Topics

Jon Gosselin On GMA

gosselin-b_34

Jon Gosselin appears in his first television interview following the divorce announcement from estranged wife, Kate Gosselin. In the interview, he talks about years of abuse during their 10-year marriage.

“I took a lot of abuse from her. I was put down,” he says on ABC’s Good Morning America. “She’ll call me like, almost like a lame fish. Like I wasn’t going anywhere.”

He also says that Kate was always travelling while he had to stay with the kids — 9-year-old twins (Mady and Cara) and 5-year-old sextuplets (Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Joel, Alexis and Leah).

“Well, excuse me, I’m taking care of the kids. She’s on book tours, she’s doing all these things. You know, she’s gone a week. You know, comes back. Packs up and leaves again,” Gosselin, 32, says. “I’m standing there like, ‘Oh, OK. Your mom’s gone again.’

Since the split, things have been stressful for the couple, he says. An incident occurred last month, during which the police was called into their home, because Kate unexpectedly showed up while he was spending time with the kids.

“I wouldn’t let her in the gate,” says Jon, who is still dating Hailey Glassman, the 22 year old daughter of the plastic surgeon who performed Kate’s 2006 tummy tuck. “I said I’m spending time with my kids … and she’s going to have to leave and she tried to cry it up with the cops and it didn’t work and they told her she had to leave.”

You can watch the full Jon Gosselin interview on ABC’s Primetime: Family Secrets, Sept. 8 at 10 p.m. ET.

j-Gosselin

Following in the footsteps of his wife Kate, Jon Gosselin has also scored his first sit-down interview since Kate filed for divorce back in June.

Good Morning America scored the first post-split interview with the Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad. On Friday, Jon sat down with GMA‘s Chris Cuomo and spoke out on Kate Gosselin, TLC, and his future in showbiz.

A source on set during the taping tells E! News that Jon was “very open and honest” about his feelings toward Kate and even delved into his thoughts on the future of Jon & Kate Plus Eight.

“TLC has had him on a gag order and he’s sick of it,” says the source.

“Jon says he doesn’t see himself as a celebrity, but because the public does, it will make it hard for him to go back to a normal life and a normal job,” spills the source. “He wants to stay in the TV industry and has a lot of ideas.”

Jon’s interview is scheduled to air on Good Morning America in the next week, as well as ABC’s other news staple 20/20.

Videos

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2014 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio