The Real Housewives of New York City filmed their season 4 reunion yesterday with filming lasting a total of 12 hours!
This taping is a bit early as it is five weeks away from the airing of their season finale (a total of 16 regular episodes will air this season). However as always, the housewives got to see all the episodes that have yet to air before the reunion taping.
As for why Bravo decided to film the reunion so early (it’s usually filmed about 2 – 3 weeks before the finale), Simon van Kempen (whatever happened to his song?) tweeted yesterday that it “was impossible to find a July date when all #RHoNY were in NYC”.
They have jobs or something?
An of course all parties involved tweeted during and after the reunion. And based on those tweets, it appears Countess Lulu believes the knock down drag out reunions fights are a “great time,” Kelly needed some help from her “fans” on what to say, Andy Cohen might or might not have lost his temper with the ladies, and if there’s one thing clear, it is that it’s still the Brunettes vs the Blondes.
Below are some of the tweets in chronological order -
- CountessLuAnn – “Having a great time with the girls! #RHONYReunionShow”
- Kellybensimon – “Every #reunion, @BravoAndy asks a quick reflection on the season.TELL ME how I’ve changed this season!I will quote you on #RHONYReunionShow”
- BravoAndy – “We just wrapped the RHNYC reunion. It was EPIC. I can barely hear. (Maybe I lost my temper at the ladies!) I need a drink.”
- Ramonasinger – “I survived the reunion! (and don’t worry…so did Andy haha)”
- Jillzarin “Omg! What a day!!!”
- Jillzarin – “With my Girls @CountessLuAnn @kellybensimon our own after party!”
- Mccordalex – “Amazing #Rhony reunion & then @ramonasinger @SimonvanKempen @SonjatMorgan and I all went to #gawkerpride party for Marriage Equality!!”
- Ramonasinger – “We ALL survived! Lol rt “@RHO_TWEETS: @ramonasinger how brutal was it?!”"
- Kellybensimon – “Love my @jillzarin @countessluann @cindybarshop @bravotv”
- Mccordalex – “Intense day of filming yesterday for #RHONY…
Meanwhile, an all new episode of the RHONY is set to air tonight on Bravo at 10/9c. On the 12th episode this season titled “Sixteen and Skip the Sweet,” it’s a birthday blitz when Ramona plans a sweet-16 party for Avery, LuAnn meets with a party planner for her own daughter’s 16th birthday, and LuAnn throws a surprise birthday bash for Jill. Also, Jill gets her widely reported “liquid face lift” on tonight’s episode. A preview clip is below.
Watch What Happens Live – The guests are Jill Zarin and Adam Carolla.
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE REUNION TAPING & TONIGHT’S NEW EPISODE?
CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON TO SEE MORE REUNION PHOTOS!