RadarOnline is reporting that while Teresa’s husband Joe Giudice and Caroline Manzo’s sons were detained for the fight, it all started with a simple innocent act courtesy of Teresa at the Hard Rock in Punta Cana on February 23. A playful antic that didn’t sit well with one bar patron.
“She opened the champagne and just started spraying it everywhere and it went all over this woman near her,” said a source. “It was late, they were on vacation, and she was just having fun.”
However, the husband of the woman who got drenched did not take kindly to Teresa’s actions, as he physically attacked Teresa.
“It was crazy, he got really angry and punched Teresa in the face!” said the source. Whoa! At this point, Teresa’s husband Joe along with Albie and Chris Manzo stepped in to defend Teresa. “Joe, Albie and Chris were trying to protect Teresa and they just grabbed the guy and started fighting, and then people joined in.”
Bravo reportedly tried to break-up the fight to no avail. “Everyone was involved. It became a massive scene,” another source explained.
As previously reported, eight people wound up injured with two reports stating Joe stuck a male patron with a glass. Two of the injured patrons complained to the police resulting in all parties being detained and their passports seized. Eventually, everyone was released after local attorneys came in to smooth things over.
But the biggest shocker of all you ask? According to Radar, Bravo will not air fight on the upcoming season of the show.
No reason was given for this decision by Bravo. Perhaps the network feels this fight crossed a line in trashy reality TV, not that we think Bravo has any high standards to begin with. However, the most likely reason would be due to the legal ramifications, aka a lawsuit by the injured parties if
proof footage of the injury causing attacks are aired on national television. And as we all know, the last thing the Giudices need is more legal drama.
TELL US – THOUGHTS ON THE LATEST AND ON BRAVO CHOOSING NOT TO AIR THE FIGHT?