The Dancing With The Stars season 14 cast and pairings have been officially unveiled today on Good Morning America!
Other celebs who will compete on the ABC hit show include actor William Levy aka the Spanish Brad Pitt who also appeared on the Real housewives of Miami, legendary singer Gladys Knight, singer Gavin DeGraw, and actor Jaleel White aka Steve Urkel from Family Matters.
Below is the full list of the 12 celebrity contestants this season as well as their pro partners:
- The View’s Sherri Shepherd and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Actress Melissa Gilbert and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Extra Reporter Maria Menounos and Derek Hough
- Actor Jack Wagner and Anna Trebunskaya
- Cuban Actor/Model William Levy and Cheryl Burke
- Music legend Gladys Knight and Tristan MacManus
- Actor Jaleel White and Kym Johnson
- Singer Gavin DeGraw and Karina Smirnoff
- Tennis legend Martina Navratilova and Tony Dovolani
- NFL receiver Donald Driver and Peta Murgatroyd
- Disney Actor Roshon Fegan and Chelsie Hightower
- Singer Katherine Jenkins and Mark Ballas
The new season premieres March 19 on ABC.
[Photos Credit: WENN]
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE NEW DWTS CAST? ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW SEASON?