Topics

Jon and Kate Plus 8 news

jon-gosselin-290

A story about Jon Gosselin allegedly hacking into Kate‘s email accounts and admitting to taking $155,000 out of their joint account was about to be published this morning until news broke that TLC has decided to sue Jon for breach of contract. The moral of this story is the Gosselin drama is never ending.

According to the HuffingtonPost, the TLC network filed a lawsuit Friday in Maryland against Jon for breaching his contract as star of the reality show “Jon & Kate Plus 8.”

The lawsuit alleges that Jon hasn’t met the obligations of his contract as an exclusive employee, has appeared on other programs for pay and made unauthorized disclosures about the show. RadarOnline reports TLC has hired Williams & Connolly, one of the best law firms in the country.

In other news, Jon finally admitted to taking $155,000 out of the joint account he shares with Kate, and has now promised to return it. Perhaps because he is now required to due to a Judge’s order on Tuesday. Jon had previously denied taking this amount of money, and even went as far as to call Kate’s story “A total fabrication.” He previously said, “I withdrew $22,000 last Thursday. I have the paper trail to prove it.”

Finally, Jon’s former nanny and ex-lover, Stephanie Santoro has come out accusing Jon of hacking into Kate’s personal accounts. Stephanie claims Jon bragged about this and threatened to use the information he found against Kate.

Kate is reportedly considering legal action against Jon. Her law firm released the following statement below

“Kate Gosselin has heard the allegations made by Stephanie Santoro that Jon Gosselin ‘hacked’ into her e-mails, phone, and online accounts, and she is profoundly disturbed by them,” her law firm, Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis, said in a statement Thursday. “Under the circumstances, Ms. Gosselin is carefully considering all of her legal options regarding this matter, and she will pursue them if and when the time is right.”

jon-gosselin-tlc

Jon Gosselin is denying an USWeekly report that quoted him as wanting to quit his hit show, Jon & Kate Plus 8.

In a new interview with PEOPLE, he flats out denies the story.  “I never said that,” Jon said while speaking outside his house on Wednesday. “A fan asked me, ‘Don’t you sometimes wish you could go back to a 9-to-5 job?’ [And my reply was,] ‘Yeah, because this is 24/7 and 9-to-5ers punch in and punch out and you have no responsibilities.’ “

Jon continues, “Here … you have to watch what you say so it doesn’t contradict something else.” Jon believes the false story was a result of someone having “overheard something that was nothing.”

He also cleared up another rumor about the kids not wanting to film anymore, saying — “And the other one was that the kids didn’t want to film anymore. No, they just didn’t want to film that day.”

When asked about his Lies Lies Lies t-shirt, Jon says: “I just thought it was funny, because people can write anything about me.”

Videos

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2014 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio