The drama of the Real Housewives of New Jersey continues even though the first season has “ended.” Dina Manzo spoke to US about the infamous book drama, claiming she had no intention of talking about the book on the show. Umm right Dina. The infamous book is the “Cop Without A Badge” book written by Danielle’s ex husband, Kevin Maher.
Dina says, “I would like to make it perfectly clear that we did not research the book, as my sister [Caroline Manzo] has said,” she continued. “It was given to us, and we didn’t even want it as a storyline on the show at all. We felt it was a little too serious to be part of a lighthearted reality show.”
“But Danielle chose to put it on the show for whatever reasons, and we need to respect that,” continues Dina. “It’s a book about her, and we did not research, nor did we spread it around. It was all Danielle’s doing.”
Teresa adds, “Watch the episode. Danielle brought [the book] to the show, not us.”
Not sure if I believe any word that comes out of Dina’s mouth at this point, especially after last night’s episode. She continues to deny spreading the book around town.
The finale of Bravo’sThe Real Housewives of New Jersey just finished airing, in what is arguably the most dramatic episode ever of The Real Housewives franchise.
Thoughts on this episode -
1) I was very impressed with Caroline trying to make some peace, and giving Danielle a chance to speak her mind.
2) Danielle, oh Danielle, had absolutely no business bringing that book to the dinner table. Just when you start to feel sorry for her, she pulls this stunt. It was good to see her attempt to stand up for herself, but she chose the wrong place and time.
3) Very surprised to see Jacqueline stand up to Dina, and defend Danielle. I choose to believe Jacqueline on this one. Dina comes across as the lying type. I believe Caroline was lying to protect her little sister.
4) Teresa was way out of line for the table flipping. Very unnecessary and just way over the top.
5) It was great seeing Jacqueline’s husband and brother to Caroline & Dina, Chris, speaking some sense at the end. He said it best when he said – “You’re all acting like a bunch of fools.”
6) With that said, I’m ready for season two. Jacqueline continues to remain my favorite. Caroline impressed me with this finale.