ABC has officially revealed the Dancing With The Stars season 13 pairings!
The revelation was made this morning on Good Morning America. One of the biggest surprises is the addition of Val Chmerkovskiy to the cast! Val is the younger brother of DWTS hotness Maksim Chmerkovskiy. And despite the speculation that we might be getting the first same-sex couple this season, openly gay style guru Carson Kressley is paired up with a female partner.
Below are the full pairings for DWTS Season 13 -
- Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus
- Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- David Arquette and Kym Johnson
- Kristin Cavallari and Mark Ballas
- Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke
- Elisabetta Canalis and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Ron Artest and Peta Murgatroyd
- RJ Martinez and Karina Smirnoff
- Ricki Lake and Derek Hough
- Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer
- Carson Kressley and Anna Trebunskaya
- Chynna Phillips and Tony Dovolani
this season’s Kate Gosselin Nancy Grace, who is arguably the biggest casting surprise this year, is speaking out on doing the show.
In a new interview, Nancy reveals she thought she was dreaming when she got the call from DWTS. “I feel like Cinderella that got invited to the ball. I don’t know how to dance,” Nancy, 51, states. “I don’t know what I’m going to wear, but I know I have been invited.”
Nancy adds, “I want to have fun. Ever since my fiance was killed in ’79, my whole life has been about putting bad guys away, going to law school, making law review, trying cases, representing crime victims – and this is such a departure, to get to dress up in crazy outfits and dance. Are you kidding me?!” Nancy also states she is NOT counting on Casey Anthony’s vote!
The new season of DWTS premieres Sep. 19 on ABC.
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE PAIRINGS? WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE TO WIN IT ALL?