then just a month ago, he and Caroline Manzo’s sons were detained in the Dominican Republic for a bar brawl. In addition to that, the Giudices are still required to stand trial on July 14 & 15, 2011 for charges relating to bankruptcy fraud.

A report that came out last year also stated Joe’s license has been suspended a total of 9.4 years out of the last 20 years due to numerous driving sanctions.

UPDATE – Teresa Giudice tweeted away last night about like nothing was wrong.  “Hanging out with my honey at Mt Airy Casino, just finished dinner now we are going to checkout the scene… We had dinner at Le Sorelle in Mt Airy Casino in Pocono Resort excellent u should try it,” tweeted Teresa on Friday night.

Could there be trouble brewing in the Giudices marital paradise? A new report by E! News will not be helping quiet down those pesky rumors of Joe Giudice stepping out on his wife Teresa Giudice anytime soon.

According to E!, sources saw the Real Housewives of New Jersey husband in Atlantic City over the weekend at a birthday party . The sources tell E! Joe was seen dining with a long-haired brunette and other couples, except the woman with Joe was not Teresa, though she looked a lot like her.

“She looked similar to Teresa but younger,” a source tells E!, “They seemed friendly. They were sitting next to each other and talking closely.” E! adds that the woman couldn’t have been Teresa because the very same night, she tweeted that she was dining at the Stanton Social in NYC.

Teresa’s rep didn’t respond for comments to E! but Teresa took to her blog this morning to deny any split or trouble between the two. Below is what Teresa wrote -

“It’s that time of year again… the birds are singing, the weather is nice, and people start gossiping about who’s breaking up with who. At least twice a year someone says Joe and I have split. I want you all to hear directly from me: NOT TRUE. Joe and I are still together as we’ve always been. I love him as much now as the day we got married. I’m torn writing this because I don’t want to give any attention to the slimy tabloids, but I got a lot of wonderful messages from people worried about us and I didn’t want you all to worry! (You are all so sweet!!!)”

Teresa also posted an old engagement photo of she and Joe, which is posted below.

In other news, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie came out swinging against Albert Manzo, husband to Caroline Manzo, yesterday, labeling him a liar and suspending him from his government position.

Evidently, Albert was a Commissioner at the North Jersey District Water Supply. A position which supplied him with a pension, state benefits, some authority and a $7,500 yearly salary. The problem arose when it was discovered that Albert listed his home address as the Brownstone in other to get the nomination. As we all know, Albert lives in a mansion on the Bravo hit show.

‘Do you really believe he’s sleeping on a cot at the Brownstone in Paterson?’ asked Christie. “If any of you watch or know about ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey’ you know where he lives,” added Christie, who is wanting to rid the state of “these entities collect money from the citizens of New Jersey in various forms and no one is paying attention.” Christie is now looking to fire Albert, following the suspension without pay.

As for Albert, he reportedly told The Record newspaper that he has an apartment in his Paterson restaurant and plans to fight to keep his job.

TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE E! STORY ABOUT JOE PLUS GOV. CHRISTIE’S ACTIONS AGAINST ALBERT?

Click The Continue Reading Button To See The Old Engagement Photo of Teresa & Joe!

TMZ reported over 2 weeks ago that some of the Real Housewives of New Jersey cast members got into a bar brawl during a visit to the Dominican Republic, which was being filmed by Bravo for the third season.

Well fast forward to today and RadarOnline is now reporting the names of the said castmembers. According to Radar, Caroline Manzo’s sons – Albie and Christopher Manzo, and Teresa Giudice’s husband Joe Giudice were the main ones involved.

Just how serious was this bar brawl? Well let’s just say it was serious enough for the overseas cops to detain Joe, Albie and Christopher along with their roommate Gregory Bennett.

The drama began on February 23 at about 1am when cast members including Caroline and her husband Albert, Teresa and Joe, Jacqueline and Chris Laurita, newbies Kathy and Richy Wakile, Melissa and Joe Gorga, plus the Manzo children (Chris, Albie, and Lauren) visited the Hard Rock in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

While the police isn’t certain about who started the fight, sources reveal the bar brawl ensued after the NJ Housewives’ group popped open a bottle of champagne, accidentally spraying surrounding patrons, including the male patrons involved in the fight.

“Everyone was involved. It became a massive scene,” said a source. “Usually when there’s a fight we take one guy, but this time we took everybody,” a police representative told Radar.

The physical fight involved about eight people including Joe, Albie, Christopher and Gregory, who were reportedly defending the women. The source reveals Joe was “beating on the guy” and struck a male patron with glass. This coincides with the TMZ report which also stated someone involved grabbed a drinking glass and smashed it over a man’s head.

According to the police, it was the injured male patrons who made the complaint to them. The two injured patrons were Americans Adolfo Arriolla, who had a fracture in his arm, and Jason Gomez, who suffered a fracture in his leg and scratches on his face. There were other injured parties who suffered bruises.

The authorities took the complaint seriously as the two injured patrons along with Joe, Albie, Christopher and Gregory were detained and taken to the police station where their passports were seized.

Everyone detained was ultimately released the afternoon of Wednesday, February 23 when local attorneys helped smooth over the situation and a verbal agreement was reached between all parties. No charges were filed according to police. A photo of Teresa, Joe, Christopher and Lauren from the trip is below.

TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE LATEST WITH THE NJ HOUSEWIVES CAST? ARE YOU AS EXCITED ABOUT THE THIRD SEASON AS WE ARE?

While the third season of the Real Housewives of New Jersey doesn’t premiere until a few more months, Teresa Giudice is now speaking out on the upcoming season in a new video interview with Perez Hilton.

In the brief interview, Teresa also discusses her feelings on Danielle Staub, the infamous shoving of Andy Cohen at the reunion show and her other projects in the works such as opening up a new restaurant.

On Former Costar Danielle Staub – “She would say things that were not nice like ‘don’t call me honey,’ like really? My reaction was is bitch better? You know, like for instance the table flip, she said to me ‘pay attention please,’ like who are you to tell me to pay attention. Are you serious?”  Teresa added, “Like you can’t just expect to say whatever you want to people. You’re going to get a reaction out of them.”

Feelings On Danielle Today – “You know, like I have no grudges to hold towards Danielle. You know, I wish her all the best,” said Teresa. So is she happy Danielle isn’t coming back for the third season? “It didn’t phase me at all. To tell you the truth, I kind of miss her,” replied Teresa with a laugh.

On Shoving Andy Cohen -  “I mean I love him. It was not something I meant to do. I think he got in the middle or something and you know, at that moment…” When asked if Andy was surprised at how strong she was, Teresa replied, “Yes he was. He was like ‘wow you’re strong.’ I have good guns.”  And by guns, she meant her arms.

On Season 3 & Sis-in-law Melissa Gorga Joining The Cast – “Well you’re going to have to watch and see. I’m definitely going to be on.”  Teresa coyly added, “If anything, I had to go see a lot more family. Let’s say that.”

On Other Projects -  Teresa revealed she’s coming out with her second book in May called Fabulicious, calling the new book “straight up Italian.”  Teresa also shared she and hubby Joe Giudice are opening up a new restaurant, something she called “a great Italian restaurant.”

Bravo has yet to officially announce the premiere date of Real Housewives of New Jersey season 3 but it’s expected to debut sometime in May.

TELL US – THOUGHTS ON TERESA’S INTERVIEW? ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO A SEASON 3 OF THE JERSEY HOUSEWIVES?

Despite winning a $260,000 ruling against his former business partner Joe Giudice for forging his name on a $1 mil mortgage loan and then pocketing the money, it seems Joe Mastropole is not too optimistic he will be able to retrieve a penny of the amount owed to him.

In a new interview with RadarOnline, Mastropole feels his ruling is bittersweet because he doesn’t believe Teresa Giudice, star of the Real Housewives of New Jersey and her hubby Joe will cough up the money. In fact, Mastropole refers to Joe’s money as “untraceable.”

“I’m disappointed because she’s [Teresa] the one making income and his money is fraudulent, untraceable and untaxed,” Mastropole told Radar.“She’s the only one bringing money in right now… You can’t really go after him.”

Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem Mastropole will be able to go after Teresa either as a judge dismissed the fraud claims made against her last December.

As reported yesterday, Judge Morris Stern ruled that the money owed to Mastropole be excepted from the Guidice’s $11 million bankruptcy discharge. “Even though I’m an exception to his discharge, I think his money is untraceable so it will be hard for me to recover any debt,” added Mastropole.

In other NJ news, the Luxist is reporting that former NJ Housewife Danielle Staub’s new show will be making it’s debut Wednesday, February 9th on Wealth TV.

It seems the show, titled ‘Social,’ will follow Danielle as she tours the home of wealthy Z-listers. Four episodes of the show have been shot with the network planing two seasons of the show — a total of 26 episodes. In each episode, Danielle will introduce viewers to a “celebrity” with a tour of their home.

One of the “celebrities” that will appear on this season is said to be Ivan L. Wilzig. And no, we’ve never heard of him either. As a matter of fact, we don’t even know what a Wealth TV is. Seriously, what is this network? I have Direct TV, do I have it? Do you all have it? Does anyone have it? Does it exist? Anyone? Help anyone?

TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE COMMENTS MADE BY JOE’S FORMER BUSINESS PARTNER? DO YOU HAVE WEALTH TV? WILL YOU BE WATCHING DANIELLE’S NEW SHOW?

More money troubles for the bankrupt Teresa Giudice, star of the Real Housewives of New Jersey.

According to a new RadarOnline report, a NJ judge has ordered Teresa’s husband Joe Giudice to pay $260,000 to his former business partner Joe Mastropole.

This all stems from a lawsuit filed by Mastropole in which he accused Joe of forging his signature on a mortgage loan and then pocketing $1 million from that loan. Judge Morris Stern reportedly found Joe, who he described as lacking credibility, guilty of forging the signature.

According to the judge, Joe will have to pay his former business partner the $260k in spite of his legal claim for bankruptcy protection.

“The signing of Mastropole’s name was a forgery… exhibiting willfulness and malice toward a former friend and current adversar,” Judge Stern wrote in his judgment, handed down in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Newark on Monday. “The extraordinary web of lies and misrepresentations woven by Giudice to implement and cover his misconduct reflects on his approach to business matters and suggest his disregard for legal restraints which would bind others.”

Moving on to other NJ news, despite her unwillingness to confirm or deny her return to the Real Housewives of New Jersey on the Bravo New Year’s Eve special, Popeater is echoing what we suspected all along, which is that Dina Manzo will not be returning to the Bravo hit show.

Dina however tells the site that her TV career is far from over. “You’ll see my face pop up on TV in the near future. I’m working on something very exciting, but it’s not reality TV,” says Dina who adds that she’s “happier than ever” since quitting the show. Though we’re not really sure what storyline Dina would have had after her ex-husband reportedly refused to allow their daughter Lexi to continue filming, in addition to her current husband, Tommy Manzo, who has also refused to do the show.

“I love them all. They’re great. The show just wasn’t for me. I’m a private person,” added Dina, who has appeared on two national reality shows in the past couple of years.

TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE NEW RULING AGAINST JOE? PLUS WILL YOU MISS DINA ON THE NJ HOUSEWIVES?

Page 42 of 50« First...4041424344...Last »

Videos

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2014 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio