The finale of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of New Jersey just finished airing, in what is arguably the most dramatic episode ever of The Real Housewives franchise.
Thoughts on this episode -
1) I was very impressed with Caroline trying to make some peace, and giving Danielle a chance to speak her mind.
2) Danielle, oh Danielle, had absolutely no business bringing that book to the dinner table. Just when you start to feel sorry for her, she pulls this stunt. It was good to see her attempt to stand up for herself, but she chose the wrong place and time.
3) Very surprised to see Jacqueline stand up to Dina, and defend Danielle. I choose to believe Jacqueline on this one. Dina comes across as the lying type. I believe Caroline was lying to protect her little sister.
4) Teresa was way out of line for the table flipping. Very unnecessary and just way over the top.
5) It was great seeing Jacqueline’s husband and brother to Caroline & Dina, Chris, speaking some sense at the end. He said it best when he said – “You’re all acting like a bunch of fools.”
6) With that said, I’m ready for season two. Jacqueline continues to remain my favorite. Caroline impressed me with this finale.
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS FINALE?