Week 4 of Dancing With the Stars, brought us each of the 11 remaining couples performing one of four brand-new dances: the Bolero, the Charleston, the country two-step, and the Lambada.
Two couples tied for the highest score of the night. Melissa Joan Hart and her partner Mark Ballas received a high score of 28 for their fun Charleston dance. Mya and Dmitry Chaplin were the other dancing duo to score a 28 for their sultryLambada.
A summary of last night’s scores is below –
- Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas: 28
- Mya and Dmitry Chaplin: 28
- Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough: 26
- Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson: 24
- Natalie Coughlin and Alec Mazo: 24
- Kelly Osbourne and Louis van Amstel: 23
- Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer: 22
- Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff: 18
- Chuck Liddell and Anna Trebunskaya: 17
- Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower: 16
- Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova.: 16