Following 16 episodes, the third season of the Real Housewives of Atlanta ended last night with a wedding that took place despite all the odds and opposition from many. In life, there are times of uncertainty and a little thing called a red flag. And when it comes to a wedding, arguably the biggest commitment one will make in their lifetime, it’s usually not a good idea to go through with it when certain red flags pop up, such as –
- When multiple people ask, “Are you sure?” and let you know that you can still run on your wedding day.
- When your 11-year-old daughter is the only one in support of your “union.”
- When you can’t stop drinking before your wedding ceremony.
- When your mother and sister try to sabotage your wedding by hiding your marriage license.
- Or when you and your sister have a breakdown, shedding none tears of joy on your wedding day.
If you find just one of the above to be the case, canceling or postponing your wedding is likely the best way to go. And if you find yourself in a peculiar situation in which all 5 of the above apply to you, Reality Tea strongly advises wiping off your make up, taking off your heels, and running for the hills, without ever looking back. Non refundable wedding deposits be darned!
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON TO READ THE REST!