A renowned tabloid news outlet is proposing a counter-offer to a new ransom note. TMZ have obtained several messages asking for money in the disappearance of Nancy Guthrie. The mother of three was reported missing on February 1, with police believing she was kidnapped.
The person allegedly involved in her disappearance has reached out to TMZ several times seeking money before returning her. The outlet wants this supposed person to come forward to them so they can aid the FBI in Nancy’s safe return.
TMZ have received four emails from someone claiming they have information on Nancy Guthrie’s disappearance

Another demand note has surfaced in the Nancy disappearance case. TMZ reports that a fourth e-mail has been sent to them from one the men allegedly involved. The organization says that the latest e-mail has the same Bitcoin account as the previous three. The latest e-mail reportedly states, “I know what I saw 5 days ago south of the border, and I was told to shut up so I know who he is, and that was definitely Nancy with them.”
According to TMZ, the man claims to have a burglary on his record from a decade ago. As such, he’s afraid to come forward while also fearing he’ll be implicated in Nancy’s disappearance. He’s seeking $50,000 in Bitcoin up front in return for his info.
TMZ are making their own offer to this person. They say that if you are real, to send them your information. Doing so, they say, would see them forward the details to the FBI, who then have a public record of the tip. In doing so, the alleged perpetrator would receive twice the reward amount according to TMZ. The FBI last week increased its offer to $100,000 for any details that lead to an arrest or the safe return of Nancy.
Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos has said that they won’t give up the search for her. He did add that finding her could take “months or years.” He also said that it could potentially happen much sooner than that.
TELL US – COULD TMZ’S PLEA TO THIS PERSON LEAD TO NANCY’S SAFE RETURN?
