Reality television star Joey Kovar was found dead on Friday, and his August 18th autopsy report was inconclusive and the cause of death will be determined by pending toxicology reports. Joey struggled with addiction while appearing on The Real World: Hollywood and also did a stint on Celebrity Rehab in 2009.
Hollywood Life is reporting that Joey went to a female friend’s home in Chicago Ridge, Illinois the night before he died. He told her he’d been doing cocaine and asked her to take him to score more drugs. She refused, but she reveals that Joey then took some Viagra and the pair fooled around but did not have sex. Afterwards, Joey’s friend fell asleep, and when she awoke she found him unconscious and bleeding from the nose and ears.
It’s a truly sad story, and our thoughts go out to Joey’s family and friends.
[Photo Credit: VH1.com]
DID YOU WATCH JOEY ON THE REAL WORLD AND CELEBRITY REHAB?