Topics

TLC

Gosselin

A new report shows Jon Gosselin demanded $10,000 – $12,000 to make a radio show appearance.

According to TMZ, the host of Tampa’s MJ Morning Show said he contacted Jon’s rep in the hopes of booking him to guest co-host the show for one morning. The radio show offered two first class round trip plane tickets, limo service and a “first class” hotel room.

He however received a reply from Jon’s rep demanding 10 – 12k for his time.  When asked why Jon was worth so much, his rep replied saying, “[Jon's] name and appearance on your show will instantly draw press … and will be a high point for the show.”  The rep also describes Jon as “quite funny, sharp witted and interesting.”

In other news, a special episode of Jon & Kate Plus 8 will air next Monday on TLC.  It will show Kate Gosselin answering questions submitted by viewers.

Radaronline got a sneak peek at some of the questions Kate will be answering. They include, “Do you ever see yourself getting married

again?” and “Is there money put away for the kids’ education that neither parent can touch?”  Nearly 9000 questions were submitted.

We also reported that Nadya Suleman aka Octomom recently revealed her crush on Jon.  Unfortunately for Nadya, the feeling is not mutual.  When Jon was asked about Nadya’s comments, “No way” was his reply.

kate-gosselin-240

Jon and Kate’s life is full of drama and the Gosselins kids are beginning to feel the stress, thanks to their parents being in the tabloids constantly.

In a recent article in Vanity Fair, Kate reveals that the kids are beginning to “act out”. But like any mother, she is hoping this is a phase that will soon pass as they adjust to their parents’ divorce.

“I’m trying to give them the grace to see, if they’re acting out of line, I’m trying to look deeper into why that is,” she says in the article. “Why the kids are acting out. Cause it’s all inter-related. I mean, they don’t see it, but it’s all interconnected.”

According to Kate, the kids are heart broken about the termination of their hit show Jon and Kate Plus 8. The show’s cancellation occurred when Jon denied the network the rights to film the children once TLC announced plans to relaunch the show as Kate Plus 8.

In an interview last week with the Today show, Kate said, “Over the weekend I told [the kids] that we’re not filming at this point. And actually, times eight, there was wailing and sobbing. They love our crew, they love the interaction, they love the events. There is nothing harmful about it. They are angry.”

In other news, Nadya Suleman aka Octomom is speacking out on her crush on Jon Gosselin. Nadya revealed yesterday, “I kind of have a crush on Jon Gosselin,” the single mother of fourteen gushed to Radaronline. “I think he’s hot…he looks cute in purple!”

Not sure if the world is ready for Jon & Nadya Plus 22.

Tell Us: Do you believe Kate saying the kids are angry due to the show’s cancelation?

Jon Gosselin with Hailey Glassman

Despite being on the other end of a major lawsuit filed by TLC, Jon Gosselin enjoyed a PDA filled weekend with his 22 year old girlfriend Hailey Glassman in New York City.

Jon took Hailey on a carriage ride in New York City Saturday.  According to Radar, Jon was also joined by Hailey’s parents for their weekend getaway.

The happy foursome headed to the famed Plaza Hotel where they dined at The Oak Room.  On their way there, Jon posed for pictures with a group of girls who were out celebrating one of their birthdays.

Jon is accused by TLC of violating his contract by making paid and unpaid TV appearances without the network’s permission. The lawsuit, which seeks unspecified compensatory damages, demands he return money he made off TV appearances.  It is reported that TLC hired one of the best law firms in the country.

Perhaps Jon should start saving some of his funds for a his legal defense team.

MORE PHOTOS OF THE COUPLE BELOW — 

jonandkatepluseight_family

This may come as relief to some viewers who seem to have had enough of the Gosselin drama. The Jon & Kate Plus 8 reality show will officially end in November, reports RadarOnline.

Since Jon and Kate Gosselin’s divorce has turned into a soap opera and they both seem to love the spotlight, we can bet you haven’t seen the end of them. Although TLC hasn’t made any official announcements, RadarOnline was able to confirm the show’s termination next month.

Jon has denied the network the rights to film the children and TLC will not challenge that. As of now, the newly titled show — Kate Plus 8 is also done for, that is unless Jon changes his mind.

“TLC has no plans to film unless the situation is resolved,” said the source.

There’s something sentimental about seeing the old picture above of the Gosselin family. Fame is an awful drug. Perhaps getting off national television will be best for the family.

Tell Us – What Are Your Thoughts On The Show Ending?

gosselin-court

Kate Gosselin comes out victorious in a new court ruling.  The Judge overseeing the Gosselin’s divorce case has now ordered Jon Gosselin to return $180,000 to the couple’s joint account.

The $180,000 is part of the the $230,000 Kate accused Jon of taking from their shared account, which was in violation of an arbitrator’s previous order.

“The remaining sum of $55,000, which Ms. Gosselin used for household bills and expenses relating to the children, will be subject to further determination by the arbitrator at a later date,” Kate’s lawyer, Mark Momjian says in a statement on Tuesday.

“As difficult as this has been for me, I am pleased that the Court has ruled fairly on behalf of myself and my children. Now that this matter has been ruled on, I look forward to returning to private arbitration, as we have agreed to do, to resolve any remaining issues,” Kate adds.

Jon has until October 26 to pony up the cash or face potential contempt charges.

This is all the more interesting considering Jon had previously lied denied taking out the $230,000 amount Kate accused him of taking.

jon & kate gosselin

Jon & Kate Gosselin made their widely anticipated appearance in a Pennsylvania courthouse this morning to battle over allegations that Jon withdrew $230,000 from the couple’s shared banking account.

Jon had also filed court papers of his own against Kate — claiming she withdrew over $60,000 from their joint account this year without permission … and that there’s over $1 million that hasn’t been properly accounted for.

According to TMZ, the judge failed to make a ruling today, instead ordering the estranged couple to settle up and work it out with the arbitrator. The judge declared he will go along with anything the arbitrator decides under one condition — it has to be in the best interests of the children.

The judge also said any monies taken improperly from the joint account should be returned, but he didn’t get specific. He also suggested Jon and Kate keep things “private” and “amicable” from here on out. Highly doubt that will be happening anytime soon.

The couple is due back in court on Oct. 26th.

tlc-gosselin

A few days after Kate Gosselin claimed estranged husband Jon Gosselin raided their joint account, Jon has filed court papers claiming Kate did the same.

Jon is claiming Kate withdrew over $60,000 from their joint account between July and September 2009.  In addition, he also wants an explanation for over $1 million Kate withdrew from February 2008 to June 2009 which according to Jon,  have not been properly accounted for.

Jon is also admitting he took money out of the couple Jon’s account in the court papers filed, he however does not reveal the amount he took. The papers released by his lawyer state, “husband admits that he has taken funds from the joint money market account, Husband avers that wife has removed funds from the account as well.”

According to TMZ, Kate sources close to Kate are adamant that her withdrawals were legal and note that Jon withdrew $230,000 without the necessary permission required by the arbitrator. Both sides will be in court on Tuesday.

jon-kate-gosselin-290

Another day, another chapter. Kate Gosselin has filed paperwork asking for child support and temporary spousal support in response to Jon Gosselin taking $230,000 from the couple’s joint bank account, says Mark Momjian, one of her divorce attorneys.

Sources reveal that the petition was filed in court sometime last week — around the same time Jon, 32, tried to halt production on their newly titled TLC show, Kate Plus 8, claiming the show is hurting his kids.

“She needs relief in light of the draining of substantial marital assets in violation of the arbitrator’s decision that the money should be used only for specific purposes,” says Momjian, adding that the money issues between the Gosselins are being hammered out by a court-appointed arbitrator per an agreement on both sides. An arbitrator’s conference is scheduled for Tuesday, according to Momjian.

Jon’s divorce attorney, Mark Heller, has yet to comment on Kate’s request.

Page 17 of 24« First...1516171819...Last »

Videos

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2014 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio