Ex-Prince Andrew would reportedly not leave his royal hobby after moving into Marsh Farm. A recent report claimed that the former Duke of York would continue horse riding at the Sandringham estate in Norfolk. The news came after the father of two made headlines regarding his state pension. He would reportedly be eligible to claim a hefty amount when he turns 66 on February 19.
Ex-Prince Andrew to resume favorite hobby after moving to Marsh Farm, says report
Former Prince Andrew could reportedly continue horse riding at his new home, Marsh Farm. Hello! Magazine recently claimed that a stable block was being refurbished near the Sandringham estate. It was alleged that King Charles’ brother might have invested in it to enjoy his favorite hobby while staying at his new place.
Furthermore, Andrew has been spotted several times riding horses. He was last photographed, enjoying the ride, with his daughter Princess Beatrice and his granddaughter, Sienna Mapelli Mozzi. Now, the ex-duke has moved to Marsh Farms and will reportedly continue to follow his passion.
Previously, Andrew lived at Windsor’s Royal Lodge for over two decades. He and ex-wife Sarah Ferguson’s two daughters were raised at the huge estate. Due to his controversial past, Andrew was striped off his royal titles and was moved to a new accommodation.
Earlier, a report claimed that Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor would become eligible on his 66th birthday to receive a state pension worth £ 7,000 a year. Due to his background in the Royal Navy, like the king, he would receive this privilege. However, a royal expert urged Andrew to donate the money to charity, following his elder sibling’s path.
Royal author Phil Dampier told The Sun that the ex-prince should not pocket the pension if he would like to “improve his reputation.” He advised Andrew to donate it to charity, including “Eugenie’s charity combatting modern slavery and human trafficking The Anti-Slavery Collective.”
