The last season of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was had plenty of drama in every episode. And a lot of the drama surrounded Kyle Richards. From rumors about her husband cheating, supposed racist comments and being smack dab in the middle of one of the nastiest housewives fights in history, Kyle had a rough season to say the least.
She recently opened up to Radar Online at her store Kyle By Alene Too and talked about how last season affected her and moving on to next season.
Now, Dimitri has filed a lawsuit against Camille claiming that she made the whole thing up and in doing so has damaged his reputation. He is suing for defamation, malicious prosecution, fraud and more….
If I was Camille Grammer, I might wake up today thoroughly confused. Last October Camille claimed her then-boyfriend, Dimitri Charalambopoulos, went ballistic and assaulted her while she was in a Houston hotel room recovering from cancer surgery.
In the documents obtained by TMZ, the former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star said that a woman was texting, calling and screaming at Dimitri, causing an argument between him and Camille.
What Camille claimed happened next will make your skin crawl….also remember she was recovering from CANCER SURGERY!
Joyce, the former beauty queen who continually clashed with Brandi Glanville and Carlton, the Wiccan who really clashed with Kyle Richards, have been rumored to be exiting the show since February. At that time TMZ reported that "there's a 95% chance Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia won't be back for Season 5 — they're just not involved enough in the series' story lines to justify their coveted spots in the cast."
TMZ was also "told it became obvious Joyce and Carlton weren't jiving during the reunion show taping earlier this month — all the other women had great chemistry … and Joyce and Carlton were clearly outsiders."
The question remains though, did any of the other housewives influence Bravo's decision?
Brandi kept her half million Twitter followers up-to-date with what exactly was happening with her and Eddie Cibrian's son. On Sunday, she shared her first tweet about the incident.
"At ER with Mason 3rd time in 9 weeks :/ allergies and Epi-pens suuuck! Better safe than sorry #lovesofmylife." Which she followed up with the above picture of 10-year-old, Mason, looking worse for the wear and his younger brother, 6-year-old, Jake, horsing around, which she captioned, "My little patient and his not so sympathetic little brother."
Mason sounds like he will bounce back, but let's hope this trip to the ER does not cause a cross-country Twitter battle between Brandi and Eddie's current wife, LeAnn Rhimes, like the last trip did….
It has been months since filming ended, but Lisa is still not ready to forgive. In a new interview with Star magazine, Radar Online reported Vanderpump says, “Brandi denies and denies her behavior — and all I can do is throw my arms up and walk away. It’s not worth the pettiness."
Are any of the real housewives the first people you think about going to when you need financial advice? Probably not if we are talking about Teresa Giudice, Alexis Bellino or Lynne Curtain, whose financial pitfalls have taught us what not to do.
Our favorite Beverly Hills restauranteur is being put through the ringer by a former employee with what Lisa Vanderpump deems a "frivolous and a clear case of malicious prosecution."
The backstory — Karina Bustillos filed a $5 million sexual assault and battery lawsuit against the Real Housewives of Beverly Hill'sLisa Vanderpump and her restaurant Villa Blanca, claiming a manager tried to kiss her, called her names and violently grabbed her wrists. A few weeks ago, TMZ reported that Lisa was willing to settle the lawsuit with the out-of-work actress — who admitted to being fired numerous times — for $40,000 — not even close to the $5 million Bustillos was demanding. At the time it looked like a settlement would not be reached and the case may go to court. But what a difference a week makes…