The biggest question of the first season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey was where is Dina’s husband? In a show that follows these women and their families, it raised a big question mark that Tommy Manzo made zero appearances on the show.
Dina has claimed that her husband decided he did not want to be on TV, which is strange considering the fact that he appeared on VH1’s My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding not too long ago. Their episode can be viewed below. The highlights on their episode included –
- They invited over 600 people to their nuptials.
- Dina admitted Tommy had cheated on her numerous times during their 5 year relationship.
- Tommy saying he was marrying Dina because it was the right thing to do.
- They supposedly ended up spending $1,150,000 on their wedding.
- Dina admits Tommy was dating someone else for a year during their relationship, basically two timing her.
Interesting. A skinnier Caroline Manzo also makes appearances during this episode. Others have speculated Tommy did not want to do the show because he was unhappy with the way he came off on the VH1 show.
Tommy, 44, co-owns the Brownstone along with Caroline’s husband, Al Manzo.
We have been reporting the rumors circulating that Tommy and Dina are separated, and that the separation is allegedly his reason for not being on the show. A source alleged Tommy had moved into an apartment near the brownstone with a younger girlfriend.
More pictures of Tommy are below-
New Jersey Residents – Do you know the real deal with Dina and Tommy? Feel free to share in the comments.