Jon & Kate Plus 8

jon-gosselin-kate-gosselin-b

The list of the people who hate Jon Gosselin continues to grow daily.  Hailey Glassman is now coming out saying that Jon stole her rent money.

RadarOnline spotted Hailey moving out of the New York apartment she shared with Jon on Wednesday.  Hailey is now claiming she had to move because Jon had been pocketing the rent money she had been giving him, all while not paying the rent.

Hailey took to her twitter page on Friday to spill some details regarding the troubled Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad. She tweeted:

“FYI That apartment everyone calls ‘Jon’s Apartment’ was MY apartment as well. We split rent! He’s been living off my family and I.”

“So get your facts right before you all assume. My family and I found out a week ago he’s been pocketing our rent money ‘n not paying the rent!”

This story is in addition to a National Enquirer story that alleges Jon owes Hailey the amount of $90,000.

wenn2572805

Jon and Kate Gosselin will reunite during the final episode of their TLC series, Jon & Kate Plus 8, according to Radaronline.

The estranged couple will discuss the recent events since their split earlier this year and how they went from reality TV family to being in the tabloids daily. In addition, they plan to address their future projects and plans for their children.

Besides showing the meeting between Jon and Kate, the last episode will also feature Kate’s trip with the kids to a dairy farm and firehouse. The show which started on TLC in 2004 will air its final episode November 23.

This is a rather interesting update considering TLC is currently suing Jon, and vice versa.

Tell Us: Do you plan to watch the last episode of Jon & Kate Plus 8?

jon-gosselin-4-240

According to court documents, several of TLC’s advertisers complained to the network about Jon Gosselin’s “erratic, widely publicized behavior,” reports RadarOnline.

These complaints coupled with Jon’s breach of his contract with TLC is what led to the network changing the show’s name from Jon & Kate Plus 8 to Kate Plus 8.

RadarOnline obtained information from the Montgomery County, MD which reveals TLC’s lawsuit against Jon. The court paper reveals many of the terms of Jon’s contract with the network, and details showing numerous breaches by Jon. And though Jon claims that he didn’t have adequate representation, the court reports clearly states that Jon signed the contract in June, 2008 “after extensive negotiations, during which the Gosselins were represented both by an attorney and their manager.”

Radar is also confirming that Michael Lohan has been subpoenaed and will testify against Jon. “He did deals with me,” Lohan told RadarOnline in an exclusive interview. “I was working on a deal with him for a Nutrisystem endorsement and a book deal. He got a paid a lot of money for different promotions, clubs, magazines, and by a TV network.”

What’s sad about this story is that it seems TLC was willing to look the other way regarding Jon’s deals with other companies, but that wasn’t good enough for Jon. It wasn’t until he decided to ban the network from filming his children, that TLC then decided to take action against him, hiring one of the best law firms in the country. It’s safe to say Jon has screwed himself with this situation.

kate-gosselin-240

Jon and Kate’s life is full of drama and the Gosselins kids are beginning to feel the stress, thanks to their parents being in the tabloids constantly.

In a recent article in Vanity Fair, Kate reveals that the kids are beginning to “act out”. But like any mother, she is hoping this is a phase that will soon pass as they adjust to their parents’ divorce.

“I’m trying to give them the grace to see, if they’re acting out of line, I’m trying to look deeper into why that is,” she says in the article. “Why the kids are acting out. Cause it’s all inter-related. I mean, they don’t see it, but it’s all interconnected.”

According to Kate, the kids are heart broken about the termination of their hit show Jon and Kate Plus 8. The show’s cancellation occurred when Jon denied the network the rights to film the children once TLC announced plans to relaunch the show as Kate Plus 8.

In an interview last week with the Today show, Kate said, “Over the weekend I told [the kids] that we’re not filming at this point. And actually, times eight, there was wailing and sobbing. They love our crew, they love the interaction, they love the events. There is nothing harmful about it. They are angry.”

In other news, Nadya Suleman aka Octomom is speacking out on her crush on Jon Gosselin. Nadya revealed yesterday, “I kind of have a crush on Jon Gosselin,” the single mother of fourteen gushed to Radaronline. “I think he’s hot…he looks cute in purple!”

Not sure if the world is ready for Jon & Nadya Plus 22.

Tell Us: Do you believe Kate saying the kids are angry due to the show’s cancelation?

jonandkatepluseight_family

This may come as relief to some viewers who seem to have had enough of the Gosselin drama. The Jon & Kate Plus 8 reality show will officially end in November, reports RadarOnline.

Since Jon and Kate Gosselin’s divorce has turned into a soap opera and they both seem to love the spotlight, we can bet you haven’t seen the end of them. Although TLC hasn’t made any official announcements, RadarOnline was able to confirm the show’s termination next month.

Jon has denied the network the rights to film the children and TLC will not challenge that. As of now, the newly titled show — Kate Plus 8 is also done for, that is unless Jon changes his mind.

“TLC has no plans to film unless the situation is resolved,” said the source.

There’s something sentimental about seeing the old picture above of the Gosselin family. Fame is an awful drug. Perhaps getting off national television will be best for the family.

Tell Us – What Are Your Thoughts On The Show Ending?

Jon Gosselin and Kate Gosselin

The Jon and Kate Gosselin saga doesn’t seem to be ending anytime soon. Jon says estranged wife Kate is trying to prevent him from seeing his twins on their birthday. Both Mady and Cara celebrate their 9th birthday today.

“She’s trying to prevent me from seeing my kids on their birthday because she doesn’t want to see me,” alleges the dad of eight, in a recent interview on Entertainment Tonight (ET) that aired Wednesday night.

Both Jon and Kate have to take turns living in their $1.1-million Pennsylvania home when they have custody of the kids, but Jon says he’s “just going to stay” when its his turn.

“I own the house, so I can do what I want,” he says.

A few days ago, Kate accused Jon of taking $230,000 from their joint bank account, leaving her with $1000. Kate sent Jon an email saying, “Due to recent events, it will be too stressful to the kids to have both of us here as planned. I would like to split the evening so they can see us both.” The email also limits the time that Jon can spend with the kids on Thursday from 4 to 6pm

In the interview with ET, Jon also claims that his “kids didn’t care” when they found out their parents were splitting up.”When we told them we were going to get divorced, the 5-year olds said, ‘What’s for lunch?’ The only two people who really cared were [9-year-old twins] Mady and Cara,” Jon told ET. “Cara broke down and Mady said, ‘Oh, I saw this coming.'”

jon_kate_gosselin

The battle between the Gosselins continues. In response to the recent news of Jon Gosselin ending Jon & Kate Plus 8, Kate Gosselin’s lawyer says her estranged husband Jon won’t have much luck terminating the show’s production.

“These parties entered into an agreement once the divorce action was filed that allowed each parent – who had physical custody of the children – to make the filming decisions when the children were with them,” Kate’s lawyer Mark Momjian said on the Today show Friday.

“When the children are with Kate, Jon agreed that Kate would make the filming decisions involving the kids,” he added.

Jon appeared on Larry King Live Thursday stating that an “epiphany” ” led him to want to end the show. Mark slams Jon because a week ago, Jon was involved in the shooting of the show. Also, he says Jon could have announced he didn’t want his kids to be on the show “a year ago, but he didn’t.”

“His active participation and encouragement of the show involved all the children and a decision by both parents to include the children and continue production,” he said.

Jon’s lawyer, Mark Heller told Larry King during the interview that the show will be halted and he is certain that no judge would ever “subject the children to the show if the father believes it’s detrimental.”

But Kate’s lawyer says that the eight children — 5-year-old sextuplets Hannah, Leah, Alexis, Joel, Aaden and Collin and 8-year-old twins, Cara and Mady — “are loved by both of their parents. Jon admits that his wife is a wonderful parent, they live in their family home. Kate is their primary caretaker. They’ve reached agreements about custody.”

Kate “is going to honor her contract,” Mark said. “She’d like to continue with the show. She loves doing the show.”

jon-gosselin-2

In breaking news, Jon Gosselin is now demanding TLC stop filming his eight children for the hit reality show, Jon & Kate Plus 8.

This news comes just two days after TLC announced its plans to phase Jon out of the show, and rename it Kate Plus 8. RadarOnline reports Jon sent a letter to TLC stating all filming and production crews are banned from his family’s Wernersville, Pennsylvania home.

“Effective immediately, no production crews are to enter Jon’s family home for any reason. In the event that anyone enters the marital property, Jon Gosselin will notify the local authorities to effectuate police action against any trespassers,” his lawyer Mark J. Heller wrote to TLC.

The letters from Jon’s attorney to TLC were dated Tuesday, the same day the network announced it was minimizing his role on the show and changing the name to Kate Plus 8.

Jon states that both he and Kate both own the property where the show is being shot, that he has joint custody of the kids and that he is able to make decisions about their welfare.

According to Radar, Jon says he found out about the show’s name change in the media. He now says he believes it is not in the best interest of the children’s welfare to continue with production of the show.

Jon is currently in Los Angeles for a press tour and will be a guest on Larry King Live on Thursday.

UPDATE: TLC has now suspended production on Jon & Kate Plus 8. They gave the following statement -

“We are aware of Jon Gosselin’s recent statements, and remain deeply disappointed at his continued erratic behavior. He and the family were shooting as recently as last Friday, without incident, and his latest comments are grossly inaccurate, without merit and are clearly opportunistic…. Direct filming of the children has been currently suspended, pending further conversations between both parents.”

Tell Us – What Are Your Thoughts On This New Development?

Page 3 of 612345...Last »

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2015 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio