The judges on Dancing With The Stars were more generous this week as the lowest score was a 21. Football star, Michael Irvin got the lowest score while Donny Osmond received the highest score.
Though they did not have the highest score, Mya and Dmitry Chaplin continue to shine and have remained consistent on the show.
The night was filled with a tribute to Michael Jackson and a performance by Norah Jones. At the end of the night, Natalie Coughlin was eliminated. It came as a surprise but that is what happens when fans don’t vote for their favorite contestants.
List of the Couples and their scores:
- Donny Osmond and Kym Jonhnson: 29
- Mya and Dmitry Chaplin: 27
- Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer: 26
- Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff: 24
- Joanna Krupa and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 24
- Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel: 24
- Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas: 23
- Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower: 22
- Natalie Coughlin and Alec Mazo: 22
- Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova: 21