Topics

Kate Plus 8

Life&Style magazine is reporting that yet another nanny for Kate Gosselin has quit on her.

According to the mag, Kate, 35, has gone through 11 nannies with the most recent Ariel Cantara walking out on her and her plus 8.

“Kate is not the easiest person to deal with,” says an insider close to the Kate Plus 8 mom. “She drove Ariel insane. Kate’s controlling and a neat freak. No wonder Ariel quit.”

JON GOSSELIN LOSES COURT BATTLE TO KEEP KIDS OFF TV!

Apparently Ariel joins a long list of nannies and helpers who have left Kate. “She has gone through about 11 nannies and tons of helpers in the past few years,” adds the insider. “Shifts can last up to 24 hours, and you have to go on trips with the family. Sleepovers are often required, and there is no set schedule with days off. You work when Kate says she needs you to work.”

And while Kate, who is currently not on TV, could reportedly save some money by being a more hands on mom, a source says that would interfere with her dreams of making it in Hollywood. “Kate is unavailable to her children,” says the insider. “She never plays with them anymore and is constantly busy with her personal affairs. That’s why she always needs a nanny!”

TELL US – DO YOU BELIEVE KATE ISN’T BEING A HANDS ON MOM?

Jon Gosselin has lost yet another battle in his long drawn out war with ex-wife Kate Gosselin.

The latest was an attempt by Jon to keep his eight children off the TLC network. Despite his claims that his children are struggling with emotional and behavioral issues due to being on television, a judge shot down his request last week.

Following the lost court case, Jon took to his twitter to explain why he went to court, why he has yet to find a job, and admitting the filming rights of his eight children have been granted to Kate. Jon’s full statement below -

“As you may or may not be aware, I have been working for some time to remove my children from television. I do not believe being on TV is beneficial to any of them. They are no longer toddlers that are oblivious to what is going on around them. They are now six and ten, in school and desperately in need of a normal life.

Each of them has experienced negative effects of having their lives so public. Some are struggling with emotional and/or behavioral issues. My goal for my children is for them to have a normal childhood, and gain back their much deserved privacy. This is not about money, this is about my children. No amount of money is worth the price my children are paying. You cannot put a price on childhood. Money comes and goes, but you only have one childhood.

For those questions about money and support, I can say I am supporting my children to the best of my ability. All parties involved know the truth about this. I am and have been actively seeking employment. I have been barred from accepting entertainment deals that would generate income for my family due to contractual obligations. I am also actively looking for a job outside of the entertainment industry and so far, have not secured a position. In the mean time, I have been focusing on spending time with my children and providing a safe, stable, normal and private environment for them!

On October 13, 2010, I went to court to act in the best interest of my children- to remove them from television. The judge respectfully denied my plea, and granted filming rights to their mother. I honor the judge’s decision, but I do not support it. I will not stop fighting to remove my children from television. It is not a child’s job to support themselves, or a lifestyle, they need to be kids. I would like to apologize to my friends, family, and especially my children for not taking a stand earlier in my life and not questioning my decisions to have our lives documented and displayed. I will have to answer to my children for the rest of my life. I will have to live with this guilt the rest of my life. I am truly sorry!”

Jon’s motives in wanting to remove his children from television have been widely questioned as he only decided being on TV was detrimental to his kids after TLC removed him from the hit show Jon & Kate Plus 8, changing the name of the show to Kate Plus 8.

RadarOnline is also reporting that Jon violated a court order by going public with this news. Kate’s lawyer, Mark Momjian, tells Radar that “the court has previously entered an order restricting the parties from commenting on the underlying custody proceedings.”

A source tells Radar that the October 13 court case was a six-hour hearing, and that Jon’s arguments were ridiculous and the judge certainly wasn’t impressed – hence giving Kate the right to make the decision about the kids appearing on TV.

TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS STORY? IT IS HARMLESS TO HAVE THE KIDS ON TV?

Is Kate Gosselin’s reality empire about to crumble?

According to the latest issue of InTouch weekly, TLC has decided to cancel Kate’s reality show, Kate Plus 8. The reason? Well, it all has to do with Kate’s ex-husband Jon Gosselin.

Sources tell the mag that Jon has refused to re-sign a contract allowing his children to be filmed for the TV show, apparently telling his friends his kids hate being on camera 24 hours a day.

“Kate is beside herself,” says an insider. “She is obsessed with fame and being on TV, so this is making her miserable. Not only that, but she wants more money! She won’t last at home with the kids.”

The insider adds that Kate, 35, is now scrambling to find new ways to prolong her 15 minutes. “She’s buddying up with Bristol and Sarah Palin, among other famous friends,” reveals the insider, adding that Kate “fears that her fame is coming to an end, but she’s more worried that her income seems to be drying up.”

You can read more about this story in the latest issue of InTouch Weekly.

Kate Gosselin’s relationship with her married bodyguard Steve Neild continues to remain under scrutiny following the latest photos that show the two on vacation in Mexico.

The rumors of an affair between the Kate Plus 8 mom and her bodyguard started last year when Kate’s ex-husband, Jon Gosselin, voiced his suspicions. And despite multiple denials from both Kate and Steve, UsWeekly reported just last month that a witness observed the two taking long, nightly walks on the beach during an August vacation. “They looked at each other like they were an item,” the witness told US.

The magazine also reported that Kate, 35, was glued to Steve’s side during an Emmy awards after party two weeks ago. As for the official reason Kate is alone on vacation with her bodyguard, a TLC rep tells UsMagazine that “Kate is traveling on official business.” The kids were also photographed yesterday with Jon and his new girlfriend Ellen Ross.

Bikini photos of Kate below -

TELL US – WHAT DO YOU THINK OF KATE’S RELATIONSHIP WITH STEVE? STRICTLY BUSINESS OR INAPPROPRIATE?

With reports that the ratings of her TLC show, Kate Plus 8, is taking a plunge, it seems Kate Gosselin is desperate to be in the headlines once again.

During her Friday appearance on Live with Regis and Kelly, Kate, 35, told the show hosts that there was still some tension between she and ex-husband Jon Gosselin, 32.

“It’s…you know,” she said. “I do try to keep it as peaceful as possible.” The level of tension “depends on the day.”  But Kate did not end things there, as she went on to proclaim on national television that their eight kids hate spending time at Jon’s nearby apartment.

“I basically wait for the phone call from how many of them want to come home,” she said. Further adding that his apartment “is not [their] home; it doesn’t feel like home to them… they want to be at home — in their house.”

Jon didn’t take too well with Kate’s comments, as he posted the following response on his twitter page:  “As much as I want to respond to numerous LIES recently claimed on ‘Regis and Kelly,’ I will refrain. I have learned from the past that it’s a waste of my time and energy. I am ‘rising above’, and refuse to engage in any sort of public argument that could potentially harm or upset my children. My children and the people in my life know the truth, and that is what’s important.”

Must say it’s a sad day in the Gosselin household when Jon appears to be the one taking the high road.

A new report by TV Guide lists the earnings of television actors as well as some reality stars, but it’s the amount that Kate Gosselin reportedly earns from her TLC reality show that has people stunned.

According to TV Guide, the Kate Plus 8 mom earns an astonishing $250,000 per episode! Making her the highest paid reality star at the moment.

Other earnings of television stars is listed below -

Ryan Seacrest (American Idol) $15 million
Joel McHale (The Soup) $2 million
Piers Morgan (America’s Got Talent) $2 million
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi (Jersey Shore) $30,000 per episode

In other Kate news, in a new interview with Extra TV, the mom of eight reveals she is tired of being single and ready to find her soulmate.“I don’t want to be alone,” she says. “I think I’m just scared to mess things up again.”

Kate, 35, who is recently divorced from ex-husband Jon Gosselin, 33, admits she wants someone more in charge than her ex. “[We] are two completely different people,” she says. “I don’t want to be in charge anymore. I didn’t like it when I was.”

As for what she’s looking for in a partner this go around, Kate makes it clear she knows what she wants. “I think older, wiser, patient, kind. I don’t want to be in charge anymore. Somebody to take care of me and my kids of course.”

Kate Gosselin and Sarah Palin

Seems to be a lot going on in the life of Kate Gosselin these days.

First comes confirmation from the TLC network that Kate will be appearing on former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin’s upcoming reality show, titled Sarah Palin’s Alaska. This is not surprising as the Kate Plus Eight mom was photographed visiting Alaska two weeks ago with her eight kids in tow.

“The Palins graciously shared their Alaska with the Gosselin family and that camping trip will be part of an upcoming episode,” TLC president and general manager Eileen O’Neill said.

The series, featuring the former Alaska Governor and various members of her family and an array of Alaskans all across the state, will premiere Sunday, Nov. 14 at 9 p.m. Kate will be appearing on the premiere episode. It is said that Sarah took Kate and her kids camping during their Alaska visit. No word yet on if Kate was able to see Russia during her time in Alaska.

In other Kate news, E! News broke the story yesterday that Kate will be attending the Emmy Awards on Aug. 29. E! reports Kate will appear at the start of the show in a comedic segment with host Jimmy Fallon as well as “some of today’s biggest and brightest television stars.”

The big rumor last week was that Kate Gosselin might be the next Bachelorette for the ABC hit dating show.  The rumors then grew legs after the higher ups at ABC, including the show’s creator publicly commented on the rumors, saying they would love to have Kate on the show.

Kate’s people however quickly shut down the rumors by issuing a denial. Well now fast forward to a week later and it seems the Kate Plus 8 mom might be open to the idea.  When RadarOnline caught up with Kate back home in PA, they asked her about the dating show rumors and her answer or non denial rather was quite telling.

“It’s furious… I really… everybody… they’re just all talking about it and I haven’t said anything,” coyly replied Kate, who then added, “I am lonely and I do need help… and I’m not mean like everyone says I am.”

If she had zero interest in doing a dating show, she would have just answered no right?  Funny enough, we blogged last week that Kate would likely sign on for the Bachelorette if the price was right.  According to reports, she received $500,000 for her appearance on Dancing With The Stars, and there’s a good chance she could receive double that amount to appear on the Bachelorette.

And the above picture of Kate?  Well it was taken this week as she was simply doing some shopping at a local Target and Bed Bath and Beyond in Reading, Pennsylvania.  Seems like a certain someone is enjoying her time in the limelight.

TELL US – WOULD YOU WATCH KATE ON THE BACHELORETTE?

Page 7 of 10« First...56789...Last »

Videos

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2014 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio