Topics

Paula Deen

 
Our favorite reality TV stars can’t get enough of the spotlight during their regularly scheduled time slots, so they take to Twitter to share even more of their daily lives with us. And we love them for it! Here’s a roundup of some of our favorite photos from the Twitterverse this week! Enjoy!
 
Above: Real Housewives of Miami's Adriana de Moura tweeted, "Standing by one the Dakota Pratt's sculptures."
 
Below you’ll find Twitter pics from Alexia Echevarria, Drita D'Avanzo, Korie Robertson, Lisa Hochstein, Tamar Braxton, Marysol Patton, and more.
 
 
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON FOR MORE!


Fans anticipate the casting drama of Dancing With The Stars almost as much as they anticipate watching the celebs strap on their dancing gear and compete. Well, casting for season 14 is about to begin and already a whole host of names are being thrown around as possible contenders!

HollywoodLife is exclusively reporting that JWoww and Tim Tebow are both topping DWTS’ producers wish list and have already been approached to participate in the show. Eeks – Can you imagine what JWoww would wear to dance in!?

And following the announcement by Food Network’s star Paula Deen yesterday that she has Type II Diabetes, the show producers now want the 64-year-old on the show! “‘DWTS’ suits love good stories,” the source says. “It’s good timing. Paula just confirmed she has diabetes and this could help her a lot.”

The source also reveals that the show is hoping to get some failed presidential hopefuls on board by asking Michelle Bachman and Herman Cain to consider the show. Also, if Rick Perry or Ron Paul leave the presidential race producers are apparently hoping to entice one of them as well. That seems like one politico too many!

In other DWTS news two-time winner Cheryl Burke recently hinted that fans may get their wish for an all-star show! Cheryl taught a dance class in Mountain View, CA over the weekend and participated in a little Q & A session about the show, which was tweeted live by the peeps at Mountain View Patch.

Among some of the juicy tidbits Cheryl revealed, she mentioned that an all-star show could be in the works in time for season 15! Cheryl also talked on-set egos and revealed, “Some male dancers on the show have egos, but I stay out of it.” I wonder whom she could be referring to…

Cheryl also pointed out egos have never been a problem with male celebrities! Cheryl also shared that she takes Len Goodman‘s advice the most seriously because he’s a real ballroom judge.

[Photo Credit: Judy Eddy/WENN.com]

THOUGHTS ON NEXT SEASON’S CASTING PICKS SO FAR? WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE ON AN ALL-STAR SHOW?!

Ai ya ya! Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi is proving you can be sexy at any age!

The 40-year-old mother of one, who gave birth to daughter Krishna just one year ago, showed off her amazing bikini body as she took a dip in the ocean on Sunday in Nassau in the Bahamas.

As for how she snapped back so quickly after giving birth, Padma credits water. “I drink a ton of water,” she told UsWeekly last December. “Water really flushes everything out.”

Padma is currently in the middle on a nasty custody battle with her daughter’s father Adam Dell, brother to billionaire Michael Dell of Dell Inc. Adam filed a suit for full custody on Jan. 25, with his lawyer, Bill Zabel, stating Adam is upset with the amount of time Padma allows him to have with his daughter.

Sources reveal Adam is also upset with the name Padma chose for his daughter and is unhappy he is not even listed on her birth certificate. According to the filing, he’s asking for his name to be officially listed as the father and for Krishna to take his last name along with Padma’s.

Moving on to tonight’s episode of Top Chef’s All Stars. On the all new episode titled ‘For The Gulf,’ the remaining meal mavens employ a deep fryer in an attempt to please culinary star Paula Deen’s precise palate. Later, the chefs serve up seafood at an event that benefits fishermen of the Gulf region. Paula and chef John Besh are guest judges.

Thoughts On The Season – I finally caught all the episodes of this season thanks to Monday’s marathon and whoa! I have been missing out. What a great season with the all stars! I was a bit disappointed to see the hotness Angelo go home on the last episode as I honestly thought Tiffany should have been the one to go. My favorites are Carla, Antonia, and Dale. I think Carla and Dale are both neck in neck to win it all. It’s been a while since I’ve watched Top Chef but I’m definitely hooked on this season. Plus I had missed Padma’s extreme enthusiasm for her job. With that said, can’t wait to watch tonight! I plan to start writing more about it.

More bikini photos of Padma below!

TELL US – THOUGHTS ON TONIGHT’S EPISODE OF TOP CHEF ALL STARS PLUS THIS SEASON SO FAR? WHO SHOULD WIN IT ALL?

Gosselin Kate

Kate Gosselin might be one step closer to having to work a regular 9 – 5, as RadarOnline is reporting she has been axed from a new TV show that she shot a pilot for because the executives thought she was too controversial.

Kate shot the pilot for the show back in September. She was to be one of the several hosts for the Momlogic TV pilot. She joined Food Network star Paula Deen, Lee Woodruff and former Early Show co-host Rene Syler. The show, which has been described as The View for working moms (umm isn’t The View for working moms as well?), is said to be on life support and will likely be canceled all together.

It is however still on schedule to be sold at the convention where TV shows are pitched, but an insider said there is little chance it will make it.  A source close to the situation told Radar that the high-level executives believed Kate was too controversial for the show and didn’t think she was ready for a full-time hosting job, even as part of a panel.

This unfortunately does not mark the end of Kate on television. As we reported earlier, TLC is developing a show for her, that should debut sometime in the spring. The concept of the show has yet to be made public, but TLC is reportedly very committed to the new show.

jon-gosselin-2

In breaking news, Jon Gosselin is now demanding TLC stop filming his eight children for the hit reality show, Jon & Kate Plus 8.

This news comes just two days after TLC announced its plans to phase Jon out of the show, and rename it Kate Plus 8. RadarOnline reports Jon sent a letter to TLC stating all filming and production crews are banned from his family’s Wernersville, Pennsylvania home.

“Effective immediately, no production crews are to enter Jon’s family home for any reason. In the event that anyone enters the marital property, Jon Gosselin will notify the local authorities to effectuate police action against any trespassers,” his lawyer Mark J. Heller wrote to TLC.

The letters from Jon’s attorney to TLC were dated Tuesday, the same day the network announced it was minimizing his role on the show and changing the name to Kate Plus 8.

Jon states that both he and Kate both own the property where the show is being shot, that he has joint custody of the kids and that he is able to make decisions about their welfare.

According to Radar, Jon says he found out about the show’s name change in the media. He now says he believes it is not in the best interest of the children’s welfare to continue with production of the show.

Jon is currently in Los Angeles for a press tour and will be a guest on Larry King Live on Thursday.

UPDATE: TLC has now suspended production on Jon & Kate Plus 8. They gave the following statement -

“We are aware of Jon Gosselin’s recent statements, and remain deeply disappointed at his continued erratic behavior. He and the family were shooting as recently as last Friday, without incident, and his latest comments are grossly inaccurate, without merit and are clearly opportunistic…. Direct filming of the children has been currently suspended, pending further conversations between both parents.”

Tell Us – What Are Your Thoughts On This New Development?

Gosselin

A lot of changes are occurring in the Gosselin family following the public divorce of Jon and Kate Gosselin after 10 years of marriage and eight kids.

On Tuesday, TLC announced that the show will be renamed Kate Plus Eight, beginning Nov. 2, reports US Weekly. As usual, the show will continue to focus on the lives of the young Gosselin twins and sextuplets, but will now also focus on Kate’s role as a single mother.

“Given the recent changes in the family dynamics, it only makes sense for us to refresh and recalibrate the program to keep pace with the family,” TLC president Eileen O’Neill said in a statement. “The family has evolved and we are attempting to evolve with it; we feel that Kate’s journey really resonates with our viewers.”

A source tells PEOPLE, “Given Jon’s recent antics, there was no way the show could continue to portray him as a doting Dad, not while all this other crap was going on.” Those recent antics include dating 22 year old Hailey Glassman, and the most recent one occurring this weekend when he decided to add Hailey’s name to the official Gosselin family website. Hailey’s name has since been removed.

The show’s rating continues to decline weekly. The show premiered with a whopping 9.8 million viewers but now has fallen to a season-low of 1.7 million.

Earlier this month, Kate appeared on The View as a guest host and recently filmed a pilot for a daytime talk show with Paula Deen.

“I’ve been given the gift of gab, so why not use it?” she said at a women’s conference earlier this month.

Jon was also reported to be shopping around for a reality show called The Divorced Dads Club, costarring Michael Lohan, among others.

Videos

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2014 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio