It seems Teresa Giudice, star of the Real Housewives of New Jersey who is mostly known for flipping a table and filing bankruptcy, does not want her daughters to turn out like her other Jersey counterparts.
The reasons? Teresa states she hears the girls on the MTV hit show “sleep around” a lot. “No, I don’t want them to act like the Jersey Shore kids,” said Teresa. “I hear that they sleep around. I don’t want my daughters sleeping around.”
And when it comes to the biggest misconception about her, Teresa reveals — “I’m really a business woman. I’m a mom, wife and business woman.”
The interview took place following Teresa’s sold-out speaking engagement at The Learning Annex in NYC this week, titled “An Evening With Teresa Giudice.” If you recall, the seminar which cost $44.95 per person, was originally titled “How to Have It All,” but was ultimately given a new title after much snickering from fans of the show who wondered if having it all included bankruptcy and being investigated for fraud.
According to NorthJersey.com, below are some of the highlights of Teresa’s seminar -
- Before she had her oldest daughter, 10-year-old Gia, and became a “housewife,” Teresa revealed she worked for Macy’s as an assistant buyer, then associate buyer, then became a sales rep for 9 West and Calvin Klein handbags.
- Her second cookbook, “Fabulicious!” is due out May 4.
- She regrets the commercial she did for Sizzle Tan, calling it “a terrible mistake,” adding that Brad Pitt did a chicken commercial early on.
- When the cameras aren’t rolling, the cast member she hangs with the most is Jacqueline Laurita.
- Teresa doesn’t want any more children, but husband Joe wants one more. “I really want to get my tubes tied. Maybe next season.”
Teresa’s second cookbook coming out in May indicates the 3rd season of the NJ housewives will be airing in May. And when it came to her financial and legal woes with hubby Joe Giudice, Teresa didn’t really want to talk about it instead stating “there’s always going to be haters out there.”
TELL US – WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON TERESA’S COMMENTS?