Topics

Michael Lohan

ml

Sorry folks, it's a slow news day. With that said, RadarOnline is now reporting that Michael Lohan, former friend of Jon Gosselin is now dating his ex Kate Major.

First came the news that the two idiots had gotten matching tattoos, which Michael admitted to. "I got a tattoo for the new year," Lohan told RadarOnline. "Kate liked it so she got one too. It was not a big deal."

Apparently it was a big deal as Radar is now confirming Michael, 49, and Kate, who at 26 — is only three years older than Lohan's daughter Lindsay Lohan — are now officially a couple. This is all the more interesting considering Michael was the person who introduced Jon Gosselin to Kate.

And could wedding bells be in the works? According to Michael sources, Michael and Kate made two significant purchases over the weekend: a diamond ring and a new beige BMW X5. Evidently selling taped recordings of one's daughter pays off nicely as evident by father of the year, Michael Lohan.

jon-gosselin-290

It seems Jon Gosselin is starting to feel the consequences of his douchebagary ways, as a new FoxNews report reveals the Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad is in serious financial trouble.

According to the report, Jon is broke due to TLC being granted a preliminary injunction that forced Jon to stop making public appearances. This has apparently been a major blow to Jon, as he can no longer earn money from staging paparazzi photos and giving out paid interviews.

“Jon’s in pretty serious financial trouble because his plan for making money was shut down in court,” the insider said. “He has warned his lawyers that he can’t pay them and if he doesn’t succeed against TLC, he will have no funds. He’s even gone so far as to say that if they want to be paid, they will have to sue him.”

Those lawyers include father/son team – Mark and Mike Heller, who were introduced to Jon by Michael Lohan. Taking any form of advice from the troubled Lohan is of course always a great idea. The source tells Fox News, “Lohan wanted to latch onto Jon and involved many people he knew. He convinced them Jon was going to have a successful career after the show.”

In October, a judge ordered Jon to return $180,000 of the $230,000 he withdrew from the joint account he shares with his estranged wife Kate Gosselin, which violated an arbitrator’s previous order that they not withdraw any funds without the other’s approval. Kate claimed back then that Jon’s withdrawal left her with no money to pay the bills.

Jon might have also led his lawyers to believe he had more money than he actually did. Jon’s bills are said to be stacking up as he now has no job, and is not making any effort to get a job. “It’s a good thing Kate Gosselin has been put in charge of the family funds that provide for the couple’s eight children,” the insider says. “She is the responsible parent.”

This is likely just the beginning of financial troubles for Jon, as TLC lawsuit against him is scheduled to go to trial in April, 2010. Until then, the preliminary injunction granted against him will continue to stand.

jon-gosselin-kate-majorMichael Lohan

The Tiger Woods cheating scandal has been the hot media topic for the entire week. Likely to Jon Gosselin’s dismay, as the media hasn’t paid much attention to his TLC court-case this week.

RadarOnline is reporting Kate Major was deposed Wednesday and her testimony against the former Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad was explosive.  Kate revealed Jon planned to endorse a line of motorcycles as well as kids’ clothes and furniture.  Kate also told RadarOnline exclusively, “I was supposed to be his assistant as well as work with him on a book and other endorsements such as a motorcycle line and a kids clothing line, and kids’ stackable furniture.”

All of the above was ofcourse in direct violation of Jon’s contract with TLC. According to Kate, Jon’s contract with TLC “never came up.” She said, “It didn’t seem to concern him.”

Michael Lohan also testified against his one time friend, and revealed details of how Jon cashed in on his fame in ways that the networks says violated his contract. “Michael Heller (Jon’s lawyer) and I were bringing deals to the table for Jon,” Lohan told Radar. “The first deal I secured for him was with In Touch Magazine. He got paid for that. Then we brought him a couple of deals in Vegas and that was arranged by Mike Heller…but the agreement was that any deals brought by Mike or myself, we would share in.”

According to Lohan, Jon was paid $20,000 for his exclusive with In Touch and $5,000 for an appearance at Prive Nightclub in Las Vegas-Plus $1500 in chips. Other deals included a book, which ultimately fell through but “would have made Jon a lot of money.”

Hailey Glassman is scheduled to be deposed Dec. 7.

Jon.Gosselin

Jon Gosselin makes some startling revelations in newly leaked audio tapes, reports RadarOnline.

Jon rants against the TLC network and expresses disgust because according to him, “I put my kids out there to every pedophile on the planet and they never got paid for it.”

The audio is from a conversation Jon had back in July with his then friend & business associate, Michael Lohan. It’s safe to say Michael sold these tapes to RadarOnline. In the tape, Jon explains that he began speaking freely in public because he thought TLC was afraid of him.

He accuses the network of taking money for deals with two magazines and is angry that they didn’t share the wealth. It appears Jon believes his (supposed) knowledge of these deals means TLC will not stop him from talking – and making financial deals. He says “They haven’t said (bleep).”

The Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad also claims TLC got paid in a side deal and says “I put my kids out there to every pedophile on the planet and they never got paid for it? It’s disgusting.” He continues, “If that information became public, can you imagine? Their stock would tank.”

RadarOnline has however confirmed that contrary to Jon’s belief, TLC was not paid for either magazine interview, both of which were done for publicity.

So according to the genius named Jon, it seems it’s okay for him to put his kids out there for every pedophile, as long as they get paid? Sighs. As we have previously reported, Jon is currently being sued by TLC for breach of contact. Michael Lohan is also scheduled to be deposed by TLC’s law firm, Williams & Connolly during a December court date. The final episode of Jon & Kate Plus 8 aired Monday night on TLC.

TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE FINALE AND ON JON’S COMMENTS?

jon-gosselin-4-240

According to court documents, several of TLC’s advertisers complained to the network about Jon Gosselin’s “erratic, widely publicized behavior,” reports RadarOnline.

These complaints coupled with Jon’s breach of his contract with TLC is what led to the network changing the show’s name from Jon & Kate Plus 8 to Kate Plus 8.

RadarOnline obtained information from the Montgomery County, MD which reveals TLC’s lawsuit against Jon. The court paper reveals many of the terms of Jon’s contract with the network, and details showing numerous breaches by Jon. And though Jon claims that he didn’t have adequate representation, the court reports clearly states that Jon signed the contract in June, 2008 “after extensive negotiations, during which the Gosselins were represented both by an attorney and their manager.”

Radar is also confirming that Michael Lohan has been subpoenaed and will testify against Jon. “He did deals with me,” Lohan told RadarOnline in an exclusive interview. “I was working on a deal with him for a Nutrisystem endorsement and a book deal. He got a paid a lot of money for different promotions, clubs, magazines, and by a TV network.”

What’s sad about this story is that it seems TLC was willing to look the other way regarding Jon’s deals with other companies, but that wasn’t good enough for Jon. It wasn’t until he decided to ban the network from filming his children, that TLC then decided to take action against him, hiring one of the best law firms in the country. It’s safe to say Jon has screwed himself with this situation.

Hailey-Glassman-jon-gosselin

The drama in Jon Gosselin’s life doesn’t seem to be coming to an end any time soon, instead it worsens by the day. Several of Jon’s close associates including Hailey Glassman may be used as witnesses against Jon in TLC’s lawsuit against him, reports RadarOnline. Since these people will be under oath, there is no telling the type of information that will be revealed against Jon.

TLC alleges that the Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad breached his exclusive contract with them by giving paid interviews to other networks and selling photos of himself to tabloids. Their lawyers have gotten off to a fast start in determining Jon’s other sources of income. The law firm has a reputation for being fierce and has been very busy since TLC filed the suit in October.

According to RadarOnline, on November 4 the court granted several motions filed by the law firm, allowing them to depose Hailey, Jon’s bodyguard Thomas Meinelt, Michael Heller, Mark Heller, Michael Lohan and Matthew Kirschner.

Since TLC’s attorneys have been granted the right to depose the Hellers (Jon’s previous lawyers), they most likely will not be allowed to represent Jon in the case, as they are now witnesses. All parties involved will be asked to divulge information that could possibly hurt Jon in the suit. The Hellers will certainly be asked about every non-TLC pay that Jon has received and Hailey will also be forced to reveal what she knows.

Radar is also reporting that a date has been set for TLC’s case against Jon. He is required to appear December 14 in a Maryland courtroom when a judge will hear TLC’s motion for a preliminary injunction. It is likely he will be questioned under oath about his income on this date.

In other news, Jon has now decided to take on yoga to help reduce the self induced stress in his life.  And paparazzi just happened to snap a photo of him practicing his yoga. Wondering how much he got paid to sell this photo of himself.  The photo is below –  

Nene Leakesmichael-lohan2

Nene Leakes took loud mouth shtick to The Insider show last night, and unleashed a verbal attack on Michael Lohan.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta star was on a panel during the Wednesday episode of the show, and the topic of discussion was whether or not Michael was a toxic parent. Michael is the father of Lindsay Lohan.

Right away, Nene began sounding off on Michael saying, “You are a toxic parent!” she continues, “You are a manipulator, you’re just trying to make money off your daughter Lindsay!” She even went as far as to refer to Michael as a “broke ass,” which is interesting coming from someone who was evicted from her rented home only a year ago.

Michael, never one to keep his lips sealed, responded, “I’m not gonna see my daughter die! You have Michael Jackson, you had Heath Ledger, Adam Goldstein. You can go back to John Belushi, Anna Nicole Smith, and even Elvis Presley. It was prescription drugs that killed these people. I’m not gonna watch my daughter die.”

The fight got a bit more personal as Michael advised NeNe to “Do something worthwhile and promote Nutri-System! Give your chair a break and move your fat a**!”

Michael has since apologized for his statements on the show releasing the following statement -

“I apologize to the producers of ["The Insider"], the viewers and even Miss Leakes for coming back at her, for her attack on me, in the inappropriate manner I did. I do however wish I had known she was on the panel because then I would have known what I was in for and I would have handled things differently.

“To begin with, she may have children, but none in a crisis situation. Second, for her to call me a broke ass when I am not, but she had a house in foreclosure and 2 cars repoed [sic], I would have addressed that as well.

A video of the two going at it is below -


jon-gosselin-2

In breaking news, Jon Gosselin is now demanding TLC stop filming his eight children for the hit reality show, Jon & Kate Plus 8.

This news comes just two days after TLC announced its plans to phase Jon out of the show, and rename it Kate Plus 8. RadarOnline reports Jon sent a letter to TLC stating all filming and production crews are banned from his family’s Wernersville, Pennsylvania home.

“Effective immediately, no production crews are to enter Jon’s family home for any reason. In the event that anyone enters the marital property, Jon Gosselin will notify the local authorities to effectuate police action against any trespassers,” his lawyer Mark J. Heller wrote to TLC.

The letters from Jon’s attorney to TLC were dated Tuesday, the same day the network announced it was minimizing his role on the show and changing the name to Kate Plus 8.

Jon states that both he and Kate both own the property where the show is being shot, that he has joint custody of the kids and that he is able to make decisions about their welfare.

According to Radar, Jon says he found out about the show’s name change in the media. He now says he believes it is not in the best interest of the children’s welfare to continue with production of the show.

Jon is currently in Los Angeles for a press tour and will be a guest on Larry King Live on Thursday.

UPDATE: TLC has now suspended production on Jon & Kate Plus 8. They gave the following statement -

“We are aware of Jon Gosselin’s recent statements, and remain deeply disappointed at his continued erratic behavior. He and the family were shooting as recently as last Friday, without incident, and his latest comments are grossly inaccurate, without merit and are clearly opportunistic…. Direct filming of the children has been currently suspended, pending further conversations between both parents.”

Tell Us – What Are Your Thoughts On This New Development?

Page 3 of 41234

Videos

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2014 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio