Could the he said-she said saga involving Hailey Glassman and Jon Gosselin be coming to an end? That answer is yes according to RadarOnline, who is reporting a sit down is in the works for the two idiots to sit with their attorneys and work out their issues.
Those issues include Jon accusing Hailey of ransacking and robbing their NYC apartment, and Hailey accusing Jon of physically attacking her by pushing her against a wall.
After days of attacking each other in the media, it seems both parties are ready to call a truce. Hailey’s attorney Stephanie Ovadia told Radar exclusively: “Hailey, Jon myself and Mr. Heller (Jon’s attorney, Mark Heller) have decided to privately sit down at the table and discuss the matter. We are going to discuss a resolution.”
Jon’s attorney confirmed to RadarOnline as well that a meeting will be taking place soon. People magazine is also reporting that
according to a source, “Jon is in New York and is speaking to Hailey. They’re trying to come to a resolution.”
The soap opera known as the life of Jon Gosselin is refusing to end anytime soon. As we previously reported, Jon’s apartment in NYC was ransacked this past weekend with a ton of his items being stolen or left destroyed.
A note accusing Jon of being a cheater was left in one of his rooms with a knife in it. The note was signed with Hailey Glassman’s name, who happens to be Jon’s disgruntled ex girlfriend.
According to RadarOnline, Hailey was interviewed by the NY Police Department on Saturday evening. Accompanying her was her attorney Stephanie Ovadia and her associate Anand Ahuja, who specializes in domestic violence cases. The cops ofcourse questioned Hailey about the burglary. The cops also had a talk with Hailey’s parents.
Hailey’s attorney is however coming out swinging by accusing Jon of staging the whole thing. “It appears to be a huge publicity stunt,” said Ahuja, who also believes the police investigation will show someone is trying to frame Hailey.
Hailey’s other attorney, Stephanie Ovadia, admits Hailey took some items out of the apartment. According to Ovadia, that security footage will show Hailey removing a TV and other items from his apartment. Ovadia however makes it clear Hailey did nothing wrong by removing her belongings. “We’re not denying Hailey took the TV,” Ovadia told Radar. “We are not denying she took her belonging out of the apartment. She is moving on with her life and taking her belongings.”
Jon Gosselin’s attorney, Mark Heller seems to see things differently and was quoted as saying: “Hailey Glassman is going to jail. It’s a simple as that.” But Hailey’s attorney believes that comment was irresponsible and claims Hailey, “is not even a suspect.”
As each day goes by, it’s starting to appear more and more that Hailey is in fact the culprit. Not sure why she needed to get two attorneys if she did nothing wrong, and her lawyers comments and admissions seem a bit telling.
TMZ is reporting that Jon Gosselin‘s apartment in New York was apparently ransacked and vandalized. According to Jon’s lawyer, a “butcher knife” wielding maniac sliced and diced the entire place into a million pieces.
His attorney tells TMZ that when Jon entered his Manhattan apartment Saturday afternoon, he found his “shoes, shirts, luggage, bed, curtain, rugs and other furnishings” had been slashed by a “sick perpetrator.” The perpetrator also stole the following items – Jon’s television, CD player, coffee maker, a Nintendo Wii game, dishes, pots and pans. His attorney also says a Ming vase, believed to be over 100 years old … was “smashed to pieces.”
So who is this sick perpetrator?Hailey Glassman seems to be a suspect. According to TMZ, a note signed with Hailey’s first and last name was left behind, “speared” to Jon’s bedroom dresser with a butcher knife. Law enforcement confirms Hailey’s name was signed at the bottom of the note, but explain that doesn’t mean she had anything to do with it. TMZ also confirmed that whoever wrote the note called Jon a cheater.
Jon’s lawyer says the NYPD fingerprinted and photographed the scene yesterday and Jon wants felony charges brought against whoever is responsible.
Radaronline is reporting that Hailey has lawyered up and will only talk to cops with her lawyer present.
We reported yesterday that Hailey was none too happy with Jon, as she claimed Jon pocketed the rent money she was giving him for their NY apartment, all while not paying the rent.
Kate Gosselin might be one step closer to having to work a regular 9 – 5, as RadarOnline is reporting she has been axed from a new TV show that she shot a pilot for because the executives thought she was too controversial.
Kate shot the pilot for the show back in September. She was to be one of the several hosts for the Momlogic TV pilot. She joined Food Network star Paula Deen, Lee Woodruff and former Early Show co-host Rene Syler. The show, which has been described as The View for working moms (umm isn’t The View for working moms as well?), is said to be on life support and will likely be canceled all together.
It is however still on schedule to be sold at the convention where TV shows are pitched, but an insider said there is little chance it will make it. A source close to the situation told Radar that the high-level executives believed Kate was too controversial for the show and didn’t think she was ready for a full-time hosting job, even as part of a panel.
This unfortunately does not mark the end of Kate on television. As we reported earlier, TLC is developing a show for her, that should debut sometime in the spring. The concept of the show has yet to be made public, but TLC is reportedly very committed to the new show.
Gag order be damned, Jon Gosselin is refusing to shut up. The Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad spoke to Hollywoodlife about his recent divorce settlement. Apparently he is worried he won’t get to see his children with the new custody rules in place.
In case you’re wondering, yes this does violate the court injunction issued against him by a judge, preventing him from talking to the media. “I don’t want to lose my children,” Jon told HollywoodLife.com. “Kate is taking the kids somewhere [this weekend]. I never know where she’s taking them, but I think I have an idea.”
The genius known as Jon goes on to acknowledge the fact that he is not allowed to speak out publicly during his phone interview. “TLC has a gag order against me,” says Jon.
Kate Gosselin’s lawyer, Mark Momjian, confirms Kate will get the house in Wernersville, Pa., as well as primary custody of their eight children. Jon gets visitation.
Things keep getting worse for Jon, as he was also ordered to start paying child support as part of the divorce settlement. “Yes, part of the arbitration award consisted of a decision on property division and child support,” Momjian told RadarOnline. “And the amount of the child support goes from him to her and not the other way around.”
TMZ confirms this as well saying Jon will be making “huge” child support payments. The amount has yet to be disclosed but TMZ confirms he will paying 5 figures a month. According to TMZ, Jon is in immediate financial trouble and has no way of making the child support payments, as TLC has shut down his ability to take outside jobs.
Jon was also ordered to return every penny of the $235,000 he withdrew from his joint account with Kate. The money was taken directly out of his portion of the divorce settlement. Kate on the other hand did not have to pay back any of the money she withdrew despite Jon’s claims. An arbitrator determined every penny she withdrew was for the benefit of the kids.
TMZ is reporting thatJon and Kate Gosselin are officially divorced as of today. A Pennsylvania Judge has signed the final papers, making Jon and Kate officially single, not that being married has stopped Jon from acting like a single man for the past couple of months.
The details of who got what are sealed, but Kate’s lawyer confirmed to TMZ that Kate will continue to reside at the family’s PA home with the eight children. As for Kate, she says, “I am very relieved that our divorce has been finalized, and I look forward to the New Year, focusing on our children.” She called the divorce “challenging,” and says she will now focus on “restructuring our lives.”
The Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad was also ordered not to bring any firearms onto their property. The Montgomery County, PA judge gave the order as Jon showed up in court to face off against his former lawyer who is now suing him for non-payment. The court order came about as photos of Jon firing a hand gun at their PA property surfaced. As we reported earlier, a decision was rendered regarding how Jon & Kate should divide their money and other property. Kate was said to be thrilled with the results while Jon reacted by shooting a few rounds from his gun near the fence of the family’s PA home.
In other news, the National Enquirer is reporting that Jon owes his former girlfriend, Hailey Glassman, $90,000. Yes you read that right. According to the Enquirer, Jon was in dire need of cash after a judge demanded he return the $180,000 he withdrew from his joint account with Kate – or face contempt charges.
Apparently Jon had spent a most of the $180,000 and a large portion of the repayment came from Hailey’s life savings . Jon begged Hailey for the loan, saying that he didn’t want his kids to see him in jail. “Prior to the court order, Hailey heard the rumors that Jon took money out of the account,” said a close pal. “But Jon told her that it was all lies.”
But once the judge made his ruling on Oct. 13th, Jon “came crying to Hailey, admitting that he did take money – but he said he believed he was entitled to it – as his paycheck,” said the pal. Jon insisted he no longer had the cash, saying he had used it to pay off the women who claimed to have had affairs with him because he was afraid the accusations would hurt him in his divorce battle.
Hailey was reluctant to lend Jon the $90,000 – money she’d saved up since childhood from relatives, past jobs and also from her Bat Mitzvah. She eventually relented and lent him the money. “Jon promised to pay her back in full by January, but now he’s pleading for more time,” continued the pal.
The pal reveals Hailey no longer trusts Jon and plans to take action against him if he doesn’t pay her back by January. This story seems to be a new low, even for Jon Gosselin standards.
The end is finally near for the marriage of Kate & Jon Gosselin, as an arbitrator dealing with the Jon & Kate Plus 8 couple has rendered a decision regarding how Jon, 32, and Kate, 34, should divide their money and other property.
Though the recommendation and its details will remain confidential, a source reveals to RadarOnline that Kate is “thrilled” with the settlement. The source continues, “She couldn’t be happier.” It seems Jon wasn’t too happy with the decision, as he reacted by taking to the fence near the family’s home in Pennsylvania to shoot a few rounds from his gun.
The decision is however binding and will be transmitted to divorce court. Kate’s lawyer, Mark Momjian, believes the divorce finalization will happen sometime between now and the end of the year.
In other news, Jon’s problems continue to mount as he is scheduled to appear in court today to defend himself against a former attorney who is suing him for non-payment. According to Radar, Jon has already arrived for his morning court appearance.
It seems Jon Gosselin is starting to feel the consequences of his douchebagary ways, as a new FoxNews report reveals the Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad is in serious financial trouble.
According to the report, Jon is broke due to TLC being granted a preliminary injunction that forced Jon to stop making public appearances. This has apparently been a major blow to Jon, as he can no longer earn money from staging paparazzi photos and giving out paid interviews.
“Jon’s in pretty serious financial trouble because his plan for making money was shut down in court,” the insider said. “He has warned his lawyers that he can’t pay them and if he doesn’t succeed against TLC, he will have no funds. He’s even gone so far as to say that if they want to be paid, they will have to sue him.”
Those lawyers include father/son team – Mark and Mike Heller, who were introduced to Jon by Michael Lohan. Taking any form of advice from the troubled Lohan is of course always a great idea. The source tells Fox News, “Lohan wanted to latch onto Jon and involved many people he knew. He convinced them Jon was going to have a successful career after the show.”
In October, a judge ordered Jon to return $180,000 of the $230,000 he withdrew from the joint account he shares with his estranged wife Kate Gosselin, which violated an arbitrator’s previous order that they not withdraw any funds without the other’s approval. Kate claimed back then that Jon’s withdrawal left her with no money to pay the bills.
Jon might have also led his lawyers to believe he had more money than he actually did. Jon’s bills are said to be stacking up as he now has no job, and is not making any effort to get a job. “It’s a good thing Kate Gosselin has been put in charge of the family funds that provide for the couple’s eight children,” the insider says. “She is the responsible parent.”
This is likely just the beginning of financial troubles for Jon, as TLC lawsuit against him is scheduled to go to trial in April, 2010. Until then, the preliminary injunction granted against him will continue to stand.