Milo Ventimiglia
Photo Credit: Terry Wyatt/Getty Images for Lionsgate

Milo Ventimiglia Reveals ‘Break Down’ for This Very Valid Reason

Milo Ventimiglia is opening up about how his emotions recently got the best of him. The actor, who played Sylvester Stallone’s son in the film Rocky Balboa, is preparing to star in I Can Only Imagine 2.

While on the set of the Lionsgate picture, the 48-year-old admits that he experienced a “break down,” during production of that movie. He and his wife suffered a devastating event in early 2025.

As such, he had difficulty holding it together at times so soon after that tragedy.

Milo Ventimiglia lost his home in the LA fires

The California wildfires last year destroyed homes and devastated many people in the area. Milo and his wife, Jarah Mariano, were among those who lost their home in Malibu because of that devastation.

Milo was able to draw parallels between the struggles in I Can Only Imagine 2 and his real life. In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, he described his home being burnt down as “one of the roughest times you could ever imagine.” That devastation took place not long before he and Jarah welcomed their first child into the world. Their daughter was born on January 23, 2025.

Grief and gratitude had Milo running towards this upcoming movie. He says that those in charge of I Can Only Imagine 2 offered to give him some time off upon hearing about his home going up in flames. Milo says he witnessed the horror on security cameras. He declined to take time off, believing that going to Nashville to start production on this movie was the right step at the time.

In the second instalment of this movie, Milo plays Tim Timmins, a real-life contemporary Christian singer. I Can Only Imagine 2 comes out on February 20. Milo and Jarah announced in January that they are expecting a second child.

TELL US – DO YOU THINK I CAN ONLY IMAGINE 2 CAN LIVE UP TO THE ORIGINAL?

TRENDING
X