Topics

Megan Wants A Millionaire Winner

Megan Wants A Millionaire Megan Hauserman

Megan Hauserman, star of VH1′s Megan Wants A Millionaire, has publicly resurfaced at a hotel in Los Angeles with a mystery man. Megan had been laying low since news hit that one of the contestants on her show, Ryan Jenkins, was the main suspect in the murder of his wife.

The mystery man photoed with Megan was not one of the contestants on her now canceled show. It’s safe to say things did not work out with whomever won the show. The rumored winner was contestant, TJ Diab. It might also be safe to predict a 2nd season of Megan Wants A Millionaire will be coming soon. A photo of TJ and other MWAM contestants can be seen here.

Megan also took to her twitter recently to thank fans for their support.

“I just want to thank everyone for your love and support. It is really all that is getting me through this difficult time.”

VH1 has also canceled I Love Money 3, as Ryan Jenkins was also a contestant on it.

More photos of Megan below

VH1 Megan Wants A Millionaire cast photo with Megan Hauserman

It’s official, Megan Wants A Millionaire is now officially cancelled. VH1 had issued a statement saying the show was postponed, but an AP report said VH1 cancelled the show on Friday.

The same report also confirmed that suspected murderer, Ryan Jenkins, was a contestant on the yet to air I Love Money 3. A previous TMZ report said Ryan had told multiple friends he won ILM 3. A VH1 spokesman said no decision has been made on whether or not to run the show. Ryan is still on the run.

It’s safe to say ILM 3 will is likely done for, especially if Ryan is the winner as rumored. It would be nice for VH1 to let us know who the winner of Megan Wants A Millionaire is, as over a million fans including me, have invested some time into watching this show.

The winner is however rumored to be Tj Diab (Please highlight to see name).

UPDATE – TMZ is reporting Ryan was found dead in a Canadian hotel.  He apparently hanged himself.

Megan-Wants-A-Millionaire-cast

In light of recent controversy surrounding one of the contestants of Megan Wants A Millionaire, VH1 has decided to postpone all future airings of the show. The rumored winner of the show is below. Their full statement is -

Ryan Jenkins was a contestant on ‘Megan Wants A Millionaire’, an outside production, produced and owned by 51 Minds, that is licensed to VH1. The show completed production at the end of March. Given the unfortunate circumstances, VH1 has postponed any future airings. This is a tragic situation and our thoughts go out to the victim’s family.”

The exact controversy involves MWA contestant Ryan Jenkins being listed as a person of interest in the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore. Though he has yet to be charged, all signs point to him being the main suspect.

I’m a bit surprised VH1 is taking such a drastic measure considering Ryan’s alleged actions occurred after he filmed the show. VH1 has even gone as far as to remove information about the show from their website. I believe they are overreacting, as the guy is yet to be charged with a crime.

Plus Ryan is said to be a contestant on the yet to air, I Love Money 3, I wonder if they will yanking that off the air as well?

UPDATE – Megan Wants A Millionaire rumored winner below -

DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW SPOILERS FOR THE SHOW -

The rumor is that TJ Diab (please highlight to see name) won Megan Wants A Millionaire, with Ryan being the runner up. I cannot verify the accuracy of this rumor. TMZ however confirmed Ryan was one of the finalists for the show.

Photos of The Cast Can Be See Here.

Videos

Entertainment News

RealityTea.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC. company. ©2014 All rights reserved. 
| AdChoices
Wordpress Design by Blog Design Studio